Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:45 pm
Mia ran over to them, Feralla following not far behind. "Hey! It looks like I missed out." Mia stopped when she got to Ty's side. "Oh, guess what! I found something at the volcano base. But it's kinda closed off."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:35 pm
Natsu nodded happily to Tiger as kids began to peek out thier heads from a nearby building... the orphanage. Nakhti's ears twitched with intrest just like his cat tail as he absent mindedly gathered moisture in the air to make a light frost slowly filling his flask as the frost melted into cold water.

"How closed off are we talking? Big enough for small animals to get through or one person at a time?"

Nakhti's cat tail swayed lightly from side to side.  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:05 pm
"Cool!" Tiger sits up and her ears fall down. "Do I have to go underground again? Its dark down there..." She looks towards Natsu, and then the kids. "Um..." Her ears disappear and her tail along with them. Ty pulls her cloak on. "Last time you pulled me around in my bag..." She reminds Mia quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:21 pm
(*pokes mia* waiting on you hun)  

NakhtiChaos

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:12 am
(I'm sorry, this time I really have no excuse for not posting in a while. I'm just enjoying the bliss of having no more school for 2 months.)

Mia smiled at the kids poking their heads out to peek and then turned back to Ty and Nakhti. She shrugged. "In terms of it being 'closed off', it looks as if there's a huge stone block pushed in it. There's no holes or gaps....except for a little crack I found at the side of the volcano, which brings me to Ty's question. When I looked inside I only saw a huge flat rocky surface. I think I may have seen some ramps at the side going upwards so maybe we won't be going underground."

Mia looked around. "Y'know, this place seems very....dead. I mean, I haven't really seen anybody around except these kids here at the orphanage. I wonder where everyone is."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:51 am
Nakhti looked around noting the stillness except a whisper of a shadow here and there.

"Well when you consider the town got ******** up by monsters and then we come riding and flying into town on diffrent animals you think people would take caution to you."

Nakhti flicked his tail to his right indicateing a shadow on a roof drawing a bow.

"And when i say caution i mean extra holy hell precautions they may draw sword on you untill you convince them your thuroughly friendly...... kids are however curious biengs so mabey if we can be friendly to them the town will be freindly to us eh?"

Natsu was waving at the kids from the orphanage whom were now slowly making thier way to them.  

NakhtiChaos

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:54 pm
Mia shrugged. "Yeah, I guess." Mia waved to the children, in an attempt to show them that they were a friendly group of people. "But even so. I'm pretty sure that I'd heard that some forces from the capital had been stationed here to help rebuild. You'd think that at least they would've come to greet us, sword point or not."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:19 pm
Nakhti cocked Mia an arched brow as his voice hit a wisper.

"If i was sent to a village the was leveled by monsters i would not exactly dance out to meet them with open arms. I'd do like the man on the roof and the six men in the alley. I'd get ready to kill you quickly from a distance the second you show hostility unless I had a strong mage to cover me then i'd make my presence known considering they are still hidden i'd say thier battle mage is on the way."

On of the children charged forward an older girl.

"Natsu!"

Natsu ran to the girl calling out.

"Sis!"

the two hugged tightly and giggled as the other orphans surrounded the group and bombarded them with question like little children do. (Imagine the questions...... not creative enough to punt out a few of my own right now i am getting ready for work.)  

NakhtiChaos

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:17 am
Mia shrugged. "Hmm, yeah, I guess. I think I'm more used to the direct approach. Either that or no approach at all." Mia watched as Natsu ran towards his sister. Mia noticed the amount of orphans.

Mia frowned. "I wonder....if many of the children here were orphaned due to the...slaughter."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:31 am
Nakhti knelt down to pat the nearest boy on the head shifting in his bag of holding utill he found his rations and started passing them out to whaterver child wanted them.

"Most likely. I know for a solid fact that monsters care not if thier prey have children or not."  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:41 pm
Tiger sits, not really listening anymore having stopped at the thought of being greeted. She watches the kids quietly, thinking. "Who watches them? Would money do them any good?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:00 pm
Mia shrugged. "Who knows. Maybe we should ask them?" Mia still stared at the group of kids around Natsu. "At the least, they should have someone old enough to cook meals and such. Otherwise, I don't know how they could've survived up 'till now."  

Mia_Amerne2

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:18 pm
An eldrly woman comes out of the orphanage looking if she is highly distracted.

"Come children come come! You know better then to be running around especially at lunch time! Just because i had to seperate the boys from fighting again dose not mean lunch is done with you all must still eat..... oh well hello...."

The old woman came to a weary halt before she took a deep breath marching up to Nakhti and popping him on the head.

Nakhti: "Whats that fo-"

old woman:"Young sir you are ruining thier lunch! I'll have you know if they cannot finish thier meals now youl eat for every single one of them!"

The old woman then turned to the Mia and Tiger as she grabbed Nakhti's cat ear and twisted while she started to herd the children absentmindedly inside.

Nakhti: "Hey old woman watch the ears!"

Old woman: "Is this young man company of yours?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:40 am
Mia tried her best to hold in a laugh. She took a few steps towards Ty and leaned in towards her ear, still staring at the old woman and Nakhti. "This is way too funny. But should we get him out of this situation? I'm kinda eager to see what she'll do to him."  

Mia_Amerne2

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:18 pm
"Who are you?" She says, her eyes glistening with laughter as she tries to make a serious face. "I don't know these people." Ty says as she gives a puppy eyed look to the older woman.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff