Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:15 pm
The duo walked around the city, time to time, Himiki started to know a lot about the Digital World. But then, Himiki started getting tired from walking around the city. "Ugh..Black Metal Garurumon, I'm tired from walking around the city, we should rest somewhere." said Himiki, exhaustedly. "Alright, we should rest at that bench, then its time we should explore to another area." said Black MetalGarurumon. So Himik and Black MetalGarurumon went to the bench and rest. "Which area should we go..?" asked Himiki. "We could go to Gear Savanna, they say that the place is perfect for tamers to train." said Black MetalGarurumon. "Lets go there! and besides, we need to train too!" shouted Himiki, excitedly. So they went to the Gear Savanna.

[[ Himiki, Black MetalGarurumon -Exit- To Gear Savanna ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:26 pm
From the bustling alleys of the miniature china town, mimicking the life-like one in the real world. A maid a seemingly disgraced but eager Agumon walk side by side closely. The maid nodded side to side, to many shopkeep and venders, somehow knowing them all personally a bit.

"It seems everything is in order Mr. Agumon, although I might need some more Bit for that fruit your handling" Watching the store owner eye her digimon, shuffling all the stuff into her large bag.

"Fine fine, You can pay for it Ragnarok." The Agumon waved his hand as a yes sign, and scarfed it down.

Leaving the store, The Agumon picked up a map. Sticking snout at the area above the City, staring it down. The maid just nodded, and slung a leather backpack of supplies over him.

"Hrm, it seems like they allowed you to keep your assets Mr. Agumon. Who knew they have SOME sort of dignity left." The maid smiled as she looked at her first owned goods.

"Well Yes Yes, Lucky we are. And please be a bit more casual, we are "partners" No?"
The Agumon teased the maid's position towards him. "I've lost all ranking in even a house without rank."

"Heh" The maid nudged aside the Agumon from walking into a lappost. "Thanks" As they walked towards the North gate together, two unknown souls making their mark.

[ Ragnarok, Agumon -Exit- To Dragon Eye Lake]  

l-R-agnarokl

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:08 pm
The boy took his head out of the barrel as he shook his head, spraying the water everywhere as he dried himself. He begin to laugh "Thanks for the advise, I'll try to remember it next time." He then looked Kaz up and down "So your the new guy Zanni been telling us about. Nice. My name is Devon, I'm the head forge of the Dead Heaven, it nice to meet you." He hold out his purple and silver gauntlet to shake.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:23 pm
Kaz grasped the hand, shaking it firmly, "No problem. Nice to meet you too." Kaz set about crafting the plate gloves he had come here for. His hammer striking the metal, and gradually the gauntlets took shape, peice by piece. "Yeah Toan let me tag along this time, so I suppose I am the new guy."  

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:01 pm
"Toan let you tag along? Doesn't sound like him." Devon said as he walked toward the armory and open it up "Anyway, i finish the thing Toan ask me to make just a few days ago. I was about to ask Spade to deliver it to him but you can instead." Devon continue to search through the armory for a few more second until "Ah ha!" He took out a blind man walking cane. it was about 3 feet long and was completely black. it looked like any wooden cane till Devon smashed it against one of the pillars that hold up the building, producing a nice metallic ring throughout the building. Devon examine the cane. Not a scratch on it. "Toan broke the last 4 cane i made him so i made sure to reinforce it with Digi-Chromozoid this time. It had a few hidden feature that I'm sure Toan would find pleasing" He tossed the walking cane toward kaz.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:12 pm
Kaz had finished his gauntlets and put them together, catching the cane in his gauntleted hands. "Yes well I'm not the normal tag along. I'm not like the others, and I'm a Jack of all trades to boot. Well it's a been great talking to you but you know one musn't keep him waiting." Kaz waved backwards over his shoulder as he strolld out of the forge.  

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:13 am
Devon smiled as he waved Kaz goodbye "Nice meeting ya. Tell Toan if he breaks this cane, I'll break him with the next one!"

Astamon and Jace was talking to Toan in front of a building with a banner of a red dragon on it. Inside the building you can hear dozens of people moaning in pain and can see all type of people wearing green rushing in. as you get closer you caught up a little in the convertation "-bobaly shouldn't go by yourself this time. It a little hairy for a single person, even if it you." Jace was saying. Toan shook his head while saying "We always having this argument whenecer I ask you for info, and the end is always the same. NO!" Jace sigh in defeat as he handed Astamon a big file full of papers "Here everything you need to know about the area. As you can see, there not much information about it compare to other areas. Records there were either destroyed or kept hidden. If I had more tim-" Toan cut him off "That ok. I wasn't expecting much anyway" Astamon begin looking through the file.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:52 pm
Kaz was walking down the street, heading back the way he'd come, watching the going ons around him. His new gauntlets clinked quietly as he walked not making much noise, but enough that Kaz knew they'd need to be muffled with a bit of cloth. He quickly popped into the spot he'd mistaken for as the armory earlier and asked in general in they could spare a bit of fabric.  

endinglight

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:01 pm
[Enter Jericho and Guile]

"My Shield how long have we been walking for? My blood's boiling and I wanna fight, or eat, or something! What sort of tamer are you!?" Exclaimed the angered Guilmon, his feet sore from walking.

"The type that saved you from getting thrown in Jail, my Lance." said Jericho with a hint of sarcasm. The duo had been wandering for hours until they spotted the large city. They both jumped with glee and began to run towards it at full force.

With new found vigor in finding a bit of civilization they charged ahead, hoping to meet new people and if lucky settle Guile's appetite for battle.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:05 pm
[Enter Dax and digimon, Himori and digimon]
Dax ran up to Jericho.
"Hey man! you don't just ditch us like that."  

City in Slumber

yurescapex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:13 pm
[Enter Jay and Guilmon into Network city from dragon eye lake]Jay sad runs in looking around n slows to a stop n loudly shout)woah!! This place is huge!!(stands looking around)
Guilmon: Jaymon!(bumps into Jay making him fall)I'm sorry Jaymon
Jay:so clumsy Watch where your going where are we anyways?(gets up pushin Guilmon alil away)
Guilmon:Network city  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:57 am
[Enter Himori and digimon]
Himori arrives chasing on the scene chasing after the guys up in front of them.
"hey guys wait up!"  

logicalcony

yurescapex

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:43 pm
Jay:-looks bk at himori-wat took u so long
Guilmon:-sits on the floor-im Hungry Jaymon!!
Jay: wat u want me to do im broke u dragged me here without any money
Guilmon: im sorry Jaymon-looks down-
Jay: your always sorry  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:07 pm
Jumps up onto gallantmon's back to catch up to the group alot faster.
"Well if it helps i have some Dollars in one of my pockets...somewhere. But I'm not too sure if they will work in this place. reckon there's an exchange desk anywhere?" Grins at Jay
"so how'd you get here?"  

logicalcony

yurescapex

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:23 pm
Jay: wait u can exchange real world money here-reaches into his jacket pulling out a wallet full of hundreds- food sweet food here i come!
Guilmon: Yay Jaymon!
Jay: so wheres this exchange place  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games