Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:39 pm
Makaijin Showa Hayata
Yo, what up homes?
Nothing, my dear Watson.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:41 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Makaijin Showa Hayata
Yo, what up homes?
Nothing, my dear Watson.
I don't understand what either of you said. gonk  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:43 pm
*glances over at TES* Don't worry, TES.....you won't find me giving you nosebleeds anymore. *she gets her compact out of her purse and gives her makeup a cursory glance. Muttering something about "it'll just have to do", she closes her compact and puts it back into her purse. Her phone goes off, notifying her of another message. Frowning, she pulls out her phone and checks the message, then tosses her phone back into her purse.* Well, I shall see you all in a couple of hours. * Getting her keys out of her purse, she leaves MW.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:46 pm
*looking at TES amused, she sets her drink down and leans across the counter, getting eye level with him*

So which would you rather have? Him here or in your world, fawning for you, or him here with a purpose outside of you? Or better yet, which would you have for him? Being his best friend and all.... stare

*holds his gaze, waiting on his answer*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:47 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Makaijin Showa Hayata
Yo, what up homes?
Nothing, my dear Watson.
How's it hangin'? You keepin' it real?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:48 pm
TES, Sister, please speak in a way that makes sense! gonk  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:56 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Makaijin Showa Hayata
Yo, what up homes?
Nothing, my dear Watson.

{{WOOT!!! TES is the first post on page 1000!!! xd xd xd xd xd I'll pm Psyzapp and see if that deserves a prize!}}  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 2, 6, 3 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:00 pm
tch stare Ryzan can do whatever the hell he wants. I just don't understand why he would decide to leave without telling me first, if for nothing else, to see if I would convince him to stay. Nor do I understand how you would have been the one to convince him in my stead.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 2, 6, 2 Total: 17 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:02 pm
Icy Reign
{{WOOT!!! TES is the first post on page 1000!!! xd xd xd xd xd I'll pm Psyzapp and see if that deserves a prize!}}
{{meh... it's just another page. Only prize I'm interested in is art, but these dosib dice won't cooperate stressed She seems to be busy with other things anyway.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:05 pm
ThisEmptySoul
tch stare Ryzan can do whatever the hell he wants. I just don't understand why he would decide to leave without telling me first, if for nothing else, to see if I would convince him to stay. Nor do I understand how you would have been the one to convince him in my stead.

*looks curiously at him*

Outside of myself, you were one that wanted him to go back anyway. So, why would you convince him in staying? With him knowing that you didn't want him around, why would he come to you to convince him in staying?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 6, 4, 6 Total: 25 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:12 pm
It's -because- I don't want him around that he'd come to me. He tends to think that doing something drastic, or at least threatening to, will cause me to say things he wants to hear that I wouldn't normally say. Unfortunately, sometimes it works stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:24 pm
*half-way materializes into the bar looks both ways ninja then comes in completely as her cat bell rings giving her away* stressed  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:30 pm
*sitting back up to a standing position, she nods her head slowly. Picking up her drink, she finishes it in one gulp and pours another, setting the glass back down. Lost in thought for a few, she finally looks back at TES with a certain glint in her eye*

I don't pretend to understand the relationship between the two of you, nor do I care to try. But what I do understand is pain. Pain of a one sided relationship. Pain of knowing someone you care for deeply wants nothing to do with you. Pain that, you'd give your life for that person, and yet, there's no guarantee that they would do the same.

I believe that you're his friend, to what extent, I still have no idea. But it's a pretty big one, with the fact of him coming out to you about his feelings towards you and you still stood by him. As forced as our incarceration was, I don't regret it. I learned a lot about Ryzan, and where he was coming from.

So yes, I convinced him that he had other options, outside of you. I convinced him that here, he could have a brand new life and beginning, without you. That the two of you, and whatever type relationship you have, would still be the same, just he would have more to fill his time and life with, outside of you.

*picking her drink back up, she sips it and looks away from TES, not wanting him to see her own tears build up*

Misery loves company, and for the time we were trapped together, we were each others company.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:34 pm
*walks behind the bar and pulls out the Jack Daniels and pours it into a short glass then squeezes a lime over the top*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:37 pm
((page 1000…I'm impressed people. 3nodding ))

*walks in MW and smiles at everyone. She has some shopping bags and she goes into her office to put them in there for the time being.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games