Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:25 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina shot her arm up at an angle swiftly and used her palm to send bone shards from Maria's nose directly into her brain, feeling the life rush from her body as she dropped to the floor, dead long before she hit the smooth marble surface. Nina sneered down at her and said in a voice full of hate, "Your green card expired. Puta." And stepped on the dead woman's torso to keep it down as she grabbed hold of the chain with both hands and jerked up on it, severing Maria's head and spitting on the body.

She looked at Hester and Rachel as the two girls trembled and stared at her in wide eyed and open fear. "You two wanna join her?" She hissed and watched them bolt away.

...Now go and screw yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:30 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"Sore wa odoroka reru kamo shiremasen,"

Yuri slowly stood, shaking with fear as she watched her lover begin to tremble from the exertion of using so much force. She ran over to her and wrapped her arms around Nina's waist to hold her, then pulled back slightly to hit her chest over and over again with all the force of a feather duster, yelling, "You idiot! Baka! Suggoku baka*! She could have killed you! Would you have left me here alone?! Is that it?! Baka, baka, baka!" Before her lover could respond, Yuri held her close again and kissed her on the lips, more passionately and openly than she'd ever dared before.

(*Idiot! ******** idiot!)

"Demo anata wa basho no kurai no ai o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasu."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:36 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina paniced, trying to think of what she could say to calm her down, half worried that Yuri hated her for this. Just before Nina could say anything to her, Yuri kissed her passionately for the first time, and her mind went blissfully blank. She closed her eyes and kissed her back as she held her close, enjoying the feeling of holding her and kissing her without fear of Maria catching them. When they finally pulled away from each other, Nina smiled at her happily. "That was muy bueno. Repeatan, por favor?" She asked softly.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:42 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah watched Maria's gruesome death with both fascination and horror. 'Nina... Gods, would the northern demon slayers love to get their hands on you... I've never seen anyone kill a demon so easily...'

She smiled when the couple kissed. "Okay, okay, you two," she said in her still-hoarse voice. "Settle down, just for a minute..." She knelt and focused her strength, managing to snap the shackles from Nina's wrists and ankles. The metal on them wasn't as strong as her own. "Please, do us all a favor, and go continue that in private. I'm pretty sure the baths are empty at this time of day." Sirrah smirked suggestively and leaned against the wall.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:49 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri blushed and giggled at Sirrah's words. "Hai... Arigatou, onee-chan," she said to the woman as she took Nina's hand and led her toward the bathroom. Four enormous hot tubs filled the cavernous room, and as Sirrah had predicted, the steamy space was empty. Yuri turned toward Nina and smiled a little shyly, letting her kimono fall to the floor and taking the ties out of her hair so that it tumbled down to her knees. "Ready, love?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:55 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina felt her face turn deep crimson at the sight of Yuri naked, and her heart began to pound so hard in her chest that she felt faint. But there was a fear that made her hesitate, a fear that it would hurt like when Shadow would touch her. She began to tremble, half fear and half passion, not knowing which to follow. "M-mi amor... I'm scared. I don't want this to hurt and I don't want to hurt you. Por favor, I don't even know what to do. He was the first one to... to.." She looked down in shame as she felt her face burn redder.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:58 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri sensed Nina's fear before she spoke a word, and stepped forward to kiss her gently, slowly. "It's okay, watashi no ai. I've never... Ah... Done anything with anyone else, either, but my sisters were not so innocent. I have a... basic idea of what to do." Yuri blushed and shifted from foot to foot. "But you shouldn't be afraid, love. I won't hurt you. I swear it." With that, she leaned forward to kiss Nina again.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:55 am
Gospind Kihlger

User Image

I watched a man die right in front of me for what he believed in...

Gospind walked down the hall to the harem with Franz, the cake a small gifts conceiled by the page. "You know, you don't have to do this Master Gospind. I'm sure Nina knows that you had to do it or they would suspect you with the rebels." He heard Franz tell him in a hushed voice, his eyes a gentle peach.

Gospind shook his head sadly. "No Franz. Viri died trying to stop Lord Ryuu, and I am still playing the loyal dog. Lady Sirrah must have lost all respect for me for doing this on that poor girl's birthday. I wanted to make it right." He replied as they walked in, and found a lack of Nina and Yuri.

"Lady Sirrah? Where is the birthday girl? And Yuri? And why is Maria suddenly headless?" He asked as he spotted the dead demon on the floor in front of where Nina had been shackled.

...I only hope that I can be as brave as him at my end. I will try Uncle Greg, I will try.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:04 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah smiled warmly at Franz and nodded at Gospind, feeling guilty now for being so hard on him earlier. "Nina disposed of that scum Maria herself when the creature threatened Yuri. You should have seen it, Gospind, she was better than any demon slayer I've ever set eyes on. Oh, and as for where they are..." Sirrah chuckled and trailed off as a muted moan could be heard through the door to the baths.

"Ah... I believe that Yuri is giving Nina a very... special... birthday present."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:13 am
Gospind Kihlger

User Image

I watched a man die right in front of me for what he believed in...

Gospind stiffened as he heard to moan, then burst into laughter. "I brought a cake and a few gifts, but I don't know how to compete with that! They can get the things once they are done. There is no way I'm going in there; this is long over due for them." He told her and set the cake down before he turned to clean up what remained of Maria, listening to Franz talk to her softly about how his mother is glad that she enjoys the sweet rolls, and is sending some everyday for her now.

...I only hope that I can be as brave as him at my end. I will try Uncle Greg, I will try.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:35 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin gasped slightly as he hit the ground, suddenly feeling the full pressence of his fiance in his mind. Sirry! Thank the Gods! Are you okay? Where are you? What did he do to you? What are you wearing? He thought to her, hoping that she could, or would respond to him.

:I have to see people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:46 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah smirked when she heard Yuri moaning this time. "Sounds like Nina's giving a little something back..."

She was distracted from the two girls almost immediately after those words left her lips, because she heard her lover's voice in her mind. Tears pricked her eyes and she chuckled weakly at his words. 'Kevin... Oh, Kevin, it's so good to hear you again... I ah... I'm fine at the moment... I'm in Shadow's...' She winced as she thought the word. 'Harem. It's... It's not looking good, Kevin. I'm so sorry... I tried to fight him off, but he kidnapped me and took my ring... But I knew you would come for me, my love...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:52 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin shook with rage as he helped Dukes redistribute the bags. Harem? That.... animal...... Did he... did he... touch you? How many others are there? Have you seen Harmony? Lizzy is begging me to ask you. and I'm guessing that the clothes are a mix of something I would kill to see you in and tear off of you, and something I will burn as soon as I get you out, huh? He asked as Chibi started asking as well. And Sirrah, I would die to get you back home. I will always come for you, no matter where you are.

:I have to see people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:11 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah wished she could tell Kevin a soothing lie, but there was no lying when he was right there in her mind with her. 'He did... But you shouldn't worry about that. I can take care of myself, love. Yes, I've seen her... She's not happy about being here, and she misses Lizzy endlessly, but otherwise I think she's alright... And yes, I ah... I don't think you'd mind the outfit I'm wearing if you had been the one to suggest it.' Sirrah chuckled softly and looked down at the Jinn clothing in distaste.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:22 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

He smirked softly and told the two that were begging that she was fine before returning his attention to Sirrah. Sirrah, are you the only one he touches? Is Harmony is any danger? And just how can I kill this ******** when I see him? Serve him his own balls? He asked, the anger clear in his thoughts as he tried to control himself at the thought of someone raping his fiance and possibly others.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games