Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:37 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony clung to her wife as she sobbed, her arm still bleeding and aching, her heart breaking as she took in the piles of dead children behind the shattered tables. "W-why? Why did they kill little kids? Why couldn't I have saved her at least.." she glimpsed the bodies of Breddik and Hayley, burying her face in Lizzy's shoulder. "T-they died for me... What kind of King am I? That children die... in my own palace..?" She sobbed.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:47 am
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy gently took Harmony's arm and healed the gash, feeling a bit drained but nowhere near as badly as usual; she was getting stronger. That much was good, at least... She was certain she'd need her strength for her own battle. "Harmony, my love... You didn't even know there was an attack until Tyler said something. You came as soon as you found out, and fought valiantly to protect your people. That sounds like a very good king to me." She gently coaxed her husband into a standing position and led her back through the palace, to a room full of the living rather than the dead. Most were children who brave soldiers had saved during battle.

"Children don't just die here, Harmony... These will live because you got here when you did." Lizzy smiled cheerfully at the little ones and drew several into her arms, earning smiles and laughter from the previously frightened children. She kissed one little girl on her forehead and whispered a blessing before standing and leaving the children to their play to put her arms around her King. "Harmony... You're a great King. Greater than the Kings before you ever could have hoped to be. Never doubt that." Suddenly afraid of what the future would hold for them, Lizzy pressed her lips again to Harmony's in a desperate kiss. "And never doubt that your Queen loves you," she whispered, holding Harmony close.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:07 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony kissed Lizzy back with equal passion, holding her close and thinking only about the living. The dead she would have to wait to honor. "Yes, and I will always love you too. Never forget that Elizabeth Ariake." She clung to the Angelic in her arms, silently praying that they would and could get through this together, the eerie lull of quiet in the wake of the rebel's retreat that allowed her to hear the panting of her troops, and the sobs of others finding the bodies of their fallen loved ones. In the distance, she could hear Gretchiv wailing in sorrow, and she began to sob once more.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:10 am
User Image

Ash looked at Tobias who took hold of his pendant, about to bite his thumb to activate it and said, "Hey. Beam me up Scotty, I'm comin with you." Even though she saw both Erin and the Dragon about to protest. "Hey! I can't be hurt by fire. What do Dragons use as their main weapon? Fire." She saw Erin's stern look and sighed. "Fine, you are too. Just... don't blame me if I get a bit smokin' hot baby." And she kissed Erin just as Tobias activated the pendant and took hold of her shoulder, all three vanishing from sight, and falling into an unconscious darkness.

When they woke up, she was being glared at by Harmony and Lizzy, her husband standing off in a corner and being verbally chewed out by Gospind. "Morning Liz! My what a strange way to travel. How long did it take you not to pass out?" Ash inquired lightly, her grey and green eyes glittering.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:24 am
Lulu Crystal Ariake

User Image

Lulu poked at a strange necklace she had found on her's and Loki's bed, tilting her head as she tried to figure out what it was. It looked familiar, and she wondered if perhaps she had seen it somewhere before, but the exact location elided her. However, the poking of the pendant did create a reflection on the wall, one she didn't see.

But Loki did.

Lulu didn't see her twin watching the little moving point of light as it moved to the ceiling above her, nor that the red furred neko's eyes had dilated. All she knew was that one moment she was leaning close to it and poking the metal pendant, the next her sister had landed on her and she had bitten her lower lip. The blood landed on the pendant whose chain was around her wrist as she hissed at her sister, Loki still sitting on her and looking for the dot. "Lokita! Dammit, get..." The black and white furred neko couldn't finish the sentence as the pendant glowed and startled them both, the light wrapping around them.

When she woke up, she saw Erin looking down at her and her twin. "Whuu.... E-erin? What happened?" She asked groggily, Lokita groaning beside her.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin rubbed her forehead lightly and winced as Gospind continued to yell at her. It wasn't enough that the Realm Jump had knocked her out, she had to have a headache too. Luckily, she was distracted from her pain in the next moment when Lulu and Lokita appeared in front of her. She gasped and managed to catch the girls before they fell to the floor, lowering them gently instead. "How the hell did they get here?" she muttered, then saw the Realm-Jump pendant around Lulu's wrist. "Oh, perfect... Who left that lying around?"

She tried to smile at Lulu when she woke up, and held up the necklace in answer. "My dear, this is not a toy. This is a teleportation device. You accidentally activated it."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:14 pm
Lulu Crystal Ariake

User Image

Lulu looked at it and then yawned lazily, her tail curling around Loki's wrist as she curled up and said, "Careful... The reflections are dangerous..." And then used her hands to reach up and tickle Erin behind her knees. "You are leaving yourself wide open Uke Erin..." She teased, seeing her twin shift slightly as their sister glared at them.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin squeaked and blushed, stumbling back from Lulu with a pouty scowl on her face. "Well, you're not my seme, so I figured it was safe... My mistake," she muttered, folding her arms and leaning against the wall. She was glad that Lulu and Lokita weren't harmed as she had been by the jump; her head was still pounding painfully.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:31 pm
User Image

Ash was trying to sneak out unnoticed as she wanted to try and pull a small attack on the enemy. She knew for a fact Erin would drag her back faster than she could blink, but she was the best Dragon defense they had. She tip-toed out of the room and kept going, knowing Harmony and Erin were occupied as all the guards would be shortly in the King's desperation to have her little sisters protected. There was no way they could just send them back, as they needed the Dragons there and so Ash kept sneaking down the corridor.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:55 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy had hung back a bit during the discussion about the little twins, knowing that Harmony would handle it. So she was probably the only one that noticed when Ash snuck away. Lizzy ran after Ash and grabbed her wrist, pulling her gently to a stop. "Ash... Where do you think you're going alone?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:05 am
User Image

Ash froze and then gave Lizzy a smirk. "I'm going for Subway! You want some?" And tried to ease her wrist out of Lizzy's grip. She remembered meeting her long ago, a young shy woman at the college who was bubbly and more worried about the issues of school based romance than the hardships of ruling two kingdoms. Geez, where did those days go? Where we were normal, girls trying to pass classes and Tsubatsu was as big a problem as we had? Ash absently mused.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy rolled her eyes at the obvious lie and shook her head, pulling Ash back. "You can't attack by yourself, Ash... You'll be killed. It's not just Dragons in their camp, it's weres and Angelics too... You can't defeat all of them. Think of Erin... She would die with worry if she knew what you were planning." She sighed and ran her free hand nervously through her hair. "I know she would... Because the stress of letting Harmony fight makes me feel like I'm having a heart attack..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:01 pm
User Image

Ash shifted uncomfortably in Lizzy's grip, knowing her words were true. "Fine... I'll stay, but don't think I'll be benched through this damn war. I am a fighter Liz. As is Harmony. As was Kai and Raffy too! I ain't sitting this s**t out." She retorted and then ruffled her hair gently, a small smile on her face.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy smiled sadly, nodding her acquiescence to what Ash had to say. "I know. You are warriors... And I would not ask you to restrain your natures when it's your fighting spirit we'll need so badly..." Lizzy bit her lower lip anxiously and let go of Ash, leaning against the wall and shivering at the thought of the attack that was certain to come on her own Realm. 'Why can't I be strong, like them?'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image

Ash reached around Lizzy and rested her mark on the color shifting rose gently, the inside of her right wrist tingling as she did so. "You got a little something extra Liz. Like me and Erin. Only I got my wings and walked through, you guys didn't. From what I heard, I owe you Erin's life. When I.... died.... she lost it and was going to kill herself to get to me. If you hadn't been the emotional anchor you are I would have lost her. You think that being physically strong is everything?" She looked into the slightly taller girl's eyes. "It's not. I am strong yeah, but what good has it done me? Tsubatsu, Ryuu," she shuddred slughtly, "Kaino, what good did my strength do me? When Harmonygot sick, I was strong enough to save her but..." She touched her left eyelid gently. "It means we both are now linked. Having someone able to go through your head? Memories? Feelings? Power isn't everything Lizzy. The strng will need people like you when we can't be strong anymore." She told her firmly.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games