Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 6, 5, 1 Total: 18 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:16 pm
Icy Reign
*stops in mid sip and looks at TES with an eyebrow cocked*

Wait a minute? If you had this convo with Ryzan already, why on earth are you prodding me for information? You know him better than I do, so what does it mean that he was leaving and I convinced him to stay?
Yes I did have this conversation with Ryzan already, but didn't get nearly as much information out of him as I wanted since the lotha shu fell asleep stare For you to have convinced him instead of me.... I'm not quite sure what that could mean which is why I wanted to know how you convinced him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:16 pm
*clears throat at TES*

HELLO?! stressed  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:17 pm
Icy Reign
*clears throat at TES*

HELLO?! stressed
{{I was doing dishes, give me a break stressed }}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:17 pm
icywind1980
Psyzapp
I just though we could try icy2 out. Since talking to 2 Icy's in the same place may get confusing as to whom we are individually speaking is all. I didn't mean to offend. neutral

I'm not offended. It's just kinda weird for me since this isn't the first place I've tried out that everyone got on me about my username. I should be the one that's upset, since I've had this username on every website I've been on since 2001, but I don't mind sharing the icy coolness of it all. If it's going to cause that much confusion just call me icywind instead.

The confusion is only going to lie in when each of us speaks to either of you individually is all. If we could have your permission to call you icywind it is going to make it easier for everyone including Icy Reign and yourself. Thank you for understanding. Your name is beautiful. I'm rather fond of icywind…I'm from the Great North. heart  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:18 pm
You dont need to hit yourself Leko...* leans in closer to her * All I wanted to know was if it was the same..  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:21 pm
Psyzapp
icywind1980
Psyzapp
I just though we could try icy2 out. Since talking to 2 Icy's in the same place may get confusing as to whom we are individually speaking is all. I didn't mean to offend. neutral

I'm not offended. It's just kinda weird for me since this isn't the first place I've tried out that everyone got on me about my username. I should be the one that's upset, since I've had this username on every website I've been on since 2001, but I don't mind sharing the icy coolness of it all. If it's going to cause that much confusion just call me icywind instead.

The confusion is only going to lie in when each of us speaks to either of you individually is all. If we could have your permission to call you icywind it is going to make it easier for everyone including Icy Reign and yourself. Thank you for understanding. Your name is beautiful. I'm rather fond of icywind…I'm from the Great North. heart

Yeah sure call me icywind. I usually introduce myself as icy since most people on Gaia don't have the attention span to type four more letters. lol I'm glad you all do, though.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:23 pm
Miss icywind…what can I get you to drink. wink *she goes behind the bar and smiles warmly at her.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:24 pm
*looks at Black in a teasing fashion*
What do you mean by it?...  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:24 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Icy Reign
*clears throat at TES*

HELLO?! stressed
{{I was doing dishes, give me a break stressed }}

{{ HEHEEHEHEHEEE!!! That's what I'm talking about! Wash those dishes! WOOHOO! twisted }}

*smirks at TES and waves hand in the air*

Why does it matter to you so? Is your ego deflating? Feeling your pedestal shorten a tad? I mean really? Why does that bother you that I helped him see that he should stay instead of go?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:27 pm
Psyzapp
Miss icywind…what can I get you to drink. wink *she goes behind the bar and smiles warmly at her.*

Oh sweet thanks! I'll have a rum and coke. Did you change your dress, btw?  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:28 pm
* reaches over and squeezes her shoulders and looks at her with a look that said " You know.." * leans down and blows softly on her left ear as he chuckles and moves to grab his brandy. * Would you care for something? * smiles broadly at her *  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:29 pm
*makes icywind a rum and coke.* Yes, I did change my dress. Do you like it? I have a huge closet full of things. *Sets her drink on the bar*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:31 pm
eek
*speaks after a few seconds*
Refill of my jack with a squeeze of lime please.
*shakes off the shock*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:33 pm
Psyzapp
*makes icywind a rum and coke.* Yes, I did change my dress. Do you like it? I have a huge closet full of things. *Sets her drink on the bar*

Yeah it looks great. I have a similar one but it doesn't match anything else I have so it kind of just sits in the closet. sweatdrop  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:35 pm
* smiles at her and pulls down the bottle of JD and a lime off the counter and pours her drink. Takes it to her and adds the lime. * Here you go...* watches her as he sits down back next to her with his brandy *  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games