Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:39 pm
Rishiki
Hello, Rhyme and Trig. (If neither of you like how I shorter your names, please inform me before I get too used to calling you by it).

I usually feel old but seeing as I'm only 21, I don't quite right now. Not that any of you are old.

But I do have a question. I didn't see any pertaining to this but can you post like two places at once? Example would at the Snagem HQ and doing a mission from the filing cabinet (since those are solo-like) or something. Hmmm, I fail at explaining.
Not only can you do it, but I would suggest that you do it often, especially if someone you're RPing with in one thread is offline at the time. Besides, you'll meet members of the team that much faster that way~  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:40 pm
SubonicXP
RhymeJW
Hahaha well I knew that you were quite a number of years younger then me, but it doesn't feel as weird anymore. I mean back when I was 24 and all the Snagems minus ***** were like teens that was odd. But we all adults now WOOT ^_^
Ha, yeah, things were different back then, but yeah, all of us from back then are adults now, don't know if that's a good thing but it happened.

Well even though I was "adult" back then, that was only physically at the time. Finally my emotional age has progressed enough that I act and think more like an adult. Only took an extra 5-7 years for that to happen hahaha.

I'm just hoping I'm as good an RPer now as I was back then. razz  

RhymeJW

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:42 pm
RhymeJW

Well even though I was "adult" back then, that was only physically at the time. Finally my emotional age has progressed enough that I act and think more like an adult. Only took an extra 5-7 years for that to happen hahaha.

I'm just hoping I'm as good an RPer now as I was back then. razz
Well I know what you mean there, I've grown a lot emotionally over the past three years after I left home and never looked back that and I guess getting married helps and having a kid, haha. Dut I'll admit, I'm still a kid at heart at times, that part of me will never die.

Requiem of Whyspers
Oh, well happy early One-Year-Closer-to-Death Day!
You're too kind.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:49 pm
I think as long as a person is on a forum and RPing that would never die. blaugh

I'll always be a kid at heart, or at least I sure hope so. I've noticed that I write a bit more mature at times and sometimes I can be more serious in real life then I use to be, but man I don't want to get old and be a stick in the mud! I think part of my maturity though comes from what I do for work and all the responsibility I have to take on. It makes a person "man up" as it were.  

RhymeJW

Rishiki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:55 pm
Thank you both, Sub and Terashi. I'm glad I didn't confuse either of you with my question.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:58 pm
Not at all. I'm happy to answer any questions you may ever have. Feel free to PM me at any time if you ever need another question answered.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:03 pm
I have a question, I'm trying to respond to the YouTube thread that Blizzard made, but it gives me a permissions error.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:16 pm
RhymeJW
I have a question, I'm trying to respond to the YouTube thread that Blizzard made, but it gives me a permissions error.
Eh? Really? That shouldn't happen, must be a guild glitch I suppose, not the first we've experienced.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:17 pm
@ Rishiki: Yeah, in WoW or other games, I'm called Trig all the time. I prefer Miles though, but that's not my real name. It's kind of a mythology gag.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:24 pm
SubonicXP
RhymeJW
Eh? Really? That shouldn't happen, must be a guild glitch I suppose, not the first we've experienced.

Oh well, no bother. I'm ganna head off and go watch some NSIC anyways hehehe LOVE LOVE LOVE that show ^_^

Nights! It's so great to be back, my time seems to be spotty so we'll just have to see how things go for me. Tuesdays are my day off from work and most weekends I'm around in the evenings. So hopefully I can get started on a mission this week or something ^_^  

RhymeJW

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:47 pm
I've got a question, with the current RP that's going on tonight, that's not expected to finish tonight right? I mean like it would be fine for me to go to bed right now and then continue where I left off tomorrow?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:50 pm
RhymeJW
I've got a question, with the current RP that's going on tonight, that's not expected to finish tonight right? I mean like it would be fine for me to go to bed right now and then continue where I left off tomorrow?
Yes ma'am, RPs are pretty much post until complete, no real time restrictions as long as they are completed until the next RP date.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:54 pm
SubonicXP
RhymeJW
Yes ma'am, RPs are pretty much post until complete, no real time restrictions as long as they are completed until the next RP date.

Okay great to know! With that then I bid thee good night lol. Wednesdays are my worst day of the week since I leave home at 8am and don't get back until 9:30pm hahaha. LONG days poop me out.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *goes to sleep in thread*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:47 am
I've got another question, if I was to set up a Pokemon Mafia game here on the OOC board, how many of you would be interested in playing? I'd be a quick game and I'd need 8-10 players for it to work.

Has anyone here ever played a mafia game is should be my first question lol  

RhymeJW

Katina Star

Dangerous Noob

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:08 am
Hi everyone. smile

Bet none of y'all remember me but I used to be very high ranking in this team back when it was on NSider. Rhyme told me on another forum that y'all were still active here... I remember popping by here before after y'all moved to Gaia, I'm surprised you all are still actively RPing! biggrin

So hi smile And I might join in again... maybe. I read back a bit and saw that y'all rebooted the whole entire thing, so no chance I can play my old self anymore I guess...  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games