Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:42 pm
"Lots of people can, but what's your idea?" Ikima falls asleep in my arms.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:28 pm
Fei-Tao listened absent-mindedly as he continued reading, his ears turned back from the couch under his hat.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:18 pm
"Well, he kinda live a long way away." He said, "The plate he repairs can last a hundred yeas of droping for the 5th floor of a 5 story building. I dunno how he does it though..." William said as he started to clean one of the coffee pots.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:39 pm
Methodless Madness
Maria sighed lightly. "That's fine. Just try cleaning the water up before you walk away next time, 'kay?" she added, smiling so he would know that she wasn't mad.

"Alright, and thanks agian." Kane returned the smile and then he cleaned his mess up, and got a towel and cleaned up the water then he stood up and streched the towel wrapped around his neck something he learned from doing dishes every day at his place.  

Lakross Saber

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:43 am
Mia walks in gracefully, looks around then speaks quietly in an Australian accent

Hello.. I'm Mia.
I've recently been employed but don't exactly know the workings of the cafe..

She smiles warmly but blushes a light pink.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:26 pm
"Oh wow, that's pretty amazing. I've jumped out a 5th story window. Not too great i tell you, but it's still fun."  

XSuki_MikaX

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:47 pm
"I've done that too, but then again, I didn't land as hard as others..." William laughed a little as he put the coffee pot back together and set it up to make coffee.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:49 pm
Walks slowly up to William and clears throat slightly
Um, I'm the new waitress.. Would you mind showing me around?
Smiles softly  

Melodic Seeker

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:49 pm
"I'm new here too, but uh... this is the kitchen. He said as he prepared the last coffe pot after he cleaned it." William stood up and streached his back. His back poped a little. "That's better. Other than the kitchen I don't know where anything is."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:21 pm
Maria jumped from her seat and ran over to Mia. "Oh! You're our new waitress. It's nice to meet you." she cried happily. She took Mia's hand and proceeded to show her around the Cafe.  

Methodless Madness

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:53 am
Fei-Tao folds the corner of the page and closes his book, setting it aside again as he stood up from the couch and stretched his arms out over his head, being careful to keep his tail from flicking out from under his oversized sweatshirt. As he was bringing his arms back down, he lightly tugged downward on the brim of his hat to keep it on. He looked out the window and decided it was a good day to take a walk. Walking over to the door, he looked back. "M'ria!" he called. "I go out for while." With a smile, he went on his way, down the street.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:52 am
Mia smiles and nods at William, looks at Fei-Tao wonderingly as he walks out of the Cafe only to turn back to William.
Heh.. I kinda gathered that about the kitchen but thanks.
Mia pokes her tongue out at William then jumps, slightly startled at Maria's cry. She turns around to smile at Maria and let her take her hand to show her around.
Thankyou so much for hiring me at such short notice.. It's really nice in here.. Very.. homey..
That's nice to have in places like this, gives a sense of.. comfort.
Mia smiles briefly then continues looking around Cafe, pausing sometimes to glance back at William briefly.  

Melodic Seeker

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:12 pm
I look at the new waitress for a moment before finishing what i was going to say. "I landed on Ikima." After that i turn and bounce out of the kitchen, my bunny ears flopping up and down in rythmn to my hops.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:41 am
Mia watches Serenity hop out of the kitchen with her ears flopping in rhythm in wonder  

Melodic Seeker

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:21 pm
"Oh, it's no problem, dear. Besides, we don't have nearly as much staff as we require." she explained, walking the girl through the other rooms. Maria smiled and called "See you soon, Fate." as the boy left. "Here's the supply room, any extra things you need you can get from here." she told Mia, still showing her around.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games