Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Toy & Tama Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:41 pm
Kotemon bowed. "Thank you for your wise words, Genai-sama" He swiftly walked back to Dax's side.
Dax was very confused in all of this. So he went up to Genai.
"Why was I brought here at all? I know you practically just explained that, but why ME? I'm just a normal teenager."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:04 pm
((Sorry bout that, I found out someone made a "renamon" creature in spore, so I had to check that out...))
Gennai smiled answering questions in the order they were asked, "Our organization was one of the first to create the digivices you have come to rely on. So naturally we use the digivices to recruit new champions as well. Have you ever seen a beam of light shoot from one digivice to another? Well that was the mark of one chosen one finding other chosen. I can see three of you have been marked with the destiny of a chosen. Long ago when we created the digivices, we enabled them to determine whether someones soul was prepared for the rigors that came from being a champion. If everyone were to follow that path, it could break them, or even warp the hearts of those not pure enough." Gennai turned to the young tamer thinking, Some people just have to hear it directly. "Dax inside of you there is some dominant trait that sets you apart. A small part of growing closer to your partner is gaining a deeper understanding of yourself. I can't tell you what that trait is, you must learn that on the coarse of your journey. For Kira, and another, who will join you later, you will have to search inside of yourself before the digivice will mark you for this destiny. However, all of you will be marked, and all will learn from your coming journey."

((So I figure we can start before Pummel approves, but any sort of prize, or other "extra stuff" will have to be approved before we wrap it up in the end. Just to emphasize that disclaimer, there are no guarantees. During battle, some things may be far less effective than your used to. Enemies you defeated with one hit will take an epic battle of a couple pages to defeat, or may even require some form of special strategy. I will tend to use the DMA for most of my info, so you may need to check up on a digimon's profile before you have a chance of winning. This will not be easy, and if you start getting frustrated, let me know, and I may give some kind of hint. The only thing I'll give you as a 100% fact is that your characters will not die, the digimon will not be forced back to digitama's unless you want to, there is a sloution that will lead to victory no matter what (The last battle is not included in the guaranteed win clause), and that this thing will be truly epic if you put some effort into it.))  

endinglight

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:59 pm
((ugh blargharg, slight change o plans, I been talking to cold, and he advised against the whole 4 digimon limit. No he says we'll have to start with one, then he'll do a camio, kinda of a one shot appearance, give us some temporary digivices that'll let us store 2 other digimon. So you can only ever have one out at a time, but end up being able to take three. He said that way we won't get in trouble, or have to do a drastic change, when the new partner limit system comes out sometime in November.
Sorry for the inconvience, let me know if you all are still interested.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:30 am
(so I have to store one of my digimon? I know I have just two but I'm still not confused. I can work with all these digimon. Especially when there is a limit.)
Rae stepped in front of the young looking men.
"Say Gennai....-sama? I want to ask you something too...."
The girl pet her digimon and looked worried to FlareRizamon still being K.O.
"Why could FlareRizamon not digivolve? He is the only one... is it because our bond is not strong enough yet?"
The flaming lizard digimon breathed hard. It was painful watching it and probably painful doing it too.  

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

endinglight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:22 am
((Yep you would store one digimon, also I got Pummel's approval, so this is now an official and approved event, so we can get started now!))
Gennia smiled kindly for the girl, before giving he an answer. "You can never fully tell. However this is something you must learn during your adventures. Search yourself, and you will find the answers. Now if there are no more questions, we can return prepare you to be sent out to find your destiny, and ultimately restore balance to the digital world."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:52 pm
Crescemon said, "I have three questions. How would we go about joining your organization here? What is in all of those other rooms we passed by on the way here? And is it possible for an In-training digimon to be able to take on champions, ultimates, or even megas and possibly win or at least put up a good fight? It seems to be that way sometimes with Demi over here."

(So is this just us in an RP event? XD)  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

endinglight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:55 pm
((Heck yah here we go... I'll give you some answers sorta, and then have gennai tell you why you can't take more than one digimon, then later coldfront will swoop in with a temporary, for the event only, way to have 2 more digimon in reserve, but not more than one out of the digivice at any given moment. So have three in mind, and 1 picked out to start us off. Pummel says that if there is enough char. development, then you may earn a digimon, and cold says that by participating, we may all earn a permanent extra digimon slot, for after the event, and after the new limitation rule is enacted...))

Gennai motioned for the Kira to hand over his digivice, and after fiddling with it for a bit, the digivice flashed, emitting a burst of light. He handed the digivice back over, and said, "There you are now officially a champion for the Light of the Digital World. As for your other questions, I'll answer the first, but the second is a bit tricky. Those rooms you passed have a variety of different functions including: a home for some of our more permanent members, laboratories for testing new types of digivices, dead ends to confuse intruders, and other things like that. For instance, one of our important members, Anubismon, helps determine which digimon are reborn as digitama above us. As for an in-training digimon overpowering a higher level digimon, well it depends. When it fights together with a bunch of friends, it's possible to slow down stronger foes, but almost impossible to win. Also the outcome is effected by the depth of the bond it shares with the tamer. However, the foes you will be facing, are not to be taken lightly, and a champion's attack would most likely reduce any in-training back to a digitama. Now you'll need to follow me, there are some things that must happen before you leave."
Gennai led the group through the maze of tunnels, before reaching a new chamber. Inside the chamber were beds, furnishings, and other necessities for living. "In order to bond deeply enough with your partner, you must leave all of your digimon behind, except for your closest friend. The digivices are a powerful catalyst in deed, but in order to use them to their full potential, you can only bring one digimon along. I know this is a tough decision, but don't worry, we will take good care of your friends for you, until you come back. Please choose carefully, because I don't foresee a second chance to change your mind. When you are ready, please let me know."

Kaz shared a silent look with AncientGarurumon, who nodded in return. "I will bring Gatomon with me, we have been together the longest, and share an already deep bond."

((We can go on once everyone picks one partner, later, soon, you'll be allowed to have 2 others in reserve.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:04 pm
((Sweeet)
Dax's heart sunk.
He had to take Kotemon. I mean, he digivolved with Kotemon. But he had been with Veemon the longest and had such a strong bond with him. But Agumon was pretty cool as well. Gabumon had been with him a good while, and Patamon was strong. He summoned them out of his digivice.
"Kotemon needs to go" They all said at once. Dax blinked.
"You guys sure?" He asked. They all nodded. He looked down at the digiegg he held in his hand. Chiz. He forgot to put it back in Toy and Tama town. Too late for that. Kotemon bowed. "I would be honored to aid you in your journey" he said. Dax nodded then looked at the others. He pocketed his digivice.
"Im gonna miss all of you..."  

City in Slumber

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:12 pm
Kirashmu was caught in a pickle, who would he choose? Demiveemon, who he had a close bond with, Crescemon, who thinks clearly and is good on the battlefield, Ancient Sphinxmon, who's wisdom and power is overwhelming, Cherubimon, who is the team's medic, Bantyoleomon, who's strength is amazing, Ophanimon, who can easilyhold her own when it's time to fight and can heal slight wounds, or Cyberdramon, who will remain calm in any situation. Kirashimu thought for a moment and eliminated the lovers from the contest, as they would not be able to bear to be away from each other for that long. Demiveeemon ight not be able to hold his own so he said to him, "Sorry, Demi, you can go back to the digi-farm with others." thinking deeply he said, "Cherubimon, Cyberdramon, you two should too." He had one choice, Crescemon or AncientSphinxmon, "Crescemon is my choice. Ancient Sphinxmon, you can go to the farm. I figured we would need you to watch after the little ones."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:24 pm
((in order to keep things from getting stale, we'll assume Rae-Jou will take Kyubimon, I'll work a deal out with her, so thatshe can post retroactively, and I'll edit what she would have said into one of my posts where it fit's chronologically. Interesting choices you two... also Kira I added you to the list of members in the organization post.))
((Here is Rae's choice))
Rae looked worried to her partners. She knew her closest friend was of course Kyuubimon. But she couldn't leave injuried FlareRizamon alone. She sighed, closed her eyes and breathed loudly. "Kyuubimon...? Do you think my choices are right...?" Kyuubimon closed it's eyes. "Yes and no. A digimon actually has no sense of justice. This is a human emotion again. i can't tell you if you're right or wrong. But as long as your heart tells you what's right and your motivation to do is right and positive... you're right. Actually you are not wronger than the others" The girl looked a bit confused and layed FlareRizamon on the ground. "I hope you are right" Kyuubimon just smiled.

Gennai nodded wisely, "Those are all good choices, and I'm sure you'll do well together in the coming tribulations. After we part, you will receive clues as to your next destination, but nothing else. If the situatuion ever changes, I'll send a messenger, to aid you in some manner. I'll lead you back to the surface, and it won't be long before your first challenge arrives. Remember yourselves, and trust in your partners, and you will pull through." Gennai led the tamers to the surface they said their final farewells to the digimon they would have to leave behind, and started out walking. Behind them the entrance slowly sealed shut.

Not too far away, three sinister figures gave orders to a vast horde, slowly approaching the unsuspecting digimon, and their tamers.(No, don't give any indication of knowing yet xp )

((We have to wait for cold to go too much further, so yah, we're going to hang tight in this zone, but we'll be walking further away from everyone else. (The town+the org.) ))  

endinglight

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:28 pm
(Enter Alter)

Alter arrived in the Field of baby digimon. He coughed a little, the air was terrible here. "God. What sort of place is this!" he said to Dracmon, coughing again. "The air is terrible." He looked around, all the baby digimon, save a few viruses had run off.

Dracmon shrugged. "I guess years of being around Angels have ruined normal air for you. I am prefectly fine." He took a deep breath and released the air. "This better not affect your battling. Because I won't forgive you."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:38 pm
Kirashimu slowly walked away from his other digimon, knowing he would miss them deeply.  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

endinglight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:47 pm
((Grrr where the heck is cold? Normally he'd be on by now. Any way, no OCC warnings for people about the coming forces.))

The army of the three sinister beings flowed ever closer like an inevitable tide. Always getting closer, flowing over the land.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:28 pm
((I am now Present!~ Sorry. . I was busy with . . working with writers on script and landscaping sites for my movie. o.o))  

Coldfront44

endinglight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:39 pm
((here we go, let's kick it up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdaDeqofLGY))
The army broke over the clearing with out warning. Leading the army of exogrimmon were non-other than the three Chaos Generals themselves. They came on the group of tamers, catching them completely off guard. Chaos Piedmon, Chaos Seadramon, and Chaos Wargreymon, swooped down on their unsuspecting, and unaware prey.

((BTW the link is to theme music to set the "mood"... and now i need to run an errand, brb in 15 minutes, sorry.))  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games