Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:04 pm
"There's a difference between weakness and misfortune. We have no choice but to play the hand we've been dealt. You were dealt bad luck and a rotten mother, neither of which you could change. I of all people should know what a poor parent is..." Kaistern closed his eyes and hugged her a little tighter. "None the less, I can think of several examples to the contrary. Would a weakling freely live amongst a race of creatures known for violence and destruction? Would a weakling freely spend her time with a man that had once shown an unstable mind and was prone to bouts of extreme violence? Would a weakling continue to spend her days with that same man despite what the general public thinks of her and her kind? Most sane men would flee the circumstances you've been placed in. Why live such a risky life when there's virtually no pay off? Why bear such torment when the safer life is easier to hold onto? You're stronger than you think, Ophelia. You've just put up with so much up to this point that you believe the very idea to be nothing but a mirage. But it's impossible to tell a mirage from the real thing until you start to walk towards it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:12 pm
Ophelia promptly turned around and hugged Kaistern as tightly as she could, fighting the tears that threatened to escape her eyes once more. That was pretty much the nicest way of 'you are better than you think you are' that she'd ever heard. A faint smile tugged at her lips as she whispered softly, "I...thank you. I don't know if I believe you, but thank you."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:19 pm
((And the award for best self-esteem pep talk goes to....
*ALTERN(I)ATIVE PUNCHLINE*
Tavros: emotion_kirakira ))

"And now you've got all the time in the world to find that out for yourself." Kaistern smiled softly as he stroked her hair. After the events of last night, it was refreshing to see her start to smile again.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:27 pm
{LoL. XD}

Ophelia simply stayed there for several moments, smiling as Kaistern held her and stroked her hair. Eventually, though, she moved herself to offer him a soft kiss. "I love you, Kaistern~"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:35 pm
((I'm far more proud of that 'Alterniative' joke than I probably should be. emotion_awesome ))

"And I love you, Ophelia." Kaisten said sweetly as he returned the kiss on her forehead. As big a crisis as it was, it seemed to have been dealt with surprisingly easily.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:44 pm
{It was funny, though. :3}

That wasn't the last freak out Ophelia would have about those particular problems, but it was lulled down into a more passive state for the moment being. "Will you spend the day with me? Or..or do you have plenty of work to do?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:53 pm
Kaistern simply shook his head with a smile. "Politics can wait. If the queen's not happy, then neither is the king, and then all work suffers." There. Vacation with a purpose. Now no one could complain to him for not working.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:02 pm
"I'm happy to hear it~" Ophelia looked positively cheerful, any traces of her previous feeling of sorrow rapidly vanishing. "Since we're going to spend the day together, what do you suggest we do?" As she said the previous night, she was up for anything.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:08 pm
"I think I'll let you pick. You're the one deserving of some rest and relaxation after all." Kaistern said with a smile, though it shifted into a slight frown. "...Although you may want to start by finding Balthazar and apologize to him, not that I know what got him so mad before..."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:14 pm
Ophelia's smile fell somewhat. She really didn't know how she'd apologize to Balthazar without making things worse. Still, Kaistern probably wouldn't leave her alone about it if she didn't give it a try anyway. "Very well. I'll be right back. Or you can find me in a little bit. Or whatever works best." Ophelia offered him a quick kiss on the forhead before getting up and leaving the room to go find Balthazar. The first place she would check, of course, would be the garden.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:24 pm
Sure enough, Balthazar was out on the balcony, moping over some tea and cake. His small plate was empty and the fancy little fork now dangled from his mouth while he rested his chin in one hand while he looked out over the garden.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:30 pm
"Balthazar?" Ophelia spoke up to grab his attention, her ethereal voice soft and gentle for the moment being - which was much different from her usual tone of confidence. Then again, she wasn't normally put into this sort of situation now was she?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:38 pm
((I love those little moments where the rp starts to write itself. I didn't even have this idea until Balthazar started to get worked up! biggrin ))

"Hm?" Balthazar looked up as he removed the fork and set it back down on the plate. He took a moment to look her over a bit before turning his whole body around to face her better. "You're certainly looking better." he said as he leaned back, letting one arm rest on the back of his chair.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:46 pm
{I know, right? :3}

"I..needed a little time." Ophelia looked somewhat guilty now, remembering clearly just how upset Balthazar seemed. He seemed to have calmed down a bit himself, but still looked rather sulky. "I don't know how to say this, but...I'm sorry. About earlier." She was quick to avert her gaze in shame.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:49 pm
Balthazar waved it off and looked away from her. "Not your fault." he said, his gaze drifting off to find something else to look at besides her, his hand starting to tap the tiny fork against the plate rhythmically.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games