Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah smiled,"Well maybe we will be put in the same house even if its not the house we want," she said with a smile and then looked around."I..um like you hair it's pretty cool," she said shyly as she ran her hair through her tangled curled hair. Then she looked at Caitlin and smiled,"Were would you like to go. Hannah was finally calming down as she got comfortable talking to these girls. She may have found some new friends, but didn't know for sure yet. Hannah was just going to have to wait just like she had to wait for sorting.

User Image 
Mood--- Excited

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" Yeah new friend.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Excited

OoC: (( ))

Raiden looked back at Caitlin, “She look like she was talking to someone so I didn’t want to bother her…” She trailed off. Wow, that sounded stupid. “Her hair is really pretty,” Raiden remarked when she spotted the blue haired girl. Maybe some day she would dye her hair a crazy color like that too, but maybe not just yet.
Out of nowhere a gust of freezing air hit Raiden and she pressed her scarf closer to her skin. She noticed most of the other students freeze up a bit too, it would really be horrible not to have a scarf right now.
“I’m crossing my fingers though, I don’t care which house I’m in I just hope that I don’t stick out like a sore thumb…”

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: I wonder what is in store for me this year.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy walked around and set her owl's cage down with all of the other luggage that was already being taken to the castle. She walked around to find Hannah, Michael, and the other she was with, but noticed the girls were all talking to different people. Daisy just choose to walk around the crowd of students and look around for someone intelligent looking to talk to."It just seems like a bunch of unintelligent kids are here, I bet I won't have any trouble getting through school," she said to herself.  

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:00 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie nodded her head. "Yeah! I'm hoping I know a few people in my house before I'm sorted, but either way we can still be friends, even if we're in different houses." She giggled as the other girl complimented her. "Thanks! I just dyed it this colour a couple of days ago. I wanted a new look for the year." She smiled.

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing

Draoran Blackstone
Unsorted 1st year
Mood: cold!

Draoran felt the cold too. He, opened his trunk a bit, and pulled out his black and grey scarf.He wrapped it tight around his neck. He laughed a bit about the sore thumb thing.He straightened his glasses and ruffled his hair a bit, looking around at the crowd.
" Do you not have a pet?" He suddenly asked her.

(OOC. How do you make those permanent layouts? I've been doing the same layout every time I post.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:06 pm
((OOC: I've got all my layouts in a word document on my computer and I just copy and paste them in each post. Of course in my word document they have [text goes here] instead of whatever I'm going to be typing for the post.))  

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:09 pm
((OOC. Thanks! I'll do that. That's gonna be a lot easier, cause I've been typing all of this(even if it's bad,) and copy and pasting the picture very time, so thanks!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:10 pm
XxXDevil-Chan
((OOC: I've got all my layouts in a word document on my computer and I just copy and paste them in each post. Of course in my word document they have [text goes here] instead of whatever I'm going to be typing for the post.))
[[O.O.C That's how mine are as well]]  

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

OoC: ((I just messed around in the post reply thing for a bit. Changing colors and font sizes and what not and then saved all the codes on Microsoft Word. Oops never mind you figured it out ^o^))

“I wasn’t entirely sure what to get so I decided to wait till next year or the year after to get one. That is, if I last that long here. I hope I’m not strange that they kick me out.” Raiden frowned, “I’m thinking about a cat though.” She shifted her weight from one leg to another. They’d been here for a while. What were they supposed to do next?
“Hey so since I guess we might be here for a while, what’s your family like? Do you have any brothers or sisters? I wonder how different it would be to grow up among wizards rather than other non-magic folk.”

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:20 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Wise

Caitlin waved at Drae, waving at Raiden. "Hey, Gracie, I'll be back."She said, and walked over to Raiden and Drae, "Hey guys, how're you?" She asked, with a soft smile. Caitlin pulled her cloak around her arms, listening to them talk. She looked around wondering where they were going to next. She looked at the sillohette of the Hogwarts Castle. It was huge, she wondered if they were going to have to walk there.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...)}

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing

Draoran Blackstone
Unsorted 1st year
mood: thoughtful

"Umm... My mum's a muggle, so I know alt about muggle life. My fathers a wizard, so that's that. It's cool, I guess. I have a little sister named Lucy, she's 8. I love that kid, she's sweet. She can be annoying sometimes, but not often. My dads in his study a lot, he's writing a book. My mum gardens a lot. I love them all, though Mum and I haven't been super close lately, don't know why."
he smiled at Caitlin and shrugged. "Were talking about family."
((OOC. I gotta go, I hope I don't miss the boats and stuff...*_*. bye! I may or may not be able to rp tomorrow. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:32 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image
Devin Cloud
Fourth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Devin stepped off the train, kind of disappointed. He had not found Annabelle anywhere. Where was she hiding? This was a question that rang throughout his head. It was alright, like he said before, because he would see her in all of his classes and free time. But honestly, he wanted to see her now, but unfortunately, she was nowhere to be found at the moment. So, he had just made his way off the train and waited outside, maybe being lucky enough to spot her, which he doubted.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:35 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

OoC: ((Bye!!))

Raiden nodded taking it all in. It must have been different growing up then. Her parents were rather average, both of them had been slightly put off by having a child who could make soccer balls fly around of their own accord. That had only happened once though and Raiden had been unable to repeat whatever she had done though. Once they had accepted her strange abilities though they made sure to do whatever they could to help her out.
Suddenly Caitlin came from out of the crowd smiling asking how they were.
“I’m good, just really nervous and excited. What about you?” Raiden replied glad to finally get to talk to Caitlin again.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell ran onto the platform from the train and looked around in wonder. She had finally made it; she had made to Hogwarts! She was going to be the first in her family here, since her brother opted against it. Not that she cared, just meant there was no one's shadow that she would be cast in. Instead she could lay
her own path in whichever house she was placed in...which made her stomach twist in small knots. How did one get sorted? And for that matter, would she like where she is placed? Even better, would the people already there like she was placed there in the first place! Gah! So confusing...
Anyhoo~
Nell placed the two cages with her over her luggage making sure that both Henry and Joplin were perfectly safe and happy where they were. Well Henry was, the lazy hamster was just sleeping the ride away, Joplin however was now glaring in a way that meant double ice mice when they had settled in. It was a small price to pay for efficiency. She looked around and saw that small groups had already formed and felt left out and lonely, which showed on her small cocoa brown face. She saw two girls already talking, one with multicolored hair and the other long shiny brown curls, and thought they would probably be the most able to integrate into. So with a small smile she walked over to them pushing her luggage cart and pets along with her. "Hi, are you first years also?" he Scottish accent making itself apparent.

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Gracie Mchalen and Hannah Palidonia

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:55 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Wise

Caitlin nodded to Drae, looking at Raiden, Caitlin sighed, "Oh, I don't know, I guess I'm feeling mixed...I mean, Excited, Nervous, Worried, Curious, and I can feel anticipation everywhere."She said, wondering if that even made sense. Caitlin tugged at her hair with her left hand, her right hand still clutching her wand tightly. She hoped Wise was comfortable wherever she was at the moment.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC biggrin o we know when The Sorting is happening? They said it wasn't supposed to happen until a week from now. I think it's a bit early.)}

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games