Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:05 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Oh my god, that sounds like a really good Role Play! I'd join it if you ever finished it. x3
      I hope so, I trusted him with that. o; xD
      You too?! I got some guy a week ago who's all like "If you give me pictures I'll give you 1 mill", I was like "Hmmm... Let me think. Wait, I don't have to, that answer is an obvious goodbye." Then blocked him. I didn't bother reporting him because he looked like he was on a noob account, like one he made with nothing on it in case he did get reported.
      And they really can be; what brings them down so low that they have to ask to see women's bodies? Where is the importance in that; it's just a body. Seeing a body without the love behind it is worthless; my body is sacred to my man who I love, that's what makes it special, not pimping it out like a car. -3-

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:20 pm
Broken Heart Production

Of course. I'm thinking about putting it in IAGT because another friend of mine has been waiting for me to make it. I've already created the characters though and I know who will die and who the stalker is. So it's a surprise to whomever picks them. Unless of course they really want to be the badie.
        Ugh, I know. The guy who messaged me asked me if I owned any skirts. I'm thinking perverrrrrrrrttt. It's just disgusting and I totally agree with you. I share my body with one man only and no, they cannot buy it with fake gold. Come on! It's so pathetic.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:25 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

If you do totally let me know. I wouldn't mind being the badie, but I don't care if I'm not it either, so yeah. xP I do have devious characters though, mwhaha~
      Oh my god, we were asked by the same guy! That's totally what he asked me! I wonder how he found us... -Shivers- Gaia isn't as safe as it used to be. >o<
      Agreed 100%! No desperate man can get my precious body. >l

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:37 pm
Broken Heart Production

You can totally play the baddie (I'll have to explain it to you via PM how it will work). I might work on it later. I only need one more person since there are only four main characters and it will be all ready.
        Whaaaaaaaaat? Was his username: burpinator? Holy shivers! He could have been searching this guild for girls to prey on!
        Haha, and if they try, all hell will break loose! emotion_dowant

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:41 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I hope I don't mess up; I probably only have one that'll actually work though. Good thing she's a female since I think it sounded like an all female RP.
      Yes, that was it! I was thinking the same thing; I hope not, this is suppose to be a safe place. No boys allowed. >c
      They say hell hath no wrath compared to a woman's fury. >3 Or something like that. XD

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:49 pm
Broken Heart Production

You won't mess up. It's pretty straight-forward. Once I finish, I'll give you an option of whether you want to anonymously send the threats to me to post, or if you want the other rpers to create their own threats. It is an all-female RP. The male characters are secondary.
        Holllly-molley! I wonder how many other girls received a message from him... Someone is messing with an army of girls, they are so asking for it.
        Haha, true, so true. Oh well, I got the jerk in the end. A mod thanked me for reporting it. 3nodding

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:17 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I think I'd send it to you to send out, since I don't want people making my character do things she wouldn't do. I'm always paranoid of that; then later I wouldn't be able to explain it because she wouldn't do it. xD
      In the message he sent me he was all like "I have other girls you can ask to prove I'm telling the truth", so it must of been a lot. :c I can't believe girls have actually given him stuff.
      Really? Whenever I report things it takes months to hear back about it, that's why half the time I don't even bother anymore. ._.

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:32 pm
Broken Heart Production

That sounds understandable. I'll have to create a threat box on the main page where we can all view our latest threats and write about them in the story. I hope you don't mind, but it will be a one-post-per-week thing. The posts will be incredibly long as they have to be the length of the pictures, so that makes up for it and gives everyone a chance to work it into their schedule.
        He never said that to me. Blargh. They're probably just mule accounts anyway. I cannot believe someone would sell themselves short like that. God knows what he would do with those pictures...
        I always get a message back. But I've reported a dozen times, so I think they know me too well. >.< When I'm super bored, I go on a towns hunt to report those doing the wrong thing. I get so many laughs. XD

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:49 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I usually keep my pictures at a maximum of 500 height limit so this way I can easily write up to the length of the picture, if not I add pretty little designs at the top that make my words lower. Lmao. I might forget to check on the RP if it's a wait that long thing, I've never joined something like that.
      That's what I was thinking as well; I hope there aren't any women who would sell their bodies like that. Or maybe they were smart people and just found random pictures on the internet to give to him. XD
      It sounds like you're the guard of Gaia when you word it like that. x3

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:16 am
Broken Heart Production

That's the same height as the pictures that I have chosen, so you'll have no trouble in doing so. That's okay. I'll remind you.
        Haha, that's not a bad idea. And when he tries to blackmail them, they can just say, "that's not me, I found it here". xD
        Haha, I just hate seeing people do yucky things on the internet. They really degrade Gaia and make it unsafe for those who are our younger members.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:27 am
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Okay good; I hope there's no really advanced literacy, since you know my disliking for reading long things. XD
      I actually thought about doing that, but then I was like "nah, not going to fuel this guy into thinking he can get stuff like that". xP
      Indeed; I know that if I was like, the parent to my 13 year old daughter, if some older pervert messaged them like that, I'd find where they lived and kick their butt like no tomorrow! No one talks to my little girl like that. >l And that's just the age that Gaia recommends you be, imagine if you messaged some 9 year old girl that! Ugh! She would probably be too young to understand what's going on too. >o< I'd just die.

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:52 am
Broken Heart Production

There shouldn't be. Though I might make a word limit, just to be sure. >.<(I just tested it. How does 500words sound for 12pt font?) xD
        True, it would only encourage him. Me too, and the worst part is, I have seen 13 year olds talking to these men who change their age accirding to their targets. I watched a police show once and one of the officers was undercover as a 13 year old, talking to this older man who was showing his bits to her on webcam and wanted to meet up with her to do all these things to her. So they arranged a 'fake' meeting and caught him. Turns out, he had children himself and was married!
        Man I would love to have that job, catching the sickos', it would be so rewarding. Plus I'd walk past them and be like ":P". Lolol.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:00 am
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Hm, I dunno, limiting myself to a specific amount of words makes me worry. xD What about just doing the 1 to 4 short paragraph limit? That's what I do for my RPs.
      I've seen a show like that once, I keep forgetting the name of it. It was a good show, I liked watching it; I saw it in Health class I think. But oh my god, I can't believe men like that! And they always use the same excuses, "oh I didn't know she was so young", meanwhile in the records of the chat it says that she said her age to him! If you're going to lie at least make it believable, dang. Dummies.
      I would love a job like that too; originally I wanted to be an animal cop though. Lol. But I dunno if I would completely like that job, catching supposed *****, because what if one is actually in love with the girl, and isn't actually a pervert but because he's over age they'd arrest him? I'm paranoid because of my boyfriend being 21 and myself only 16 ( I met him when he was 19 though ).
      But yeah, I'd cry myself to sleep every night if I took a man who actually loves the younger girl and the younger girl him away. ;~;

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:27 am
Broken Heart Production

Sounds good. It's been a while since I'd made one, so don't mind me. How many sentences per paragraph would you consider?
        They are! I think the one I watched was shocked he was caught. He didn't even try to run.
        Don't be paranoid! That's really nothing compared to others I've heard about. When I was 11, my boyfriend was 20. But in fairness, we met when I was 17. I don't know about the US, but here, if you are over 16, it's okay.
        I know! It's so sick, but very common unfortunately.

Clasela
Crew

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:10 am
Clasela

It sounds like your mother is just really worried and cares about you, which is why she may have overreacted a little.
        Hahaha! That's why the sims God invented the baby sitter for day and night! I think they're ready. Since she works from home, she can do all the housework and look after the children, whilst he goes to work. Though I think she may have to have a nap during the day. Oh well, I'll get her on a schedule after they come home from France.
        That's just a pain in the bum! If we had it here, it would swoop around town so fast because no one stays in when they're sick! talk2hand
        Aw, didn't you have a choice at all? I pluck my eyebrows just to keep them neat from the stray ones, but they're so well tamed that I've never had to thread or wax them.

User Image User Image

Well, she was really anxious that I might not be able to get a job because of my condition. And yeah, she really feels sorry for me because I'm just starting in life and already I'm hampered by my condition. Ah well, at least she's accepted it now.

Lucky you... at least you have day and night baby sitters. I had to do it all on my own. By the time they were toddlers, I was ready to give up. And to think I still have to teach them how to walk, talk and use the potty.
      Oooh, they're in France now? That's really nice? What do you do while they're away or can you control them while they're there?

Well, I guess it wouldn't have spread that fast if our classroom's not air conditioned. But yeah, his mother thought he's all better to go because the spots were drying up stare
      How could they stay out like that when it's so nice to stay in bed when you're sick?

Well, I'm just plucking my eyebrows every graduation day, so I've done it twice now sweatdrop But still, I don't like it. Lol. I don't like it when people tell me to do this and that, particularly when it comes to make ups and other related things, because I don't like changing anything on me. If my eyebrows want to grow all over the place, then who am I to stop them? I mean, there has to be a reason right?
      Sometimes, I piss off every female in the family because of my actions rofl

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games