Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:14 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai looked at Zetsu as he stared at her. She gave a small smile to him. Her eyes stayed on him as Kein spoke. She blinked and moved her face to Doki. "Doki-chan." Her voice was sweet. "Wanna be part of a squad?" She shifted and turned her body straight to Doki. "We can work together on things we need to improve on and train together." Dai smiled. "So? What do you say? Will you join forces with me?" She waited quietly for Doki's answer about joining her in a team.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:15 pm
((I claim Doki and Dai!!!))  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:16 pm
little mintchan
((I claim Doki and Dai!!!))

(( I claim Doki and Kyo!!!! xD ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rayzu still didn't have a squad but he needed to make sure he was in the right one so he didn't really listen to all of them he just walked over to Kein and would introduce himself. "Hello Kein I'm Rayzu Shakuton and " He was stop by an grunt form his Katana she was very jealous woman. and this he held up his Katana this is Yoma, the Steel Eater, i was hoping you would help me find a squad. then put down his weapon.

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:19 pm

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chakra : 140
[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Fo sho. But man, even showing us a vial of blood? Ough.. She shuddered on the inside just by thinking of Kein's words about betrayal. Her lips pursed back in focal wonder. Kinda sudden.. But I guess they need to organize the shinobis up to date. I'm feeling blue for that awol Alice, er, Alex fellow. To think, that a vial of blood was all that was left of him when the elites dealt with him. All of the sudden, a different person assumed the role of being hyper actively loud.

Doki couldn't help but to stifle a chuckle while on the other hand, jamming a pinky in her right ear from the male's obvious energy. Her attention then shifted on Dai-Oneesan who was now speaking to her. She was beaming now when she was asked to join forces. Funny thing was, Doki was going to ask her that no sooner than she had mentioned it. But since she had it all cleared up, Doki rigorously nodded. Honestly, Doki wasn't the picky type so she would be grateful to anyone in the end of this group. I'm not really much of a people-person though. So I'll have to learn and not disappoint.

"You bet!" Was her response to Dai and then flashed a grin of acceptance. "Erm.. I suppose we'll have to tell Sypher soon." Her expression then took a turn for the melancholy side of things. Her smile though, it didn't fade as she sadly looked to Dai.

[[I claim Kyo and Dai! > 3 > Didn't want to feel left out.~ ]]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:40 pm
((Well, there goes most of the active genin. xD Dern you, Calsypheeer!))  

iOath

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

Before he even had a chance to explain a Jounin of all people announced that they must all line and and be assigned to a squad. Well,it couldn't hurt to play along,but the vial of blood he carried held some.. significance now what what was was a completely different story. He really didn't want to be on a squad,well scratch that being with Aki and Zetsu would provide some strategic benefits but that seemed to be out of the question. As he was mulling it over a Loud Chuunin announced that he would be the squad leader for any genin such as him and there was his new 'Sensai'. He strode on over to the blonde man,unslinging his mandola and testing the tauntness of the strings"Hello,Im Castiel. I would like to be in your squad" He choose this man for a multitude of reasons,now all he wanted to do was to see who else would join them

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:00 pm
iOath
((Well, there goes most of the active genin. xD Dern you, Calsypheeer!))

[[kyo is chuunin xD
woot kyo's first squad of his own! :3]]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:05 pm
(I need everyone to post in the roster I just made with your characters name of the name of the squad leader you want as well as the name of the people you want in your squad I will do my best to accommodate you all.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
1950 両 ☁ 390 Chakra ☁ 3400 AC

Speed Hunter: Inactive

Shun watched as the genin walked over to him and began testing his mandola. "Hm...you sure, kid? Don't get me wrong here, I need genin for a squad..." He paused to think about what to say next. "...but I don't think I'd be the best teacher for you. I'm primarily a close combat fighter."

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image

iOath

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

Castiel took a step back and studied the man"Hmm your right,perhaps your not right for me. Well ta-ta" He said with a wave before he started coming undone,parts of him turning into paper quickly and floating away

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:11200 両 ۞ AC:33400

Kein looked at Aki and said," Because I have not found another use for it yet." He then turned to Zetsu and said," Once we get this thing settled ask me again sometime ok man." With a heavy sigh he pulled a small pad of paper from his backpack and said aloud over the voices," Daitomi Imatokai. Please come forward." Out of all the gennin this was the one that he was most interested in.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

lazyactor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:47 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki shrugged."solid point i guess." he looked around at all the squad action. this man single handily provided these gennin with purpose. he sighed."when do we start training?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:52 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai smiled as Doki was rather excited to be working with Dai. She was happy to bring such a smiled to Doki. But soon looked a little worried as Doki's smile faded. Dai was about to comfort her; she opened her mouth to say something. Before Kein called her full name. She looked at Kein and moved hesitantly towards the Shinobi that called her. She stopped a few feet away from him. She bowed to him after allowing him to look her over. "Yes, sir?" She said as she rose to meet his eyes. Dai's heart raced in her chest. It felt like it was going to explode. But her face showed no sign. She stood quietly in front of Kein, Aki, and Zetsu.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image

Zetsu smiled as he watched Dai approached them. She look a little nervous but he knew she would be fine.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games