Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:15 am
Star's compliment elicited a chuckle from Draco, as well as a slightly pink hue to his scales. "Aw, shucks, I ain't that charmin'. I was just raised to treat a woman with respect. Daddy always told me it would pay off in the end. That, and it just seems right."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:02 am
"That's why you're charming." Star said with a smirk. She left out the part where a majority of the men she'd talked to were internet trolls. In fact, all of them were except Castor, and he was screwed up and asoacial.  

Raining Eri

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:24 am
(100 PAGES!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:34 am
(Sorry Blame Chickenpox gonk my rp powers are slowly returning to me.)

Ghost came back to the tower after a long drive around thinking to himself he made up his mind on something important and he needed to tell Snow. He made it up to the tower and saw the rest of the team... how was he going to tell them. "Snow..."  

Xistund

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:44 am
Draco's scales turned a little more red as he hit the button to open up the tunnel to the tower. Charmin', huh? That's alright with me. He chuckled a little as they entered the tunnel, causing the hidden entrance to close behind them. "Y'know, you still owe me a decent kiss, darlin'. That one before was awful rushed."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:01 am
"Hey, don't complain," Star said teasingly. "Even my rushed kisses are amazing." Once parked she climbed out of the car and crossed her arms, waiting for Draco to respond.

((To those of you who are interested I have made a Homestuck RP and I'm willing to reserve spots for people (particularly you people cause I already know you guys rock wink ) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22610409 ))  

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:38 am
Draco laughed as he got out of the car and walked over to Star, wrapping his arms around her. "I ain't complainin', Fireflower, but it wasn't long enough for me to really experience it." His eyes glowed brightly, like when they talked about what they liked about each other.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:15 pm
Shiningdragon21
Shrugging slightly as the woman drifted back into sleep Brink shook his head. It was fortunate that she was so tired or else she might have suspected him to be someone else. She hadn't tho so it was no biggy. "Wonder what the titans are doing right now" he muttered thinking about it wanting to have another spar with the fire user girl again she was an enjoyable opponent tho not very skilled in martial arts.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:53 pm
Star laughed before shrugging and saying, "Alright. I guess that's fair."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:38 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena turned. "Ah, Ghost, you're back. Now we're all here." She pushed back her hood and gave Ghost a concerned look. She could feel something odd in his energy signature. "Is something wrong, Ghost?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:59 pm
"I'm leaving, the team can do much better with someone else and beside's I'd be more use to the city hunting down my own criminals with my stealth." There Ghost said it and now looked at Rowena for a response knowing she would say something to change his mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:08 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"You're leaving the team?" Rowena frowned. "Why do you think we'd do better with someone else in your place?How do you know we won't need you in the future? Is this just because you don't have inherent powers like the rest of us? Robin didn't have any superpowers, and he was one of the greatest of the Teen Titans. If that's your reasoning, then it's no reason to leave." She shook her head slowly. "At least wait until the others get here and see what they say about it."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:59 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Just for the record, I don't have super powers, the cards do. Just throwing that out there." Jenos said from his position on the couch.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:18 pm
"Nightwing also had the experience and tools to make up for it, I lack the first and I've barely started on the other. My suit makes me stronger and I can make cheap tricks to scare people but that needs atmosphere to work otherwise my holograms are just that and The Ghost is just some kid with tech he can barely use!" he said then took a moment to calm down "As I am now I'll only get in your way."  

Xistund

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:33 pm
Draco chuckled. "We'll take care of that later. Let's go meet up with the others. They're waitin' on us." He picked Star up and carried her on his shoulders, like a parent would with a little kid, then started towards the monitor room.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games