Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Moonbucks Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:57 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞
══════════════════════════

"No soy todo lo que ves, pero tampoco ves todo lo que soy."

As the door swung open the familiar scent of coffee struck her senses and made her feel less, well in plain and simple terms, moody. She had headed to get a change of space from work after having a small word off with someone there, thankfully not someone she would be seeing anytime soon or working with in the future. Though, it wasn't the only thing that made her this way. She was well, not in the best mood because as her abuela would say the stars weren't aligned in her favor. It started at home when the hot water just wouldn't work, she called a plumber which got her late to work and the..upsetting conversation. A change of space was definitely a good idea.

Mumbling to herself a few things, the brunette went up to the counter to order. She dug through her purse and got out the money for a dark brew before her sweet tooth nudged at her for a little treat. She gladly obliged and picked up a cookie, cheesecake slice and a few cakepops, because, why not. Though, just as she took her tray she managed to trip on her shoelace and spill some of her coffee on the cakepop and melt the icing. Ah, well, at least she didn't fall? That wasn't enough to keep the young woman from grumbling under her breath as she set her things on the first table she found and sat down. She acknowledged the man sitting there by obviously, talking. "When you think your day is going to go bad, just stay at home. I mean, its not like the world is going to stop without you going out for one day...right?" she stated, sitting down and wiping the coffee as she continued, "But no, I love to put myself through misery." she'd state before she took the damaged cakepop and put it in her mouth.

"It's not about a cakepop though, I'm not that petty to be upset about that." she'd state after she finished swallowing it though, turning over to face him better. She crossed her leg over the other and eyed her company, the one she very rudely imposed herself on. If he'd show any signs of discomfort, she might have ignored it and glanced at his cup before she'd ask "What are you having?" pointing to his drink before she looked back with a smile. "I'm Lisa, and you are?" she'd ask, extending her hand to shake it if he preferred those ways of greeting. "I talk a lot, but I guess I've learned to live with that but if you don't like it, I can stop but I can't promise it will be that way." she added with a light chuckle.

For the talkative woman, any sorts of conversation was good, she could talk to anyone or anything for that matter hence it would be easy for her to familiarize with people though making friends? Maybe not o much considering people did have their own preferences. She was never shy to speak her mind though, which probably added to that, but one couldn't never try?

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Stranger(s) || Mood: Meh || Interested || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: Moonbucks Cafe || Listening to: || OOTD: Casual outing

o.o.c - Hope this was good :3

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:07 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Zayid Amir1417 Doux
Where: Moonbucks Cafe
Dating: In a relationship with Abu Ayuba
Outfit: Black ripped jeans, white shirt and gray hoodie.
Thoughts: I hope all is well. ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
Armor: -

User Image
100/100 HP

Zayid was calmly enjoying his coffee when the door opened. The young man glanced at the door and saw the woman walking in. It wasn't anything unusual though, so he soon turned back to his coffee as his gaze wandered outside, looking through the nearby window. It really wasn't the best weather for him, but inside the cafe it was cozy and warm. His jacket was draped over a chair next to him. If it was up to Zayid he could relax here for hours. It wasn't long after the latest arrival when his calm was suddenly interrupted. The first was that the woman suddenly sat down at the table he was sitting at. The second was when she started talking to him as if they knew each other and decided to meet up like friends. Zayid blinked a bit in surprise at the flood of conversation coming his way before she asked him her first directed question. "Huh..? Oh..." was the first sign of the Arabian's acknowledgement as he was recovering from the surprise and he followed her gesture with his dark gaze, sitting back slightly.

Not that he got much time to reply before she introduced herself and offered her hand. He shook his head as if forcing himself to focus. "Uhm, hi. My name is Zayid." he replied and shook her hand in greeting before he answered about his coffee. "I ordered an Espresso, as it comes the closest to Arabian coffee." he explained. This was highly irregular! Unless… A thought occurred to the man about the situation as he looked away from Lisa and carefully scanned their surroundings for anything suspicious. He failed to notice any though. Zayid leaned forward, as if he was resting his hands on the table and listening closer to his companion. "Is there something wrong, Miss? Is someone following you and do you need assistance?" he whispered with some concern in his voice. To be honest, it was the only reason that Zayid could think of as to why a stranger would randomly sit next to him and start talking as if it was all agreed beforehand.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

None

Quoted
ll Neo ll

-

-

[color=#e65c00]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:44 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞

The woman failed to noticed the bewildered look the man's face as she carried on with what she was saying. She was... often this way, barely ever paid attention to study a person unless she found it necessary to and for some reason, no didn't seem so necessary. He responded positively, making her smile as she took his hand, "Pleasure to meet you Zayid, I really like your name, are you from around here?" she'd ask as a followup to him when he'd tell her his name. Her own accent was a dead give away where she could be from, though if she'd only pay enough attention to notice his she would have probably guessed.

"Arabian? Is that stronger?" she'd ask with a curious look and a smile over to him. "I've never had that before so I wouldn't guess." she chuckled, "I've got myself an expresso too, but I end up flooding it with sugar eventually even though I start off in the mood for something bitter." she stated as she took another sip of her cup, placing it back on the table to commit the sin she admitted to earlier on. Flooding her cup with the sugar she picked up, she began stirring it as she sat there, starting to feel a tad bit better about things now.

The hazel eyed woman shifted her gaze up to the man when he leaned closer, indulging him and leaning closer herself as she carefully listened to him whisper and ask her if she was in any sort of trouble. She squinted her eyes and proceeded to look around. Was she being followed? Did he notice some suspicious glances towards her? Did someone want to sit with her and she completely dismissed them while she was in her unpleasant mood? "Why do you ask? did someone seem suspicious here?" she asked in a hush voice, picking up her cup as she kept her gaze around the café, looking for the potential suspect. "Because I seem to have missed them." she admitted. "You seem to be quite sharp at this kind of thing though, have you witnessed things like this happen a lot?" she'd ask.

Company: Zayid || Mood: Intrigued || Interested || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: Moonbucks Cafe || Listening to: || OOTD: Casual outing

o.o.c

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:57 pm
User Image

The cloudy skies and chilly weather had the folks in Soleil flocking to gather together with warm drinks and warm meals. Leather, thigh-high boots clicked against the flooring of Moonbucks Cafe. Vitessa strolled through the establishment in search of a freshly acquainted friend, adorned in a simple turtle-neck dress and thigh-high boots. The aluminum tiled walls glistened against the ray of light from the bulbs. She admired the industrial aesthetic of the shop, the scent of coffee instantly washing through her senses with every step deeper into the store. The store cleaned up nicely, looking as if nothing had happened back in Halloween. Many stores were damaged during that haunted day but with time, Soleil's stores found a way to patch up and thrive once again. It was impressive.

She remembered running through Pasadena with her personal assistant, Beverly, in hopes of finding her friend in a neighboring district. However, she ended up getting side tracked by helping another Soleil citizen survive that day as well as help her find her sword. That same person is exactly who Vitessa planned to meet up with at this coffee shop, it was about time they sit down and get more acquainted in a more calm, relaxing setting. She peered around the store, finally catching glimpse of the silver-haired, emerald-eyed beauty. She spotted Rowan sitting in a spot with the sunlight, a drink and muffin on the table.

”Heya Rowan!" Vitessa chirped from across the room, walking over to Rowan with a gentle smile on her features.

”How have you been doing? Has the Pasadena district cleaned up after that - -day? Oh and I brought you something." Vitessa sat in the chair next to Rowan. She pulled out a small container from her purse and placed it on the table. The container had a golden sheen to it with a liquid inside. ”It's Hanwei Oil. I asked a friend for more information about swords and he said you can use this to apply a layer on the blade. It'll protect your sword from rust or corrosion. I also had this oil blessed by a monk, just in case there's future supernatural problems. Hopefully it never comes down to that again." She scratched the back of her head and chuckled.

”It was actually Beverly's idea to get the oil from our friend, Bev appreciates those who can wield a weapon honorably...She would've came by to join us but I've told her she needs to rest more. Her wounds from that day have taken longer than expected to heal...So, anything new with you?" Her elbows leaned over the surface of the table as her blue eyes gazed over Rowan, genuinely curious how she has been.

═══════════════════════════║▌│║║█═══════════════════════
WHERE: Moonbucks Cafe tab tab WITH: Rowan tab

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:43 am
xoReina

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

R ● owan S ● kye C ● ortana

↙↙↙

The
Prophet

Having been so engrossed in her thoughts and anxieties, Rowan had completely missed the approach of the woman she had agreed to meet with here. Jumping a bit when she heard her name, she snapped up to focus her green eyes on a familiar face. Smiling gently and raising a hand in quiet greeting, she waited until Vitessa got to the table before saying anything out loud. Nodding slowly in thought about how the Pasadena district was coping at the current moment. "Seems to have been put back together pretty well, though there are still areas that are pretty bad." She shrugged, just wanting to put the ordeal behind her. Arching a brow though at the other woman, Rowan wondered what sort of thing she had brought her, and a little shy about the fact that she did. She wasn't exactly used to receiving gifts.
Looking at Vitessa as she sat next to her, Rowan felt her muscles tense. There was an easy distance between them, but the proximity still scared her with any physical contact. Listening to her as she place the small container on the table, a smile spread across Rowan's lips. "I don't know what to say..." She breathed the words out in a quiet voice, her eyes never leaving the bottle. She was so touched that Vitessa, someone she owed so much to, thought to bring this for her. With Vitessa's admission that it was Beverly's idea to get the oil, Rowan's smile never altered or faded. Touching a hand to her chest hearing that the other woman was still in the healing process, she felt terrible. "I hope you'll pass on and also accept my deepest thanks. For the oil and for that day. I don't know what would have come of me if you and Beverly hadn't shown up." Bowing her head a bit in her thanks, she straightened after a moment and tried not to blush as she reached out slowly and touched the small container gingerly.
Her question if anything was new with her made her chuckle gently. "Unfortunately, or really, maybe fortunately, nothing has changed for me. In my upbringing, they didn't really encourage much change." She thought fondly back to her home and those who had raised her. She hoped they were doing well. Raising her drink and taking a quick sip, she nodded in Vitessa's direction. "What about you? How have things been since the whole ordeal on Halloween? I hope you've been well." Her green eyes looked over the other woman, she would never get used to her beauty. This woman would rival some of the most well known queens who were famous for their beauty. It made her jealous, but not in a petty way. The other woman had a personality to match such beauty too, and she had even befriended Rowan, so she was happy regardless.

[☂: Mood][ Happy ] [☀: Location][ Moonbucks Cafe ][☁: I'm With][ Vitessa ][☄: Thoughts][ ... ]
[OOC:  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:53 am
User Image
User Image

She sure was chatty. It was a good thing that Zayid was used to his boyfriend's rowdy brothers. It wasn't that he was against making new acquaintances, some social interaction never hurt anyone, but she had gotten into it so forcefully he needed some time to adjust his mind from a calm morning to a flood of words. At least he snapped out of it enough to introduce himself to her. And it seemed to halt her flood a bit too. Zayid smiled a bit when she said she liked it and asked where he was from. With her it was pretty obvious. "Thank you, I'm from Cairo, Egypt originally but I lived a few years in Texas before I came here." he replied. Even though 'a few years' was an understatement, it didn't matter. And Zayid didn't exactly look back favorably on his time in Texas, Egypt however… Soon after the topic went to the coffee. It was quite a coincidence they both had Espresso, though Lisa soon threw a lot of sugar at her own. The Arabian would pass for that, he drank his coffee pure. But each their own of course.

"I keep mine as is. Just coffee." he answered though soon after he was asking her about her situation. He waited to hear her reply when she looked around. Had he read the situation wrong? "Ah no, it's just that you came so suddenly, I thought perhaps you were in danger." he whispered back, some relief in his voice. Was it a chance meeting then? Did she more often hop next to strangers and talk to them? It was a little dangerous. Zayid could have been that bad guy. Of course he had been there and had she done this back in Texas he might well have been the wrong person to do this with, but lucky her he had changed. When she asked if he had experience though, he felt kind of awkward. Zayid had perhaps a little too much experience… The man smiled a bit and shook his head. "No, it's just the only thing I could think of to cause this. Where I am from people don't just sit down and talk as if known with each other." he explained, though he made sure to reassure her. "You're fine though, I was just surprised." he admitted. "I may be throwing in an open window here, but are you from Spain?" he asked curiously.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Address : 1417 Doux]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Moonbucks Cafe] xxx

[With : Lisa] xxx

[Thinking : How...unusual] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

-

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:55 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞

Chatty could definitely be an understatement when she had people to fuel her, much like her conversations with Andreas, though she could carry the yoke for the two in that department if it ever came to that. She was chatty per say in this conversation too and unless the other would indicate any form of displeasure, she wasn't going to tone it down any time soon. There were instances in the past where she'd be offended when someone did ask her politely to shush, though she did grow to learn that people could have different approaches to things - even little things like talking. She might not seem like the best listener, though she had her moments. "Cairo? Wow! Sounds really exciting!" she'd state, hazel hues bright in excitement, "What was it like? And Texas?" she asked, "I haven't travelled much, so it is intriguing to learn about new places!" she smiled.

The woman would watch the other take his coffee dark while she piled up quite a ton of sugar in hers. It sometimes surprised her that there existed people who didn't necessarily have a sweet tooth unlike her, or who could take their coffee dark. Then again, it was the different colors of people that made the world an elaborate yet wonderful masterpiece. "I respect that, though I have an undying sweet tooth so I love to indulge it." she would chuckle, stating in her defense.

The man's concern made her chuckle lightly, pursing her lips as she tried to hold it back. As kind and sweet as it was for him concern for a stranger's well being, she was also well, laughing at herself for being this way. "I'm so sorry." she stated, "I didn't quite think of the outcomes of doing what I did, I just went with it." she'd state, nodding. "I think I should be more mindful, but honestly, my brain doesn't understand sometimes." she chuckled.

The woman smiled when he reassured her, chuckling lightly at the thought of how awkward it must have been for him. Though, she'd honestly play along if something like this happened to her. "Well, you're right, did the accent give it away?" she chuckled."I am, Spanish from both my parent's side, though my mama has ancestors from the Americas." she admitted.

Company: Zayid || Mood: Intrigued || Interested || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: Moonbucks Cafe || Listening to: || OOTD: Casual outing

o.o.c

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:11 am
User Image
User Image

Zayid wasn’t sure what to do with this all. Not that he had expected a quiet time at the cafe, plenty of people after all, but he also didn’t expect a chatty peppy person to join him at the table. He wasn’t uncomfortable though, one needed more to cause him discomfort. It was all just a little odd. Still the Arabian didn’t ask her to leave, nor did he intend to. He did like social interaction, which he usually got at clubs before he mainly visited his boyfriend at their home and studio, so this wasn’t a bad thing to him. The young man even smiled a bit after he got over the surprise and sat back leaning against the backrest of his chair as he watched his table companion. "I was never a big fan of Texas..." he spoke first, world’s biggest understatement but no matter. "Home however. The city, the desert nearby, the Souq, the people, the weather and pyramids. They are wonderful, especially if you like the history of places. The pyramids are full of that. There are also several ruins in the desert if you know where to look and each place has a story. And the coffee there is first rate. They wouldn’t look kindly upon someone drowning their coffee in sugar though. Just in case you ever plan to visit. It might upset the locals." he explained and offered a word of advice just in case. "You’re fine with me though, each their own right?" he added and smiled at her. Zayid didn’t feel offended by the woman using so much sugar, though he definitely didn’t think it could ever be a good coffee that way!

As he waited for her to, perhaps, launch another flood of words, the young man picked up his coffee and moved it towards Lisa as if in a toast and winked before taking a sip. To him a coffee with milk or sugar just tasted vile, but he knew everyone had their own preferences and he wouldn’t doubt or prosecute them. There was no reason. After they cleared up the situation though, Zayid was still feeling rather relieved. He wouldn’t let harm come to a woman around him, didn’t even back in the gang, but it was so much nicer to spend time at the cafe without fisticuffs. And he doubted the police would look kindly upon it, considering his previous. Verily his best bet at a normal life from now on was avoiding situations that needed violence to be settled, even for a good cause. "Don’t worry about it. I was just surprised. But what would you have done if I turned out to be the bad sort and might end up making misuse of your approach?" he asked. This was partly out of curiosity, but also because he knew how people could be and it just wasn’t safe. When she spoke of being more mindful he nodded with a smile and sat back more forward so he leaned more on the table. Just as he asked about her origins. It turned out he was right. Not that it was hard to recognize a Spanish accent. Zayid chuckled when she spoke of her accent as he replied: "Only a little." He listened until she finished her sentence before he spoke more. "I see, we’re the first of our family to leave Egypt. Generations of my family hardly left Cairo." he admitted.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Address : 1417 Doux]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Moonbucks Cafe] xxx

[With : Lisa] xxx

[Thinking : She was really lucky] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

ll Neo ll

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:05 pm
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞

Lisa sure had no problem meeting people, she wasn't going to go as far as calling everyone she met as a friend though an acquaintance, sure! Well, it sort of would depend on the kind of interaction she'd have with the individual as well. The man wasn't as chatty as she was, but she sure liked learning about his side of the world. It was always a great experience, to learn about someone and their culture, their background and sorts. Not to mention, when she noticed him smile, she figured the conversation seemed to be going well. "Not as exciting as home?" she'd ask, though she wouldn't push too much for the details if he wasn't going to give them - maybe. "Oh? I can sure imagine." she'd start off when he'd talk about his home. "I would love to go there some day." she'd smile before she ended up chuckling at him commenting on her coffee. "I shall keep that in mind." she'd state.

The woman didn't mind being told off about her ill treating the coffee that way, and that was merely a warning, a good one too. Time would tell if she ever remembered it when necessary. "Oh of course, but I respect your strong palate to appreciate the taste." she'd chuckle, mostly in a teasing manner but she truly did appreciate it since she wasn't someone who could do that - unless she was in a foul mood.

Lisa chuckled and clinked her cup to his, smiling and taking a sip of her own concoction. She couldn't imagine the other to have had any connections with anything dark or shady, well she couldn't imagine anyone to have any such connections even if they fit any visual stereotypes. She was a poor judge of character and well, that often showed but she wasn't going to judge anyone after the things she had gone through. Taking a moment to set her cup down and purse her lips in thought to his question, she was momentarily distracted by her array of sweets on her tray which she kindly offered her new companion. "I think of that as a later me problem." she chuckled. "Besides, you're not, so why worry about it?" she added.

"My accent wont leave me despite having spent a fair time outside my country or with people from different countries. At least I sound comprehendible...right?" she'd ask with a light chuckle.

"Really? Did you leave with your family?" she asked, propping her elbow on the table as she too leaned against it now, only curious to hear what he had to say, "Were you much older when you left, or a child?" she asked, "Do you get to go back often?" she continued before chuckling, "So sorry for the many questions. As you can see, I like talking." she chuckled.

o.o.c I like the layout by the way~

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:46 pm
User Image

Judging by the small jump in her seat, Rowan must've been deep in her own thoughts and caught off guard by Vitessa calling out to her. Vitessa simply smiled softly and approached with gift in tow. She nodded her head in understanding when Rowan mentioned the Pasadena district was now put back together after the Halloween ordeal. Even Soleil's authorities seemed to have wrapped it up in a bow and tossed it under the rug. A tragic event meant to be hidden and forgotten about from the history books. Vitessa found that entire situation stressful and eye-opening. Since then, she has kept holy water on copious amounts of salt around the estate. Better to be prepared than not. It was truly a learning experience.

"The Lumiere District has cleaned up quick, damaged buildings repaired and all that. But I'm not sure how my neighbors' emotional well-being has been since then. Not that I'll ever know, I don't get to talk to my neighbors often." Vitessa shrugged as well. Most of her neighbors either grew up in 'old money' through generations of wealth. Others simply were entrepreneaurs with booming businesses, leaving less time for socializing amongst neighbors.

Rowan's heart felt thank you felt genuinely sincere, a rarity these days. Vitessa leaned back into the chair and nodded, waving her hand as a gesture saying, 'no worries'. "It was the right thing to do, helping you that day helped us cross paths. Beverly also sends her regards. She'll be better in no time." In that moment, one of the waiters passed by. VItessa ordered herself tea, a mix of elderberry and echinea to sip on while she caught up with Rowan. When the waiter left to set up her order, she focused on Rowan again, asking about how she has been and if there was anything new. To Vitessa's surprise. Rowan shared that nothing has changed and her upbringing didn't encourage change. Vitessa tilted her head in curiosity, "When you say that your upbringing didn't encourage change, what do you mean? Did you grow up in a religious family? If you're comfortable sharing of course."

Rowan also asked about how Vitessa's life had been since Halloween, causing her to chuckle and scratch the back of her head sheepishly, "Well. My love life is as complicated as ever. And since Beverly has been healing, I've hired a body guard to help watch over my estate and business. She's a young employee but very...strong. Her name is Akane and I can't quite tell if Beverly likes her or not. The two of them under the same roof has been entertaining to say the least!"

By the time the waiter returned, Vitessa was eagerly awaiting the warm tea. She thanked him and took a sip of the liquid, taking in the sweet scent. Talking to Rowan felt comfortable and easy, Vitessa felt like she could be herself and not have to fake a smile. Out of curiousity, she inquired, "In a city like Soleil, I'm surprised you haven't mentioned a boyfriend, partner or mate of sorts? A gorgeous lady like you! Or are you taking time to focus on yourself for now?"

═══════════════════════════║▌│║║█═══════════════════════
WHERE: Moonbucks Cafe tab tab WITH: Rowan tab

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:34 pm
xoReina

User Image

R ● owan S ● kye C ● ortana

↙↙↙

The
Prophet

Nodding slowly, Rowan understood where Vitessa was coming from in not really being able to talk to her neighbors often ,but she was also in the higher end district where as Rowan lived in a middle class area. Regardless, Rowan didn't know many of her neighbors, but she could only suspect that their mental heath was probably something that could use some help. The people of the city seemed content on just forgetting the horrible event, but many who had really been stuck in the middle of it, encountered those beings face to face, the nightmares still plagued her. Fidgeting her with the gloves on her hands, she tried to push the thoughts from her mind. "It's good to hear that things are hopefully returning to normal. Slowly." She was truly thankful for such a thing. Having blatant reminders of something like that shook her to the core more and more every day.
"Though as traumatic as the event was, I'm almost glad for it. I don't know if we'd ever cross paths without it. So in a way, I'm thankful for it." It was an odd thing to be thankful for, but it was the truth, and Vitessa was right. With her stopping to help her, they were able to meet. Rowan's green eyes looked up to the waiter who had come by and smiled gently at Vitessa's order. "Excellent choice." She spoke easily as she sipped her own tea. She was partial to an earl grey herself if she were to pick a tea. Clearing her throat at Vitessa's question about her upbringing, Rowan nodded slowly, "In a way I suppose it was like religion, but more just a very small community that lived off the grid to avoid contact with outside people. Unless they came to us, seeking guidance." She raised her hands and stared at her gloved hands for a moment before shrugging, "We were very cut off from the rest of the world and they are set in their ways about how to live out there. On my twenty-fifth birthday, they allowed me to leave the village and travel. After two years, I settled here." It was amazing how easily she had given up information to the other woman. Rowan rarely shared anything about herself with others, but with Vitessa, it felt different. Maybe this was what it was like to have a real friend.
With the sudden attention shifted to Vitessa as Rowan had flipped the question to her, she smiled at her reaction to it. Laughing as she finished speaking, Rowan almost envied the other woman with this too. Not only was she absurdly beautiful, but she actually had a life and things going on. Though she couldn't imagine her love life being complicated. Taking another sip of her drink, she nearly choked as Vitessa asked why she hadn't mentioned a significant other of any sorts. Coughing and clearing her throat, a dark blush staining her cheeks, she pushed her silver white hair from her face, "W-well...It's not that I'm NOT looking..." She cleared her throat again and tried to tame her embarrassment, "Just most men are interested in the physical aspect of a relationship and I...Well I can't really touch people." She looked at her hands again, suppressing the strong sadness and hatred towards her ability. Shrugging it off and sighing, it wasn't going to go away just because she didn't like it. "To be honest, I hold an ability, they call it the Prophet. I'm basically human, but if I make physical contact with another person, I can pick up on things from their future and it is just...It's too much sometimes...So I have to constantly wear gloves. I sometimes pick things up from touching objects too if someone has touched it a lot or if the object bore witness to a great amount of emotion." As she spoke, Rowan couldn't look Vitessa in the eye. In Soleil city, it wasn't uncommon to find those who are supernatural or hold abilities, but it was always hard for her to talk about with others. But she wasn't going to keep it from her, so she figured she'd just spit it all out at once.

[☂: Mood][ Happy/Hesitant ] [☀: Location][ Moonbucks Cafe ][☁: I'm With][ Vitessa ][☄: Thoughts][ ... ]
[OOC:  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:53 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ⑳тн

םαч ② σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④0⑧
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑫ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:37 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

After talking to Tagata yesterday and them basically sharing a good portion of themselves fully actually had Allix in a better mood. The designer sat at Moonbucks with her digital tablet in hand, sketching out new designs for work. She figured she took off long enough, plus mopping around wasn't gonna pay the bills. In the midst of her work, her phone buzzed and vibrated against the wooden table it was laying on - it was Tagata! With a smile, onyx eyes read over the message before typing up a response back. [ Hey Hey~ I'm doing good. Hope you're all warmed up by now. If you want coffee, I'm actually at Moonbucks right now. It's in the Cerise shopping district. I'll buy you a cup emotion_bigheart ] Annnd send~ Was it strange to be feeling happy being around a cannibal? Most people would be afraid of the thought, but strangely enough, Allix wasn't. Call it bravery or stupidity, or whatever. Allix just felt comfortable around Tagata.

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

» MOOD: Focused xxx» COMPANY:Tagata xxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC:xxx

Vintag3Tacit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:37 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe The strongthe weak
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe innocent… the corrupt.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFear. Fear is my ally."

[ENTER] This time, Tagata went in a bit more of a relaxed style, and headed inside, hearing the chimes ring as she opened the door. Scratching her scalp with her messy, unkept hair, she scanned the establishment, till her eyes landed on her friend. She raised her hand to wave her down before advancing over to her. Taking a seat, she felt like a hangover hit her pretty hard. Her eyes looked heavy and tired, and she rested her head on the cold surface of the wooden table. "Ahh~ This feels nice." She sighed out with relief.

"Far above, far above.
xxxxxxxWe don't know where we'll fall.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFar above, far above.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat once was great is rendered small."

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:46 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

Seeing a waving figure from her peripheral, Allix took notice and smiled brightly seeing that it was her. She had a more comfy look to her today, but still had looked great as always. Watching as she took a seat and playing her head on the table, the designer snickered before pushing a cup of coffee that she had bought for Tagata just minutes before she had stepped into the cafe. " Still groggy from yesterday? Also wasn't sure what you liked, but I do remember you getting black coffee from when we met the first time. If you want I can get some sugar and creamer if need be." She spoke as she gently ran her fingers through Tagata's long black hair with one hand, while the other was busy sketching away on her tablet. However, thinking back on yesterday, Allix did pre-emptively placed her hand against her forehead real quick. After transforming back and standing there naked in the cold, she was worried that she would've caught a cold. Lucky for her, though, her forehead temp felt normal so that threw that idea of her being sick out the window.

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

» MOOD: Focused xxx» COMPANY:Tagata xxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC:xxx

Vintag3Tacit

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games