Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:12 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Gryff v Slyth
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxQuidditch Players
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

вяσтнєяѕ αи∂ ѕιѕтєяѕ, ρυт тнιѕ яє¢σя∂ ∂σωи, тαкє му α∂νι¢є ('¢αυѕє ωє αяє вα∂ иєωѕ)xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωє ωιℓℓ ℓєανє уσυ нιgн αи∂ ∂яу, ιт'ѕ иσт ωσятн тнє нєαяιиg уσυ'ℓℓ ℓσѕєxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ιт'ѕ נυѕт ραѕт 8 αи∂ ι'м fєєℓιиg уσυиg αи∂ яє¢кℓєѕѕxxxxxx
                                                          тнє яιввσи σи му ωяιѕт ѕαуѕ, "∂σ иσт σρєи вєfσяє ¢няιѕтмαѕ."xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEve made it out onto the pitch, bat slung over her shoulder and fire in her eyes. They had this. They'd better, anyway, considering what they were up against. No offense to Ollie's team and all, but they were pretty outmatched. Which was honestly the first thing since she'd been sorted that made her happy she was a Gryffindor and not a Slytherin. She frowned slightly, noticing that both he and his vice captain were absent. Meanwhile, she was down a chaser, which was no big deal since she had plenty of backup. Fianna had shown, and looked... better. Which was good, because Eve wasn't in the mood to play Crazy b***h Captain, but she'd do it. She'd had to have a rather uncomfortable conversation with the older girl after the last game, mostly about her attitude and its effect on the team as a whole. She seemed to've improved, so hopefully she'd shaken her funk and would do better this go around. Eve had a theory that her loss last game had as much to do with her dismal attitude as it did with Mels being a beast (though, she'd admit, rather smugly, her girlfriend was impressive). She supposed today they'd get to see if the theory had any truth to it.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxωє'яє σиℓу ℓιαяѕ, вυт ωє'яє тнє вєѕт (ωє'яє тнє вєѕт)
                                                          xxxxxxωє'яє σиℓу gσσ∂ fσя тнє ℓαтєѕт тяєи∂ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxωє'яє σиℓу gσσ∂ ¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи нανє αℓмσѕт fαмσυѕ fяιєи∂ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxвєѕι∂єѕ, ωє'νє gσт ѕυ¢н gσσ∂ fαѕнισи ѕєиѕє

xxxGRYFFINDOR TEAM CAPTAIN & BEATERxxx
                                                          AC: 20
                                                          Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                          Mods: (+8 to Hitting Bludgers)
                                                          Lives:

Currently: Stretching
                                                          Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick arrived on the pitch and began stretching out her muscles. She was ready for the game to begin. She glanced around curiously and found most of their team was there, but Oliver was no where to be found. That was great captaining.

Position: Chaser
                                                              AC: 17
                                                              Modifiers: +7 steal/throw
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              0-10
                                                              -/3

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔════════════════════════╗
                                              Brianna Kaylie Overton
                                              Gryffindor - Fourteen - Fourth Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
                                              ╚════════════════════════╝

Brianna arrived on the pitch and began her stretches. She was excited for today's game.

Armour Class: 15
                                              Modifiers: (stealing +5) (scoring +5)
                                              Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Total Roll:
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                              Score: > opponent’s roll

((OOC: sorry about the delay, life has been quite hectic lately!))

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                              Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:48 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin - Sixth Year - Sixteen Years Old - Prefect - Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
                                                ╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Oliver made his way onto the pitch. He was a little bummed with how their last game had turned out and was nervous for this one turning out the same way.

Modifiers: ( stealing quaffle +8 ) ( shooting quaffle +8 )
                                                Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Score: > than keeper
                                                Steal: > than AC
                                                Block: > than roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I'm pleading guilty to the way you make me wanna steal your heart
                                                ♫ ♫ No matter what you do, I'm gonna steal your heart

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:57 am
User Image
                                                  Ever since I could remember,
                                                  Everything inside of me,
                                                  Just wanted to fit in
                                                  I was never one for pretenders,
                                                  Everything I tried to be,
                                                  Just wouldn't settle in

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || thir໓ ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch was on the pitch and stretching, getting ready for the game. He was annoyed that he didn't get a chance to do much beyond chasing the snitch and even more annoyed with himself with that he didn't catch it. Nevertheless, he was going to try his hardest to actually get the snitch this time.

AC: 14
                                                  Modifiers: +4 for spotting, +4 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm going to beat the other team, watch me.
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Can I clear my conscience
                                                  If I'm different from the rest?
                                                  Do I have to run and hide?
                                                  I never said that I want this,
                                                  This burden came to me,
                                                  And it's made its home inside

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:03 am
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen knew that both teams had already played and lost, so whoever lost this game was likely not going to get the quidditch cup. Either way, she knew it was going to be a good game and hopefully Gryffindor won, but she might have been a bit biased. "Today's game is between Gryffindor and Slytherin. Lions versus Snakes. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:06 am
User Image
                                                  Everything inside of me,
                                                  Just wanted to fit in
                                                  Just wouldn't settle in

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch shot off into the air as soon as the whistle was blown. He was determined not to lose this game. If he lost, he was going to be really annoyed.

Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ☣ -

This burden came to me,

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:25 am
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Team Beater
Second Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 12 years old...

Location: Quiddtich Pitch - Slytherin vs. Gryffindor

The game started and Gabby was in the air looking for her first target. Her eyes fell to the Slytherin Seeker. He seemed like the best target to go for. Perhaps if he could hit him it would help the team with a win. She hoped so. Finding a bludger she took a swing and aimed it towards Byuch.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Status: First game wasn't bad... but I can do better.
                                                  Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

With : Snakes & Lions

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: Byuch Saving: -- - Total Roll: 8 (fail)
                                                  AC: 15
                                                  Modifiers: +5 AC, +3 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
00 - 00

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 10, 4, 1, 5, 3, 10, 4, 5, 2 Total: 49 (10-100)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:41 am
Dear mother,
Can you hear me whining?
It's been three whole weeks,
Since that I have left your home.
This sudden fear has left me trembling-
'Cause now it seems that I am out here on my own,
And I'm feeling so alone.

ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

fifth year │ gryffindor chaser │ pureblood

Alec went up for the quaffle straight away.

OOC:
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Pay attention to the cracked streets and the broken homes-
Some call it the slums, some call it nice...
I want to take you through a wasteland I like to call my home.
Welcome to paradise; it makes me wonder why I'm still here;
For some strange reason it's now feeling like my home.
And I'm never gonna go...

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 9, 3, 1, 3, 6, 2, 4, 3, 2 Total: 38 (10-100)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:42 am
It's like I'm walking on a highway, staring straight into the sun
With the universe around me waiting for me to fall down
Your love is like a junkie, just a little loaded, huh
Your words are like a whiskey river rolling off of your tongue
But you won't burn out this starfire; this feeling is dancing in my flames
Throw me and I'll just burn brighter, oh, you can't burn out this starfire

CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

pureblood slytherin│ second year │ chaser

Callista went up for the quaffle as well, determined to reach it first.

OOC:
Mods: +2 Stealing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal:
Number of Goals Made:

Quote:

I won't ever be perfection, ever be your golden child
I'm not spinning on this planet just for me to make you smile
I love my crooked halo, hell, I won't apologize
You can touch it all you want, but no matter how you try
Oh you ain't ever, ever gonna burn me out
Oh you can try, but you ain't ever

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:43 am
Dear mother,
Can you hear me whining?
It's been three whole weeks,
Since that I have left your home.
This sudden fear has left me trembling-
'Cause now it seems that I am out here on my own,
And I'm feeling so alone.

ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

fifth year │ gryffindor chaser │ pureblood

Alec came away with the quaffle, heading straight for the Slytherin goals.

OOC:
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: 1/3
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Pay attention to the cracked streets and the broken homes-
Some call it the slums, some call it nice...
I want to take you through a wasteland I like to call my home.
Welcome to paradise; it makes me wonder why I'm still here;
For some strange reason it's now feeling like my home.
And I'm never gonna go...

Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:09 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Seventh Year Seventeen Years OldSingleSeeker

As soon as the balls were released, Fianna climbed into the air and started her search for the Snitch.

OOC:
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to Spot and catch the Snitch
Special Skills: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action: Searching for the Snitch (4.09 pm)
Effect Value: 20
Results: Spotted

User Image

Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:41 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

SIXTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxPREFECTxxxxxxBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When the quaffle was thrown, Rey wasted no time, taking off and aiming a bludger at Fianna

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

S L Y T H E R I NxxB E A T E R
                                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                      natural flyermean swingdeft dodger
                                                      AC: 20Modifiers: +8
                                                      xx
                                                      Target: FiannaDefending: ---
                                                      Final Roll: 27 (hit!)

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxother players
                                                          f e e l i n gxxanxiousxxxxxw e a r i n gxxquidditch clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

Graydon Ironshield

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:47 pm
User Image
                                                  Everything inside of me,
                                                  Just wanted to fit in
                                                  Just wouldn't settle in

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch continued looking, dodging a bludger sent his way by one of the Gryffindor beaters. He thought he saw what looked like the seeker spotting something, and decided to look in that area.

Final Roll: 19 (Spotted!)
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ☣ -

This burden came to me,

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:44 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Seventh Year Seventeen Years OldSingleSeeker

Just as Fianna caught sight of a bright speck of gold, she felt a Bludger slam into her, and heard bones snap like dry twigs. Biting her lip, she managed to reduce the yelp to little more than a grunt, as she took the hit as further incentive to get moving. She spurred her mount to greater speed as she started her pursuit.

OOC:
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to Spot and catch the Snitch (-1 DRM)
Special Skills: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
Lives: [ ] [ ] [X]
Action: Pursuing for the Snitch (1/3) (10.44 pm)
Effect Value: 20
Results: Spotted

User Image

Username

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games