Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:01 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

we can stop calling the baby the baby *she said happily she put his hand on her belli* say hello to your new baby boy

-he could feel the heat-......our son..........i cant wait to see him
*she smiled and climed up in your lap kissing him long and lovingly* i cant wait either

-he smiled, and wrapped his arms around hr waist, but didnt hold to tightly, for fear of hurting his unborn son, he returned the kiss, very happily- im glad.....i can have my first child with you...and only you

*she blushed and teared up from joy* me too

no...- he wiped the tears away-.....a face as lovely as yours....shouldnt be marred by tears

kissed him  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:02 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun was taken by surprise and blushed when she kissed her shirt and nodded. "Your welcome." He said, a little bashful now.

-she looked up at him, an incredibly sweet and innocent look on her face- your the best, you make me so happy...all the time

Shun looked back and smiled as he nodded. "I'm glad. That means I'm doing a good job at making you happy." shun said, stroking her hair.

you dont have to try to make me happy, just being thier makes me happy
(im thinking of intoducing ishi tonight, right before he feeds on nemu)

(KK but we better do it soon. I got to leave soon)
Shun nodded as he thought. How was he going to make her heart rate go up. He looked back at her and tilted her head. "Where is Mayun Nemu?"

thier at the store on the far side of town, it carries special foods they like ^^
- a figure in black outfit arrived on the edge of town-....i can smell you nemu.......heheh, im coming, my little sister  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:03 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
*she smiled and climed up in your lap kissing him long and lovingly* i cant wait either

-he smiled, and wrapped his arms around hr waist, but didnt hold to tightly, for fear of hurting his unborn son, he returned the kiss, very happily- im glad.....i can have my first child with you...and only you

no...- he wiped the tears away-.....a face as lovely as yours....shouldnt be marred by tears

kissed him

-he kissed back heartedly, he ws glad it was yuki he was kissing, he was so happy to be with her-  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:04 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun was taken by surprise and blushed when she kissed her shirt and nodded. "Your welcome." He said, a little bashful now.

-she looked up at him, an incredibly sweet and innocent look on her face- your the best, you make me so happy...all the time

Shun looked back and smiled as he nodded. "I'm glad. That means I'm doing a good job at making you happy." shun said, stroking her hair.

Shun nodded as he thought. How was he going to make her heart rate go up. He looked back at her and tilted her head. "Where is Mayun Nemu?"

thier at the store on the far side of town, it carries special foods they like ^^
- a figure in black outfit arrived on the edge of town-....i can smell you nemu.......heheh, im coming, my little sister

"I see. I can't wait then." shun said excitedly as he got up. "I'm going go take a shower. I'll be right back." He said and went upstairs.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:06 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"I see. I can't wait then." shun said excitedly as he got up. "I'm going go take a shower. I'll be right back." He said and went upstairs.

-she smiled, and laid down, letting him go take his shower-........im so excited, i cant wait for tonight shun...it shouldnt be long no-.......oh no.....that scent!- she had caught the girls scent in the air, she was close-  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:06 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

kissed him

-he kissed back heartedly, he ws glad it was yuki he was kissing, he was so happy to be with her-

*she heard his thoughts* im extreemly happy with you too  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:08 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled, and laid down, letting him go take his shower-........im so excited, i cant wait for tonight shun...it shouldnt be long no-.......oh no.....that scent!- she had caught the girls scent in the air, she was close-

Shun finished his showerthen went to Nemu's room to put on some clothes. When he finished, he descended the stairs with a towl in his hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:09 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

kissed him

-he pulled away from the kiss, his head shaking slightly, as if nodding up and down, he fell to one side, unconscious on the couch, a streak of red over his nose and cheeks, he was hotter then normal, running a fever-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:11 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun finished his showerthen went to Nemu's room to put on some clothes. When he finished, he descended the stairs with a towl in his hair.
-nemu jumped up, and took shuns hand, leading him up stairs-  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:12 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun tilted his head in confusion as he followed Nemu. "whats wrong?" He asked, confused by her behavior.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:13 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

kissed him

-he pulled away from the kiss, his head shaking slightly, as if nodding up and down, he fell to one side, unconscious on the couch, a streak of red over his nose and cheeks, he was hotter then normal, running a fever-

SEVURUS *she yelled trying to wake him up she went and got ice cold water poored some in her hand and put it on his forehead to bring the fever down* plz wake up *she said pressing her lips tho his hot cheek*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:14 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

kissed him

SEVURUS *she yelled trying to wake him up she went and got ice cold water poored some in her hand and put it on his forehead to bring the fever down* plz wake up *she said pressing her lips tho his hot cheek*

-he didnt awaken, and didnt move, but his oice was in her head-......yuki........ugh, my insides feel...like thier on fire........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:16 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun tilted his head in confusion as he followed Nemu. "whats wrong?" He asked, confused by her behavior.

shes here, i can scmell her scent, shes here, i wont let her steal you from me!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:17 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

kissed him

-he didnt awaken, and didnt move, but his oice was in her head-......yuki........ugh, my insides feel...like thier on fire........

*she started panicking and ran and grabed some asprin and water she brought it to him pooring the asprin and water down his throught* plz plz plz work *her hart was racing*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:19 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

*she started panicking and ran and grabed some asprin and water she brought it to him pooring the asprin and water down his throught* plz plz plz work *her hart was racing*

-his eyes opened slightly, but the fever hadnt lowered-..........i think i just need......some slee- his arm fell over the side of the couch, and hung limply-  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games