Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:15 am
"Uhm... Well I just wanted to know your opinion." She says while catching the pillow and placing it at the head of the bed. "'Cause I... was just curious to know a fallen angels response to a random question." Tiger looks and smiles at him. Ty adjusts the pillow a bit more and sits on the bed. "We're nearly done."

((edit: PAGE 100 YAY ^_^))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:43 pm
Zack chuckled and shook his head. "Alright then." He turned around to look at the room and found that she was right. They were almost done, if it wasn't for the fallen paintings and the little bits of trash he neglected to pick up.

((Edit))

Xixi turned in Strikes arms and sighed. "I'm not mad, just frustrated and I'm happy you two are at peace..." She turned around again thought to herself. Her mind was full of things she wanted say, do, and just forget.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Strike stood there with her quietly for a few minutes. "So whats next my love? To the sanctuary or someplace else? Do you know of someplace that can help us set up the wedding?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:57 pm
Xixi had to think for a moment. "Well there is this wedding planner but shes...um not that great...Can't we just do a tent wedding...?" Xixi asked giving Strike kitty eyes.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:59 pm
Strike looked back at her with a stupid look on his face. "I guess so, I kinda don't know what one is....." He scratched his head in embarrassment. He had never been to a wedding, never seen a wedding, or really knew anyone that would even know how to begin to explain it to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:02 pm
Xixi's head dropped and a sweat drop fell down the side of her forehead. She looked up at Strike and sighed with a small smile. "Let me plan it...O.K?" She said as she kissed his cheek.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:06 pm
Strike sighed and smirked a bit. "Yeah, I think that might be a good idea, seeing as I know nothing of it... I want it to be in the field though, if thats ok with you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:12 pm
Xixi smiled and looked around. "Sure, besides, a tent wedding wouldn't be the same if it wasnt in the fields." She blushed and shook her head. "can we go home, I'm getting cold." Xixi said as she pushed herself against Strike trying to keep warm.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:17 pm
Strike cuddled close to her for a bit of warmth. "Ok, but which one? The sanctuary or your apartment?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:27 pm
Xixi closed her eyes tightly once she heard her apartment being mentioned. She didn't want to be there, her father had been there to many times trying to lecture her about angels. She shook her head and wanted to go anywhere but there. Her brothers most likely had already looked for her there to see if she would come back.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:30 pm
Strikes eyes lit up. "Ok, you'll finally be able to see the sanctuary. I want you to see it. I think it should be all started up by now. The machines there will amaze you." Strike grabbed Xixi up and took flight for the mountains.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:38 pm
Xixi held on as best she could. She didn't want to look down, but only at Strike. His features made her heart leap and mind full of images of his handsomeness. There was something there that she adored but it was hidden.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:47 pm
The flight lasted a few hours, but in the sun it was a warm journey at least. The light shown off the solar panels on the top of the sanctuary. It was a sight to behold. The doors opened as soon as he stepped on the ground. He put Xixi down to take it in. "It took me so long, but I do believe it will be quite worth it once you get inside..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:01 pm
Xixi was at a loss of words just by the outer sight of the sanctuary. Somehow she couldn't find or get the right words to escape her lips so she stayed quiet and enjoyed every minute of her first visit.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:06 pm
"Come come, it was constructed of love. There are many rooms which we can see. The crops have been harvested for the week. Maybe for tonight we can just whip up some dinner and I can give you the grand tour. You don't have to talk, just nod my darling..." Strike lead her inside, the look of awe still visible on her face.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games