Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anasatcia

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:37 pm
wo_nyrmo
de.Lici.ous
Anasatcia
After taking a look around the guild, this place reminds me of the Beautiful People's Club from Family Guy.

I hope that's a good thing xD
I think it is... though I'd probably have to wait outside like Chris had to.

Ah! I think a paper bag can help out....

j/k lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:42 pm
Anasatcia
wo_nyrmo
de.Lici.ous
Anasatcia
After taking a look around the guild, this place reminds me of the Beautiful People's Club from Family Guy.

j/k lol
they cost too much or else I'd go buy one and put it on... so I'd have to put a plastic bagon instead.  

wo_nyrmo

Anasatcia

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:44 pm
wo_nyrmo
Anasatcia
wo_nyrmo
de.Lici.ous
Anasatcia

j/k lol
they cost too much or else I'd go buy one and put it on... so I'd have to put a plastic bagon instead.

I can see if I can buy you one if you like?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:16 pm
Hello! My name's Rose (not Rosie... ever... please), I'm a teenager, and I live in California. I like the looks of this place!  

Random Rose Of Chaos

Khousa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:17 pm
Um.... Hello. I'm Rudrus and nineteen years old. I live in Miami, Florida. I've lived here for ten years of my life. I'm hispanic. From Argentina to be precise. Um... Im not really sure what else to say.... >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:20 pm
Hey. My names Imogen, im 17 (almost 18 )and I live in QLD Australia. I play Bass guitar, I'm a cartoon/street artist and i am currently wearing bunny ears for some random reason. 3nodding  

Petite-tiano

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:24 pm
Petite-tiano
Hey. My names Imogen, im 17 (almost 18 )and I live in QLD Australia. I play Bass guitar, I'm a cartoon/street artist and i am currently wearing bunny ears for some random reason. 3nodding

Where in QLD? o:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:29 pm

Ohoho, I approve of bass guitarists and artists. <3 Welcome Imogen. :]

Biohazardous Lollipop

Petite-tiano

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:37 pm
de.Lici.ous
Petite-tiano

Where in QLD? o:
South East QLD, near Toowoomba  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:38 pm
Biohazardous Lollipop

thanks^^ Nice username  

Petite-tiano

Laughing Like A Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:38 pm
Hello everyone. My name is Axel. I'm 19 years old and live in Taunton Massachusettes. I don't really have any special talents or skills. I'm an incredibly good listener and can help anyone with almost any problem they have. I'm not sure of what else to say so I guess I'll end it here.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:40 pm
iErotic Nightmares
Hello everyone. My name is Axel. I'm 19 years old and live in Taunton Massachusettes. I don't really have any special talents or skills. I'm an incredibly good listener and can help anyone with almost any problem they have. I'm not sure of what else to say so I guess I'll end it here.
coming from a member of the oposite gender, i have to say that being a good listener and being able to help people with almost any problem is a pretty good talent  

Petite-tiano

Biohazardous Lollipop

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:42 pm
Petite-tiano
Biohazardous Lollipop

thanks^^ Nice username

Why thank you. :]

Welcome Axel!

Petite-tiano
de.Lici.ous
Petite-tiano

Where in QLD? o:
South East QLD, near Toowoomba

Cool, I'm at the Sunshine Coast (:

de.Lici.ous
Crew

Laughing Like A Lunatic

Petite-tiano
iErotic Nightmares
coming from a member of the oposite gender, i have to say that being a good listener and being able to help people with almost any problem is a pretty good talent

Well I'm glad you think so. It's a pleasure to meet you.  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games