Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:03 pm
"Gotcha" Kyo said as he ran not able to keep up with Zane as quickly as he was going but able to see him atleast which was all he needed to do. Tightening his grip on his spear the young genin looked around not sensing anything off. His nerves were on edge as they headed into battle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:18 pm
the Fist ripped threw Kakuzu heart but he was still alive he jumped back and threw off the akasuki coat showing the five masks one broken now they started to pull off his body and become four forms one of the masks breathed fire at Kohane

Hidan tried to sidestep the fire and pull the scythe to cut deeper in Nowe if it hit but half the fire hit him but he was still standing  

Xistund

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:30 pm
Nowe pulled out his two blades, using them to knock the scythe away. One thing he hated about these cursed dolls..they were pretty durable. Able to survive fatal wounds. He ran forward, fire coating one blade, lightning the other, and began to swing them at Hidan.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:37 pm
Zane ended up near Kohane and saw her being attacked by Kakuzu. Another doll eh, lets see how he likes me. Zane thought as he used Water Wall to shield Kohane from the fire then performed the handsigns for the Lightning Blade, charging it up and dashing towards Kakuzu.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri grumbled to herself about dolls that didn't die nicely. She automatically slid around to the opposite side of Hidan, flanking the doll. She attacked with her fans, sharp winds swirling around her hands.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:21 pm
Tsubaki covers himself with sand to deflect the kunais, "Darn, they got away. I should get more serious though... wait, a hole?" He thought, 'No techniques can create a huge hole like that, unless, its a drill.'

"A huge disadvantage huh?" Tsubaki sighed as he began concentrating his chakra and began scanning the area for any possibilities.  

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:52 pm
Hiden showed his surprise weapon a Retractable Spear witch he used to stab at Kiri hoping to draw blood he also got hit from the two blades and he slashed at Nowe with the scythe that he pulled back into his hands "Ow ow ow that hurts like hell you know!"

The wind mask blew a Wind Release: Pressure Damage at Zane making a high pressured tornado around the area  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:53 pm
( I had attacked you to my friend )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:00 pm
(Edited)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:04 pm
"Tch" Kohane muttered rushing at Kakazu when he was focused on Zane. "You have me to worry about" she yelled at him as she got close. Aiming another attack she instead aimed it towards the man's head. She wasn't sure if he would die or not but it would give her a few moment's of blindness to launch a few more attacks afterwards.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:12 pm
Nowe jumped back, the scythe dragging along his arm and making a shallow wound. He winced, but he coudl still fight. It wasn't that bad. As he landed away, his cursemark began to glow, but not extend. He would keep it under controll..he didn't need it quite yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri's eyes widened and she jumped back. It wasn't fast enough to entirely dodge though, she was too close. But rather than punch through her heart, the spear sunk into her shoulder. She gasped and jumped back again, putting one hand over the bleeding wound. "Jerk!" She hissed, then jumped back into the fight, though she was favoring her left arm now.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:36 pm
(oh now can I do what I plan to with two people XD eh I should stick to Nowe) Hidan Laughed as he licked the blood off the scythe and drew a symbol with all the blood around him and he turned black with skeleton bone marks on his body "oh boy your I'm going to have fun with you now" he said as he stabbed his leg with the spear

(god I wish i didn't stop watching naruto at the Kakuzu fight would anyone feel cheated if I let him die here?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:42 pm
((I would, I wanna stab him with the Lightning Blade. XD))

Zane scowled and let the Lightning Blade fade as he used Dragon Flame Bombs on Kakuzu, powering through the Wind Style attack. After that Zane resumed his Lightning Blade and dashed towards Kakuzu again.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:51 pm
Nowe gasped out in pain, falling to one knee as his leg felt like it as being stabbed. "What the hell?!" he said in suprise, looking up at Hidan with a confused expression. What happens to him..happens to me? He tried to get up, his cursemark spreading. Perhaps if he could knock him out of that odd state?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games