Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:32 pm

"Indeed indeed" Monica said, keeping a smile while thinking about it. "I wouldn't worry either. No harm shall come to the absolute leader as long as we're alive. It is partly our job after all. You, protecting him from outside forces and me, from the inside people... Like those rioters earlier. That's my responsibility. I sometimes wish there was more of that, to be honest. Day to day life would be boring without them" She chuckled.

((OOC: That's a 10 second post. EPIC! I'm late for class! AAAAHHH!! Lunch time over. OVER! ))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:18 pm
((Ok. Have fun in class!))

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, it seems as if your days are soon going to be packed between the kidnapping, the rebels, and the corruption we're starting to discover." Jian replied, tugging lightly at his tie as if slightly nervous or hot. "I think what you told me earlier was right though. It's too bad we didn't become friends sooner, but I'm glad we did."

((Gahh... I'm trying to think of something that will get Monica to make out with Jian. It's not working as well as I would like. Aya! Help me out please! >.< ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:10 am

"I'm glad that we became friends too" Monica admitted and leaned in close, and said quietly, "What's on your mind... Jian?" She hesitated, initially about to call him by his title.

((OOC: Class is NOT fun! D:< btw, here's your chance. But Monica will reject so prepare for a rebuttal XP I'm going back to school, btw~ ))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:13 am
((Most aren't. lol. Well... my history class is enjoyable, but that's an elective for me.))

Jian blushed, leaning back slightly with some surprise. "Um... well... you look lovely." He replied, leaning back closer towards her, and kissing her forehead.

((Also, keep in mind that Jian is more kind and isn't as daring as Damien when it comes to women. As much as I want to, he's not the type who's going to just go into a makeout with her with no alarm.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:25 pm
(( and men ^^.....sorry for not posting in a while....shadow is probably gonna have to call Saiyu vai someone else as she's still with Zil and her communicator was taken by the police))

Saiyu grimmaced and sat up, pushing herself free from the sofa she staggered outside, her face a pail, sickly shade of green.
Leaning against the outside wall, just out of site of the main door the red head threw up, her free hand tugging back her hair as she shook violently, that nightmare, the same one every time she fell alseep, though it had never been so vivid.
Wretching Saiyu stepped back and slid down the wall, her hands rubbing lightly at her temples.
"...i should probably call Shadow and see how she is"

~~~~~~

Jay sighed and pintched the bridge of his nose, so far he had nothing solid to go on from any of his 20 prisoners.
All he could make of the situation was that they had been a part of a chain reaction.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:28 pm
((By the way, Dustin notified Zil that the twins are making a mess of their rooms.))

Damien watched the country below as the helicopter sailed over. He spotted the training camp for soldiers, the concentration camp where Jay currently was brutally interrogating the rioters, and also kept an eye peeled for any labour camps to make sure everything was running smoothly. After the riot and the breakout from the interrogation camp near the Helmshirish border, he needed to make sure that security wasn't having a problem keeping people in line. Things seemed to be back to running smoothly now, like a well oiled machine. That's what Damien wanted his country to be.

After about half an hour or so, the helicopter landed at his private location in the woods. Only a few knew where it was, including Jian, Monica (for security reasons), and the guards who worked there.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:35 pm
((blah... stuck again. >.< By the way, Saiyu has the communicator back remember? They brought it back. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:37 pm
((Ah. Oh, yeah. Page 100. Whooo!!))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:39 pm
((Yay! *does happy dance* ... I want to kinda time skip, but we can't. I guess Dustin can deal with the twins again, because Aya isn't responding with Zil. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:47 pm
Dustin sighed. After not getting a reply, he decided to deal with the problem himself. He opened up Vincent's door first and went inside. "You seem to be making quite a mess in here" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:56 pm
"Valkyrie! Where is my sister, Valkyrie!" He running over to Dustin and beating against his leg. "Give her back! Give my sister back!" He demanded.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:52 pm
Dustin grabbed Vincent and threw him onto the bed. He then stood there in the doorway making sure to block it so that Vincent couldn't escape. "Your sister is fine. She's being held in a room just like yours. You two will be brought back together after the rebel leader decides what he wants to do with you two" he said, not budging.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:01 pm
Vincent winced and slowly got back up. He then began to walk back towards him. "Liar! I hate you! Give her back! Give her back now!" He said, crying and throwing around furniture. He threw a plate towards Dustin and it broke against the hard ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:13 pm
Dustin grabbed Vincent and slammed him against the wall, then got right in his face. "I'm getting sick and tired of your s**t. Now, you will stop acting like a little a*****e and DO AS YOU'RE TOLD!!!" Dustin screamed at him. He kept Vincent held against the wall high enough that his feet were off the floor.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:25 pm
Vincent screamed and struggled. "Why should I?!" He yelled.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games