Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cdcash912

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:50 pm
Soma began to pack their camping stuff as Patamon and Demi came from the lake.
"Ready to leave?"
Sure am.
I'm ready!
Let's go then.
Ninjamon said as he started heading off towards Network City, the others following behind him.
(Exit Soma and crew to Network City)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:34 am
Geos shot fang and gallantmon a quizzicle glance before heaving herself up, helping her Geogreymon onto his feet. She slung her pack on her back, her face still confused. "Im sorry, affiliation? like i said i just got here and everythings kinda crazy...and...im...confused..."  

Extreme Gaydar

O.G. Gekko

InJustX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:40 pm
Fang stroked his chin and thought until he said, "Come with me and Syke to the spirits base and i'll explain a lot of stuff there."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:48 pm
Geos smiled at Fang. yes sir! c'mon Saros, well go to...spirits base! ((geogreymon=Saros))  

Extreme Gaydar

O.G. Gekko

InJustX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:44 am
"Alright then, follow me so we can get you all figured out. Lets ride Gallantmon!"
"Let's ride? Don't you mean hop on my back and carry me away?"
Fang hops on Gallantmon's back and they head off to the spirits base.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:00 pm
Kiro

The Turtle Tamer

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXXUser Image
"*Laughs* So you're here to pick a fight with a legend."
One day, you too, will be able to stand to where I am."
"C'mon Baby!"
"If you are a warrior, then we must fight 'till the last man!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Enter Kiro from ???

Kiro looked around as no one was here. "This place seems perfect to hone my skills....and learn some new ones....." He Sits on the ground and firsts starts to meditate....Once awoke he starts to do some tornado kicks in the air and practices some other combos to power up his concentration and spiritual powers. "ha.....ha....hu..ha....teaya!!!!"

Burpy User Image Sparky User Image DynamoPlug User ImageArmeUser Image

KiroMishima
Crew

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:17 pm
Kiro

The Turtle Tamer

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXXUser Image
"*Laughs* So you're here to pick a fight with a legend."
One day, you too, will be able to stand to where I am."
"C'mon Baby!"
"If you are a warrior, then we must fight 'till the last man!

Kiro all beat from training has finally completed what he was aiming for. All his armor is not scratched badly or destroyed. His storm blades even broke. He gets up takes all his things and gets to the Spirits building.

Exit kiro to spirits headquarters

Burpy User Image Sparky User Image DynamoPlug User ImageArmeUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:17 pm
[Enter Kazu and Veemon from Gear Savanna]

"Ok buddy! Just hang out, lay back or do whatever! This is a time for relaxing, I think We've thouroughly deserved it."

Kazu smiled as Veemon ran off and splashed in the Lake, his real reason for coming here was for some quiet time to think. He's been in the Digital World for almost three months now with no sign of leaving in sight... To be fair he'd probably be dead if he was in the real world seeing as a car had almost flattened him before he had been warped.

He sat back and thought about all the people he had met here, Jax, Lance, Dax, Marcus, Kyo, Kaizer... All of them much more powerful than he, but all willing to offer support and advice to him. But one thing kept grating in Kazu's mind... it was how...insignificant he felt compared to the others, he never turned the tide of battle, he couldnt offer any useful tips in the riddle tower...

The wind tousled his hair and he watched Veemon playing in the Lake. Well at least he had Veemon. That was a plus. Kazu lazily gazed out across the lake and saw a gleam just off the shore-line. Intrigued he hopped into the lake and started digging at the gleam. After a few seconds a brilliant jewel was resting in Kazu's gloved hands.

"Ohh...What is that?" Veemon, having abandoned his playful splashing, was peering at the strange jewel.

"I don't know Veemon... Should we keep it?" Kazu looked out at the lake and saw two dark patched moving quickly towards them. "I guess we'll find out soon enough."

The dark shapes sped towards the shore, upon reaching shallow water the leading shape vanished and the second rocketed out ahead, the water burst open infront of Kazu and Veemon

"Ahh! so you have my jewel!" A young girl was potruding from the water...Well she was a girl except for the fish tail...

"My name is Mermaimon! And that is my jewel!" she waved her hand at the strange gem KAzu had dug up.

"Oh.. Well I apologise for the inconvenience" Kazu held out the gem for Mermaimon, "Here you ---" He was cut off as another explosion of water drenched himself, Veemon and Mermaimon.

"Hey what was that for you dolt!" Veemon shouted at the towering figure.
"On second thoughts, I like the water..."

A huge sea dragon was pertruding from the lake.

"Ah Ha! So thats where you've run to Mermaimon! Now hand over that jewel!"

"...Ah...Guys...this is MegaSeadramon...He wants my jewel..." Mermaimon was looking very uncomfortable,

Kazu was very confused. "Hey couldn't we just---"

"No more talk!!! Lightning Javelin!!! A burst of lightning shot towards Kazu's party,

"Move!" Kazu tackled Mermaimon onto the land to avoid both the initial blast and the shock being carried by the water.

"Y-you saved me..."

"No time! Veemon DNA Digivolve!!!"

"You got it!"

Veemon glowed and trandformed into a big ball of light, the ball split into the forms of an Ex-Veemon and a Stingmon...

"Ex-Veemon!Stingmon! DNA Digivolve to!!!"

With a quick burst of speed, Paildramon flew towards MegaSeadramon, bearing the blades on his forearms.

"Sting Strike!" a succesion of quick blows rained down upon MegaSeadramon hitting the unprotected areas of it's body

"Raahh, Damn you! I. Want. That. Jewel! Mega Ice Blast!" the icicle attack struck Paildramon, and some excessive shards almost hit Mermaimon, had Kazu not pulled her out of the way.

"Grrr, Paildramon finish this now!" Kazu jumped to his feet and burst into a blue aura. His D-Power showing a new reading:

DIGI-SOUL ACTIVATE

Paildramon also burst into the blue aura. He seemed to resonate power.
"Now your through! Desparado Blaster!

The blasts rained down upon MegaSedramon.

"Gahh! Lightning Javelin!" The blast hit Paildramon square n the chest. Due to the damage he'd taked from his battle with ZeedGarurumon Paildramon dropped to the ground, reverting to Veemon. However due to Paildramon's attack and the power of the Digi-Soul The MegaSeadramon also reverted to it's rookie form, Betamon!

Kazu grasped his chest. "Hmph, so Digi-Soul causes me to feel my Digimon's pain to huh? Good to know." He collapsed to one knee.

Mermaimon picked up the weakened Betamon, stuck her tounge out at him then tossed him into the lake.

"Serves the big oaf right!" She said, turning to Kazu and seeing him and his partners condition she squeaked.

"Oh! Oh my, oh my! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to drag anyone else into this! I just wanted to keep my gem, it's a momento from one of my oldest friends! She paused and realised something "Oh my goodness! You saved my life! Twice! Oh however can I repay you!" She began fussing over Kazu and Veemon.

"Look don't mention it, it's fine, really." Kazu said piggy-backing Veemon, "I need to go anyway."

"Oh...Well then I'll come with you! I've always wanted to see the rest of the Digi-World and I really do owe you for saving me andmy gem. We'll be partners!"

"I don't know..." Said Kazu, He was feeling quite proud of saving this digimon, all by himself as well. It made him feel...Significant to someone.

"Well I think it's a great idea! It means I'll have a friend to lay with, all the other guy's Digimon are so serious!"

"Hmm, well then it's settled then! Welcome to the team Mermaimon!"

"Yay! Thank you Kazu, you won't regret it!" And with that she glowed and warped into Kazu's Digivice.

Kazu laughed, looks like he's be making more friends than he thought.

[Exit Kazu, Veemon and Mermaimon to Royal Knights HQ]

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:16 pm
-Ignore-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:11 am
[Enter Kyo From Gear Savana]
Kyo walked along the rocky shore of the Dragon Lake.
"What am I doing wrong?" Kyo asked himself as he Picked a rock from the rocky shore.
Tossing the Rock into the lake Kyo felt a shaking motion come from his bag.
"What?" Kyo said reaching into his bag and removing the egg inside.
The shaking motion stopped.
Cracks started to show up on the egg.
With a loud cracking sound the shell shattered.
In Kyo's hands the egg was replaced with a blue Penguimon.
The memory of the Penguimon for File Mountion that mauled Kyo's face.
"Hello!" the Penguin cheered to Kyo Jumping out of his hand and Hugging Kyo's face.
"Hello there" Kyo muttered as he pulled the bird from his face.
Placing the bird down on the ground Kyo sat on the ground.
Penguinmon' stomach started to to growl.
"Hey Mister!" The newly hatched Digimon cheered
"I'm Hungry!"
"Oh ya" kyo said reaching into his bag and pulled out a Rice cake from inside.
"Here you are." Kyo said handing the Cake to the digimon.
"This is Good!" the Digimon cheered as he quickly gobbled up the treat.
Kyo looked at the little Digimon and smiled alittle.
Penguinmon climbed up Kyo back and sat on his head.
"Hey Mister you look sad why?" the baby Digimon said
"First off I'm Kyo" The tamer said trying not to sound like a jerk.
"Hello Kyo!" the Digimon cheered.
"Still why are you sad?" the digimon asked
"Well I joined a group of other tamers to Collect these things called memories" Kyo said pulling the Winged Gardian Memory he obtained from the Moutain."
The wind started to blow when the memory was taken out.
"Oooooh!" Penguinmon said staring at the meomry.
Kyo put it into his bag.
"Sadly though there are other groups that want these momories as well" and right now they have more than use wich is bad."
Penguinmon jumped of of Kyo's head and raised his wing to the sky.
"Kyo I promise I will help you get the memories so you won't be sad any more!" He Exclaimed.
Kyo picked up the tiny bird and hugged him.
"Thanks Penguin.."
The Digimon jumped from his hands.
Kyo! I wanna be called Iga!" he cheered.
"My other goal is to be the worlds best Ninja!"
Kyo started to chuckle
"Ok then Iga!" Kyo chuckeld.
At that moment the lake started to bubble.
"Whats that!" Iga yelled.
With a giant wave of water a Waruseadramon appered from the lakes depth.
"Gah! Kinko!" Kyo shouted and he pulled out his his digivice
"Wait! Damn it Kinko is still hurt from The Savanna."
"Don't worry Kyo!" Iga Cheered "I'll save you!"
"Nice try!" the Sea dragon digimon said swiping this tail at Iga.
"Now you Tamer give me the memory!" Waruseadramon demanied.
"Iga!" Kyo yelled running over to the digimon.
"Kyo..." Iga whispered Use your super power. he said
"Super power?" Kyo asked
"Ya the power tamers use to make digimon strong."
"It only works with certain digimo though! we need to get you some were safe!"
"Just try Kyo" Iga said standing up
"I will help you get your dream".
Kyo's eyes started to water."Iga" he said as the tear rolled dow his eyes.
At that moment Kyo's Digivice started to glow
"Iga I will help you reach your dream as well." Kyo said taking out h the digivice.
"Digivolve!" Kyo yelled slamming down on the top button.
Iga's body glow with a purple light similar to Kinko's digivolution.
Iga's wings grew to great length on his head horns apeared.
"Not so fast" the Waruseadramon shouted "Black Lightning!" lightning shot from his horn towards Kyo.
"Gah!" Kyo shouted shutting his eyes.
With a gaint Boom Kyo opened his eyes standing in front of Kyo a giant horned Egeal stood infrount of him.
"Iga?" kyo asked
"Yes sir" The Aquilmon repiled
"Your so big now!" Kyo cheered
Now lets do some Damgae! Iga cheered taking off into the air.
"Blast Laser!" Iga shouted sonic rings blasted from Iga's mouth slamming into the Waruseadrmon.
Regaining its composer It lunched another Black Lighting attack hitting hard on Iga causing him to slam him into the ground.
Kyo ran to Iga and wraped his arms around his neck
"Iga!!" Kyo yelled
"You can't get deleted! I just met you!"
Kyo said as tears filled his eyes.
"I was feeling so down until you showed up"
"You can't go!" He yelled.
A green Light glue from the lake.
"What?" the Waruseadramon shouted.
From the bottom of the lake a green egg floated to Kyo.
"Gah, Babamon told me about this." Kyo said
"This is a Digi-Armor" Kyo smiled grabibng the glowing armor.
"I'll save you Iga!"
"Digi-Armor energize!' Kyo shouted
Iga Shot up into the sky and glue with a green light.
When Iga levitated down back to the ground Kyo noticed that he was totally different.
"Hello Kyo" Iga stood before him in a totally new formhis wings were replaced with green leafs that flopped over his body.
His wings were now twisted vines attached to 4 large shriken.
That wasn't the only thing.
Before Iga had the excited energy around him and now he seemed calm and focused.
Waruseadramon laughted "This changes nothing!" he hissed
"I will get the Memory!" He said lunging his mouth at the tamer Iga.
Kyo winced once again.
with a strong burst of wind he thought for sure the was eaten by the massive sea dragon.
When he oppened his eyes

((Damn it! It didn't post last time! Arg in short Iga and I left for Factoral City I'll fix this later sorry!!!!))  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

yurescapex

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:33 pm
[Enter Jay and team from Gear Savanna]

Jay silently entered the lake area the place where his adventure with his powerful virus digimon guilmon had begun, he quickly notices the action going on and watches the large Waruseadramon, Jay smirks and thinks about the retreat he had recently had and quickly points towards the large ultimate digimon and speaks in a serious tone his red eyes glowing in the darkness as his voice speaks powerfully"perhaps that tamer may be a worthy opponent to our power huh team."

His guilmon quickly smirks and nods the black bandana around his neck blowing in the wind his red eyes watching the same action as his tamer was.

His Flamwizardmon smirks and yawns she was the laziest member of his team but at the same time one of the most valuable fighters on his side.

His anubismon simply nodded his dislike for speaking had changed after his dna and his change from a powerful ex military general vikemon into a noble Anubismon.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:51 am
Alex was met by soft grass as he appeared out of seemingly nowhere. Leonardo was not far behind, but had a much softer landing then his tamer. Alex had landed face first into the ground, luckily the soft grass had cushioned his fall. He was surprised when he looked up to find the sight of a beautiful lake. "Uh...Leonardo? Where are we?" asked the confused teenager with a quizzical look at the Monodramon. Leonardo simply shrugged, remaining silent as always, before his curiosity began to draw him toward the lake. Alex had grown used to Leonardo's silent responses, and his optimistic nature didn't really allow him to get mad at the curious Digimon. Well...I suppose this place is pretty cool...no harm in exploring a little, thought the teenager as he followed behind Leonardo.  

SnorlaxPunk

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:30 am
A girl known as Nadia walked up a rough hill and stopped with one hand on the tree beside her. Zororu, the Gazimon who was sitting on top of her head jumped down to the grass. The view was clear from the edge of the hill Including the large beautiful lake. The calm water is reflecting the sunlight. It looked like it was sparkling brightly at her. "Wow, the lake is beautiful~" She commented. Zororu nodded, agreeing to her statement.

As she viewed the lake some more, the ground beneath her cracked, causing Nadia to roll down hill. "Nadia!" The Gazimon chased her. She landed on some soft, maybe a bit itchy, grass. Her sling bag fell off of her from the fall. By the time she looked up, there was a guy in front of her. She quickly stood up and brushed some of the grass that was on her skirt. She blushed softly at the awkwardness. "Uhh, heheh, hello." She greeted the teenager sheepishly, scratching her head.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:44 am
Alex was surprised by the sudden appearance of a girl that was roughly his age. "Uh...hey..." he replied back just as awkwardly with a hesitant smile. Leonardo returned to Alex's side after realizing that there was really nothing that interested him by the lake. His expression was one of surprise, he hadn't really expected anyone to show up telling by the emptiness of the lake. I suppose I should introduce myself... he thought, "Uh..I'm Alex..." he said rather awkwardly, "and this is Leonardo," he motioned toward the Monodramon. Leonardo gave a little awkward wave before losing interest and wandering away once again. "You wouldn't happen to know where we are, do you?" he asked  

SnorlaxPunk

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:12 am
Nadia looked aside with embarrassment. Her face was full of redness. She really messed up right there. She looked back at the guy, noticing he said his name. Alex. "Hmm? That's a nice name." She said with a smile, trying to forget her clumsy entrance. She glanced over to the Monodramon. He doesn't seem to care about anything. "Well nice to meet you then." She continued after seeing Leonardo went off. "My name is Nadia." Behind her was a light blue Digimon running towards her. In his clawed hand is her sling bag that was sitting on the ground when she had an awkward moment with Alex. "Oh thank you." She thanked her Digimon when he gave her sling bag back before jumping onto her arm the fact he was still light to carry around. "And this is my Gazimon, Zororu." She introduced him. The girl stroked Zororu softly while hearing Alex's question. "You don't know where we are? If I'm not mistaken, I think we're in Dragon Eye Lake." She answered, still petting the Gazimon.

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games