Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Silent-Kiwi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:07 am
My name is Becca. I am a girl. I am a mummy.
There isn't that much more to me. mrgreen

ninja *mutters to self* Serious waste of time here, Becca, we need to finish our plans... ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:08 am
OH, and I so made the first 100th page post! ^^ Hoo-RAY! cool  

Silent-Kiwi

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:28 am
Kimi-Shimi
OH, and I so made the first 100th page post! ^^ Hoo-RAY! cool
Whoo Hoo! xd
Welcome to Why Not!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:23 am
hey im mean  

meandme8765

AmbrosialPetrichor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:24 am
Jello, my name is Laura, but you can just call me by my user name. sweatdrop I've been on Gaia for a little over 2 years, i'm 15 years old, female, and my favorite color is orange. xD I enjoy playing sports, such as volleyball, basketball, track and feild, and football cheerleading. :3 I also love to play video games, mostly Final Fantasy and Dance Dance Revolution(sp?). <3
Glad to have been randomly picked to join this guild, it looks great! ^_~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:27 am
Hi I'm new.
I just got randomly pm and because I love random I accepted before I even looked at the guild butI liked it, and donated 500 gold! ^^

My name is Dejae and If you want to talk that's why I have my pm's on! mrgreen  

Dejae

JustSomeThing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:34 am
I really like wolves and cats. I also love the video games Halo/2, and FFX/VII. I tend to have a little bit of a cold personality, but altogether I'm "nice and caring." I guess I just want to be accepted. =( But that's all I can think of about me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:34 am
Welcome to everyone! biggrin
Wow! Thank you very much Dejae! That was very kind of you! 3nodding  

Strideo
Crew

riu_xa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:50 am
....Hello. My name's Paola but I go by Alex. I am 14 and been on Gaia for almost a year I guess. I am obsessed with wolves. I love animals, video games, rock/metal/rock music, manga and anime. I'm gothic but most of my friends say that it's not possible because I can never get the attitude down. I'm always laughing too much. I like anything dark that there is to the world and..........THAT'S ME!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:54 am
I'm hegel5000. In Spanish, my real name is Juan. I bet you can't guess what it is in English! Somehow this is seeming obvious. If you went to the site I moderate, aqua-gero.com, and looked at it very carefully before I do some quick editing, you might see someoene post my real name. Either way, I go as Juan in Spanish class and I like to make Penguin noises. Why are Penguins capitalized? Cuz' I like them.

` Without Penguins, I'd never have the videogame that inspired my signature. I haven't finished making that videogame, but after I said yes to that random private message, I decided this means a smaller community and more places to put my 1/10 of a second flashing of a message every five seconds. Gaming will never be the same for you if you click on that link a few months from now.

` Anyways, I like small guilds that aren't too small, and Why Not is just that.

PSIEDIT: I forgot to mention that I've been on Gaia for a few weeks.  

hegel5000

Cloud01

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:02 am
Hey everyone. My name is well, you can see what my name is can't you?
I'm live in Texas. I'm 15 years old. I'm a gamer kind of person. I mostly play World of Warcraft. That game is really addicting. I also love to play Pump it up. It's a dance game. I should be making a video of me freestyling. I'm am teh uber dancer. So uhh...that's it. If you want to know more go ahead and ask me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:05 am
Hello everyone! Welcome to our guild or fun guildy stuff!  

Strideo
Crew

IIxBunnyBxII

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:10 am
Heya mr Real name is Tamisa. I'm Germen, Jamican, and Black (Germarican lol). I love to Play Video Games, Skateboard, Chill and Hangout stuff like that. I Love music I listen to all kinda execpt Country.

User Image

That's Me

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:05 am
Greetings and salutations! As you can plainly see my Gaia name is Sol King, but often am I referred to as King of Suns or simply Sol by my friends.

I've just recently turned seventeen, school has ended as of today, and I'm looking forward to being here.

Sol King

Orianna Dulcina

Eloquent Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:05 am
Cha!!! I'm new as can been seen because I'm posting here for the first time!

I got a random invit and thought.

"How can you argue with why not?"  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games