Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:22 pm
As the small group broke up to search for Ra, Dark saw a young woman coming down the hall and out the door, he grabbed at her arm just in time before an arrow came two inches from being embedded in her head. "Got ya, you really need to watch were your going." he looked her over to make sure she was unharmed, then gave her a stern look. "All guest need to stay inside their rooms for the duration on the night, who are you and what are you doing up?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:57 pm
*My adrenaline rush was going crazy and i was all over the place slaughtering a bunch at a time. Disappearing and reappearing confusing the s**t out of them. I laughed when a couple of them turned and tryed to run away but before they could they were on the floor dead.*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:06 pm
User ImageNick had just decapitated the last Shadow Creature in the block when he felt a huge presense drawing near him. With a flick of a finger, Ra appeared with a grin in his face.
"Do we get to have some fun now?"
"I guess we do. Look."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:17 pm
*june having killed ribu with one last blow through his heart, she ignored the bloodshed and stomped towards others. clawing down soldiers, june kept quiet as kyra led the killings. her silver hair turned slightly darker, and her fangs were ready to bite something worth it. she stopmed towards ra and nick, her fangs easily visible as her mouth dropped slightly from panting*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:22 pm
*Ithkak crept along the roof-tops above June. His arms rotated, alowing him a quadraped silence as he leaped from one to another, watching her intently*

Ah...the smell of blood...

*He inhaled deeply, enjoying the rusty scent*

So refreshing...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:24 pm
*june wiped some of the blood off of her face, cringing a little at the nasty decrepit smell coming from it, since it was of a shadow creature. she approached nick and ra, with a confuse dlook on her face.*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:28 pm
*Ithkak swung down to hang on the edge of a building, placing his feet carefully to have leaverage in case of a pounce. He eyed Nick and Ra carefully, studying them for weaknesses. It was only precautionary...perhaps...*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:32 pm
Emma looked at the man questioningly. "My name is Emma and why must I stay in my room when I want to be down there in battle with them?"Emma tries to get out of the mans grasp.  

ninjaangel18

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:49 pm
"Well Emma, will not stop you from fighting, but try not to get kill. Mega will have my head if I let one of the guest die." Dark pulled out his sword and let go of her. With his free hand he took off his coat, "I hope you have a weapon, or at least some for powers, they're tougher than they look for the most part"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:49 pm
*THE COMMANDER* *he wasted no time in confronting Nick, as he did this he then said in a low but firm voice* "ARE YOU THE BOY THEY CALL NICK???, IF YOU ARE MY ORDERS ARE TO RETRIEVE YOU FOR MY MASTER"  

Repo ManX

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:50 pm
*june turned her head to the commander, glaring at him*
.....im pretty sure you;re going to die right now. im not in the mood for any of this.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:54 pm
*I ran into the castle covered in blood so that i may get something useful for the battle. Not caring if any guest saw me i ran toward my room leaving a trail of blood. I wanted to hurry and get back out there and have more fun.*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:59 pm
*ENTER WARLORD ZARUK* *Zaruk now spotted a woman named Scarlet who was ran off to the castle after killing a dozen of his warriors in one hit... he approached her and said* "NOW LITTLE LADY IM GONNA HAVE TO ASK YOU TO PUT DOWN THE SWORD AND LET ME KILL YOU" *he now smiled sinisterly*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:08 pm
*RA-IEM's eyes now drifted off the combat he was in and glanced quickly to check on Scarlet. he noticed that she was being pursued by a Warlord.* *He was so furious he took his sword and swiftly killed off 6 soldiers in front of him and heatedly walk towards Scarlet's location*  

Diyske

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:49 pm
*THE COMMANDER* *The commander shot a dirty look back at June and then said* "STAY OUT OF THIS WOMAN"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games