Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omonarujin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:04 pm
User Image"... He who can not protect the weak below him ..."

^Jin Ichi Omonaru^
Village | Kumogakure
Rank | Genin
Class | Taijutsu
Sub-Class | Brawler
Squad | ???
Ryo (両) | 0
AC (Advancement Credit) | 0
Chakra Pool [200] | 200 / 200

...a kumo nin.. He thought. What an honorable title that was to be upheld. "... sadly.. all I have are my grades at the moment mam... I've never strayed too far from Kumo, so I have no real experience..." Jin explained, laughing as he took the band from the advisor. His grades were admirable, but they didn't count for much when it came to the mission. He had the knowledge, but it was experience that would mold him into the shinobi he dreamed of becoming.

The band in hand, Jin's pride showed vibrant throughout the room. He was ready to take on a sensei.

EDIT: Jin, still in admiration of his headband, waved back at the other Genin.

Action : Admiring his headband..
Thinking : Just breathe.. caaaalm breaths....
Feeling : Like he can barely breathe..

Active Techniques
(n/a)

OOC : (n/a)

"... shouldn't stand above those who can ..."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:25 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

The boy was polite enough but Suzume might still be wary of him. He was joining the village, becoming a shinobi, so he could find more information about his brother. It was a wrong reason to join and to serve since his loyalty seemed elsewhere. The red head would not deny teaching him though if he was assigned to her. However, she would have put more focus on his training, they would not run off meeting everyone who knew Sypher. Or just up and rush off if there was some rumor he was alive in a tea shop floating down the river.

Then she heard a familiar voice from the window, one she had not heard in awhile. Apollo was dressed in his casual clothes, kimono and a pipe, and he was acknowledging people one at a time. They had been together for a year and Suzume was used to how he did things. Smiling, she waited patiently as he spoke to Doki, then Kein, and finally herself. The red head giggled softly at his dramatics before moving in and hugging the blonde. "I missed you too, Apollo."

Smirking, Cloud's tail was wagging when Apollo came into the room. "Bout time you showed up! Hopefully you'll be able to hang out more with us now?"

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:47 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 360 + 50 = 410 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

"Oh..sure." She said, slightly baffled at his expression. It wasn't so much as his face but his impish demeanor that reminded her so greatly of Sypher to the core. But in the end, she had to laugh and give him props for his guts. "Ara, that idiot teacher of mine..reminds me..Oh, ahem, Jin." She nearly forgot that he was still here, waiting for his teacher. Since the others in the other room were probably still talking, she might as well strike up a conversation with him.

"Hm.. Then consider your band a ticket to those experiences you'll be getting." She said, sitting on her favorite type of chair, the wheeled one. Her chin rested over her arms as she looked at him. "You still got time, you're pretty young. You're also lucky. Quite a few people are available for instructing genin." She then held a gaze of interest, meek with mischief. "Some of these characters though...they're exceedingly scary. One of them ate a gennin..and put him on a griddle for not coming in on time!" She exclaimed the last part while flickering a flashlight from under her face to further emphasize her dramatics. Suddenly, the clone fell lopsided and fell over the chair and 'poofed'. Another clone came in shortly after, taking it's place as though nothing significant had happened. "Er, call that the result of overworking yourself, ne?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51150 ۞ Chakra : 1115

Kein smiled at Apollo he was one of the shinobi that could challenge him and was well respected by him for it. Before he could speak a welcome he was off and messing with Shuzume. He took a moment to take a look at the shinobi in the room. One of them was a genin that was considered a taijutsu prodigy by the instructors. His body was well built for it and just as conditioned. Kein even considered teaching the boy personally. After all he was one of the foremost experts on Taijutsu in the village. But then again a student would slow him down and prevent him from traveling the way he wanted to.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Omonarujin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image"... He who can not protect the weak below him ..."

^Jin Ichi Omonaru^
Village | Kumogakure
Rank | Genin
Class | Taijutsu
Sub-Class | Brawler
Squad | ???
Ryo (両) | 0
AC (Advancement Credit) | 0
Chakra Pool [200] | 200 / 200

Being the serious type, the words spoken by the advisor did not phase him. Rather, it piqued his interests. "... One of them ate a Genin?.. What kind of technique allows one to completely digest another?.." He asked. The thought was rather obscure, but the idea wasn't impossible. Was it?

Looking back at the others conversing in the other room, Jin was able to better study the adults. All Jounin and higher, from what Jin could observe. A blonde, a red-headed female, and an Uchiha. Any one of them seemed respectable enough for Jin to follow. The blonde, Jin was questionable about, but the way everyone else seemed to just respect him, was good enough to Jin. Recalling that the Uchiha, Kein, had said earlier that he was bored and wished to travel meant that he was planning on going abroad. What an opportunity it would be if Jin could with him and see the sights, but as a Genin, Jin was aware that he would not be given the same privileges as his senpais.

As Doki-dono's clone vanished, and suddenly reappeared, Jin asked, unsurprised.
"...if it's ok with you mam.. I'd be more than willing to wait around town for a suitable teacher..." He wasn't sure if it was allowed, but Jin felt that this conversation amongst his seniors might take awhile. "...would it be ok if I passed by the dojo and academy to check up on some scrolls?.. mam?.." Jin questioned, in hopes his request would be approved.

Action : Requesting for leave..
Thinking : I finally get to start....
Feeling : Ready..

Active Techniques
(n/a)

OOC : (n/a)

"... shouldn't stand above those who can ..."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:53 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The office was quickly shifting about. Doki took Maemi and the other genin to the side, outside of the office, much to her pleasure. There was time to finish things up. Suzume had come, in search of students, it seemed. "You're forgiven, Suzume. Of course, you may take Maemi under your wing," the lady Raikage answered to the red headed jounin. She'd send a formal request to keep the child from trying to dig too much up at a later point. Not until Kin was certain that the traitorous Sypher had been dealt with. Now, Kein was the next to dole out his comments, a dull life style, and something resembling the yearning to change it up.

"Travel, Kein? What of your child?" Kin began. It seemed questionable, when he had a wife and child. Nevertheless, she smiled some. "It's your decision, in the end, so long as you return safe." Interruptions abound. There he was, Apollo once more.

"How many times have I told you, I'll throw you right back out that window, Apollo?" inquired the raikage, trying to keep her voice calm as can be. She was flustered, and life was becoming more and more burdened. Some courtesy was something she was going to start demanding now! "It is nice to see you not pummeled into tar, at the very least. Take whom you please. She knew she shouldn't have come back just yet. Working to better herself and vent her frustrations would have been infinitely wiser.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51150 ۞ Chakra : 1115

Kein smiled and said," Not to worry I will have a clone stationed here to help with the squishy. Also I would like to take a genin or two with me. It gets oh so boring on the road and a genin would make an interesting partner." Then his expression changed as he continued," And besides men die young in this line of work. I will be no exception with any luck. Its time I did my duty to the younger generation. I will be taking the best Taijutsu fighter this years academy can come up with. I.e this guy back here." He jerked his thumb over his shoulder at the genin in the back. Kein had read over the files for the entire graduating class and he was the only one that seemed like a good pick.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Hearing the Raikage speak up, she gave her permission to train Maemi. Good, now this meant she would have someone to look after and do. She had her own training to look after of course but now it would not become stagnate with it being the only thing she did. Aside from missions of course. "Thank you, Raikage-sama." With that settled, she supposed that now she had to find Maemi so they could get to work. Pulling back from their embrace, she kissed Apollo on the cheek and said "I'll see you later. Maybe when you get a genin we can train both of ours together?" she suggested. Smiling, she and Cloud left through the door and left the building. The german shepherd was able to easily pick up Maemi's scent and they were off to retrieve their new charge.

((Exit to the food shop place))

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
[Clone]

[[We're in another room, actually.]]

A pair of lazy eyes shifted to Jinichi. Eager, he seemed, to want to get things done. She understood a fragment of that anticipation. Though it continued to make her feel uneasy with the continual formality despite being near the same age-group. "Mm. Call me Doki. Oh, if you want to, it's fine with me. But are you sure you don't want to wait a little more? I doubt they'll take that long.." She said on a whim, possibly from a distant noise of Suzume's voice considering the open door in this room also. But the choice was up to him whether to leave or not.

She turned her chair back, spinning until she stopped, facing the wall all slouched over. The day was getting interesting and strangely..lonely. With the Raikage here, Doki would likely be relieved of most of the things she was doing and well, she wouldn't be that busy. Doki could always train herself, but most of her peers were busy with their own students to teach. She wondered if she could check up on Kyo. Hnn..bothering him would only hurt me.. So that was a no. Her anger on him will have to wait or instead, become something more productive. Easier than said. I'll have to ask her about that Anbu thing..but..

"Hm?" Doki caught a glimpse of Suzume leaving out from the room. With her chair stopping. For a moment, her eyes cooled and glazed in that same spot before turning back to the gennin. "Looks like I was right, you won't have to wait that long after all. But I don't think you should just go in now since the other guy hadn't left. Ah, but then again, maybe you should just go and kill time, not knowing what will happen." She confused herself in the middle, tilting her head back with a blank expression. I'm...really no good at this. Insecurity knows when to foam up anywhere.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:29 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

"The squishy? Oh dear, Kein..." There was laughter. The first laughter she'd had for some time, that was not in conjunction with her own success. She could only assume he was talking about the baby, but it wasn't anything of real need to contest. Suzume was off to find Maemi, and Kein was apparently motioning to try and take the other new genin across the roads. "That seems awfully irresponsible, to let you take a genin out journeying, just for the sake of brawling across the land, Kein. I'm not quite inclined to approve that particular bit."

She knew of whom he was talking of, but the boy had a responsibility to learn within the village itself. Being in the company of Kein could be safe, however the village walls were infinitely safer.
"Father always said that those you pick up along the way are always more interesting," Kin grinned. None knew of her history with the traveling merchants, and few would understand much more. One day, they'd learn, but for now... The past was her own to muse over.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:51 am
User ImageNeh, Apollo thought nothing of his entrance and could only smirk lightly to his kage speaking to him. "Oi, Kin-sama, it shant occur again." A quick bow before hearing her say he could make his choice. "Hhaha, well I want.." Whomp! Before he had the chance Kein had already chosen the one he wanted. Twas for shame, but hearing Kin say she could not comply gave Apollo some hope. "Oi, lemme get him Kin-sama. I haven't had a student since...." He didn't wanna speak of him. It was like his name had become taboo in the Kumo village. So instead Apollo simply looked to Kein, then to the youngster. "I figure a new start with a new student would be good." Apollo shifted, turning his attention over to Kein. "Look, you've taught a few genin into fine shinobi. I've only had one. Perhaps you can let this one go?" His words came upbeat, but Apollo understood of Kein wished to have him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:28 pm

Meran Xanatos
User Image
"As long as you believe you have the will to keep moving on, you can accomplish everything!"
| Genin | Kumogakure | Puppeteer | Taijutsu | Raiton | Doton |

Meran took his time in going to the tower, walking through the entrance of a lobby-like room slowly. He was taking in the features of the place for just a brief moment. From the tall and beautiful statues, to the relaxing sound of the running waters along the sides of the buidling. "Finally, today's the day I become a Genin!" He thought, and he was pretty anxious about it too. He passed up the receptionist desk with a mere wave, and went onward to travel up the flight of stairs. "Jeez, such a long way up.. Hopefully, I won't have to go up here so often!" Meran complained as he kept ascending further. As he reached the top of the stairway, he went down the hall to the second door. Before that, he took a peek inside the first door, and saw that it was over-crowded at the moment, so he didn't want to be an even larger burden. Meran opened the second door, staring at the person in the chair. Then, looking over at the other boy who seemed as if he were waiting for something quietly.

[195/195]

Ramenbombs

Bashful Architect

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
[Clone]

Doki averted her attention to the newfound face. Young, somewhat whiny, she assumed he was yet another graduated genin. I bet a whole class of them graduated..good I guess. She smiled. "Welcome, the Raikage's a bit busy as you probably noticed. I'm one of the advisors, the great Doki. So what can I help you with, guy?" Though her eyes were attentive, her tone was mismatching with her monotone voice.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm

Meran Xanatos
User Image
"As long as you believe you have the will to keep moving on, you can accomplish everything!"
| Genin | Kumogakure | Puppeteer | Taijutsu | Raiton | Doton |

Meran smiled and replied, "Thank you, and you can call me Meran. I've come for a promotion to Genin, and a headband." Then, he started to get a bit off topic from his objective. "It must be pretty hard for you advisor guys to focus on one thing at a time with so many people coming in, huh? Is the Raikage's Office always so busy? He asked.

[195/195]

Ramenbombs

Bashful Architect

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:14 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
[Clone]

Just a name, though not his full? No matter, he was probably on the registry already anyway. And it was time for her to get that band. As she rolled her chair across the desk, she began rummaging through a drawer. "Ah, well, offices tend to be busy, but lately yeah, it has been. And it's sometimes a perk you know, see satisfied faces leave afterwards. Ahah, here it is." She stood up from her chair, though stumbled a little from the dizzy pattern of which it swirled before. After recovering, Doki walked haphazardly towards him for a few moments and then presented him the band. And here comes one of her favorite parts to the job. She cleared her throat. "By accepting this band, you swear loyalty to Kumo. Bring up good deeds in your path as a ninja. Don't mind some slavework now and then but you'll do fine." The last part was an absent joke. She hoped he wouldn't mind it, so she smiled through the usual routine.

"Congratulations on becoming an Gennin! The both of you." Although she did congratulate Jin earlier, she thought it was best to include him in again with Meran. She knew herself that school days were rough now that they were advancing that old post.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games