Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:59 pm
He laughed out loud, regaining his composure after a moment. "It means, uh, that, certain standards and tolerances and, well, genetics, cause elven men to, er, come up short..." biggrin

He leaned back and took a sip of his drink, offering a silent 'cheers' to Tes, signaling a return of fire for the dark elf's prior remark.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:01 pm
*Looks at Exor.* I assure you…some of the MW ladies are not considered easy to please. Isn't that right TES. *grins wickedly* twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:03 pm
*snickers and sips her drink* Yes, TES......we are hard to please, aren't we? twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:04 pm
Oh.. ouch. My precious ego rolleyes I'm too tired for a "who's got the bigger p***s" battle right now.
*props his feet up in dame's empty chair*

Psyzapp certainly has a point. The MW ladies have some rather.... odd tastes, to say the least. stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:05 pm
-orders another cherry coke at the bar, extra cherry, and takes a stool, waiting for it to be made, thinks to herself- I wish Karrie were here... -takes some cleansing breathes to regain her poise-  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:06 pm
<<< Dammit... my hackenslash computer is effed again... Time to do the slam jam once more...! >>>

He partially shrugged, "I do believe that is a subjective term, ladies. Either way, I do enjoy a challenge... I'd be willing to hear more on that subject, now that you mention it. And, for the record, Dame and I are friends, although it seems like she could pass as my minion from time to time..."  

Exor Omega

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:10 pm
*Velcore flies in the door, circles around the dining area once, then flies up to Dame, putting his head on the bar next to her*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 pm
*she turns and gives Exor a sultry look* We MW ladies demand to be catered to......in ALL things..... wink Is that enough of a description for you?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:15 pm
scream THAT IS IT! -jumps to her feet- MINION? MINION?! -storms back over to the table- Exor Omega, you better be glad this is neutral territory. -hastily lays down money to cover her food- Come on, Velcore, we are out of here. -whistles to Velcore and exits Kathy's-  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:15 pm
*wanders in and orders a turkey melt*
Hi youse guise!  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:19 pm
*Velcore follows Dame out*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:21 pm
Speaking of catering to... anyone mind getting me a steamer? The machine here doesn't work for me stare

*waves to icywind*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:23 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Speaking of catering to... anyone mind getting me a steamer? The machine here doesn't work for me stare

*waves to icywind*

Hey there Tes. Guess what? I'm getting married.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:24 pm
stare *Looks at Exor highly unamused.* You just referred to our Dame as a "Minion". Frankly, I'm quite stunned. *waves over a waiter and looks at TES.* What kind of steamer did you want?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:24 pm
"Catered to, eh... Well... I think I can manage that, so long as I get paid - I am a mercenary, afterall," he said with a wink.

He watches Dame storm out. "Hm... That's probably why she's like that - she can't take a joke..."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games