Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:19 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Soon, Snow Raven came through the Zeta Beam situated at one end of the mission room, followed by two other figures. Two very, very familiar figures.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

Supergirl
R’E’L / Ariella Kent

The offspring of a human and a Kryptonian; the most powerful of both races...

Ariella turned at the sound of the Zeta Beam transporter announcing the arrival of the three Leaguers, and a grin instantly appeared on her face. "Mom! Dad!" She flew to Wonder Woman and Superman and was practically engulfed in her parents' hug, all three of them grateful for her return.

...And the most compassionate. I will do what I can to preserve that legacy.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:54 pm
"So nice to see a happy ending." Lewis said happily and floated off to go grab his DS. Since there wasn't really anything to do, he figured he'd get something to entertain himself.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:14 am
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde walked into the Mission room at either the right time or the wrong time. The Team, Snow, Brink, and of all people, superman and Wonder Woman were in attendance. There was also a young girl who bore the same S shape emblem on her chest as Superman. Clyde quickly connected the dots and came up with his answer. "My God.." He mouthed under his mask. The Leaguer walked in closer, making his presence known. "I take it the mission was a success?" Clyde asked rhetorically, turning his attention to Archer.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:20 am
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer watched the Superfamily's reunion with a smile and nodded in response to Clyde's question. "Relatively."

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:14 am
"What up Grey Fox 2.0?" Lewis asked as he floated past Clyde, playing his DS as he went.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:19 pm

Clyde folded his arms and nodded approvingly at Archer. He felt a sense of pride seeing them all come back safely from their first mission. "Very well." Clyde then looked at young heroes' wrists. They were still wearing the bracelets. Whether they worked or not was beyond the Leaguer. But, they were all alive and in one piece. That was all that matter.

Clyde then looked to the Superfamily. He felt twinge of envy and sadness hit him. Clyde breathed sigh before getting distracted by Lewis. The psychic was levitating non-nonchalantly while playing his game. "Sorry Lewis, but I'm not familiar with that joke. I do know that you lost the game."

- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:58 pm
"So did you, and I will get you caught up on the badass legend your suit reminds me of." Lewis said cheerily as he finished another battle on his game. Then he proceeded to explain the game of Metal Gear Solid to Clyde while briefly mentioning the previous two games for the older Nintendo consoles.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:16 pm
Looking up from the console as Snow entered Brink continued tapping away at the consoles. "Snow get over here" Brink called pulling up the image of the creatures that were guarding the door to supergirls holding area. "What does these things remind you of" he asked her as he crossed his arms. This thing overall may end up being much larger then the team is able to handle and if that was the case most of the regular squad may have to come in to help on it.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:07 pm
(Is it me or do we all look quite classy?)

While Lewis prattled on a the video game he was explaining, Clyde slowly began to tune out the teenage psychic. The greatest part was that Lewis probably didn't even know since he couldn't see Clyde's face. Just the small red eye glowing softly in the center. Surprisingly, Clyde cam back to the world around him and replied just in time to make it look like he was listening. "Very interesting Lewis. But, the story seems a bit too long for my taste." Clyde then looked to Snow. He would need to speak to her later.

- Unknown

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:19 pm
"I'll send you a link on YouTube then." Lewis said and sat in the air, playing his DS.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:01 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven crossed to the console to look at the images Brink had brought up. Her hood was down, so it was easy to see her expression become more calculatedly neutral when she saw the creatures, a sure sign that she was trying hard not to break down at the memories the images brought to mind. "Alice's creations, but they can't be. Alice is dead." In the battle all those years ago, when Trigon had attempted to return from the Hell dimension where he had been trapped, the demon had used the girl's illusion powers to form a portal through which he could step. The Titans had been able to stop Trigon that time, but the poor insane child had died in the process. Snow often felt like Lady Macbeth, with phantom blood on her hands that wouldn't wash off, and Alice had been the first.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:11 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Standing there Brink nodded somewhat as he had his arms crossed. Looking back at the other's he noted that Dead had already long since left likely being pulled to the medical bay. "I don't know how this is possible but I am willing to bet that Delira has something to do with it" Brink said shaking his head. If this was the case and this girl had been brought back to life or a way to use her powers had be created things could get troublesome.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:20 pm
Superman had caught sight of the images on the console, and his expression turned grim. He crossed to the two Leaguers at the computer and enlarged the image slightly. "They have nothing to do with Alice or Delira," he said. "Those creatures are called DNAliens. They are a part of Project Cadmus I thought had been shut down after the Team found me there as a teenager. Who is in charge of Cadmus now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:51 pm
"Interesting." Lewis said, occasionally taking a look up from his game to monitor what was going on in the room.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:50 am
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Fade listens and watches curiously, though she really doesn't understand much of what's going at the moment.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out