Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:44 am
"Whatever" Brago got up and went to the door. "I just wished my blood could have satisfied you aswell. Seems that its not to your likeing" Brago closed the door as he left.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:48 am
Nike slumped her head on the table. It popped back up when Xram barged in. She saw his flyer and handed it back. "It's a trick. They wouldn't have left you breathing if they didn't want to mess with you. If you are worried, work in the kitchens. I plan a trip out to the retreat to see the Ragnok tomorrow, anyway. I'll talk to him."

((Iare, Brago is demonkin))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:57 am
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante chuckled, "You are a definately strange woman. I like it." He said sincerely. Dante liked people who were different, because it made them unpredictable and easy to relax with.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:05 am
"Why thank you, Mr. Bounty Hunter. Oh,look, you got some on you," she saw some cream at the corner of his mouth and wiped it away with her finger. She looked at it wondering what to do with it, then licked it. "Yum." Misha realized that she was very close to him and blushed. She stepped to the door opening it wide. "Shall we continue our Epic journey of the city."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:13 am
Fox Demon Kirara
Nike slumped her head on the table. It popped back up when Xram barged in. She saw his flyer and handed it back. "It's a trick. They wouldn't have left you breathing if they didn't want to mess with you. If you are worried, work in the kitchens. I plan a trip out to the retreat to see the Ragnok tomorrow, anyway. I'll talk to him."

((Iare, Brago is demonkin))
(yea i just noticed) "well what if i got away before they killed me and they wanted to finsh the job" asked Xram  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:24 am
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante felt a light blush spread across his face but nodded, "Y-Yeah." He stammered suddenly and moved towards the door and stepped out into the night air. It was odd how she was such a tease at first, but now she seemed to mellow out and blushed when they stood very close together. He chuckled to himself and turned to face her. "Where to next?" He asked, not minding where they went, but just hoped he would be able to catch some Z's later before the night was over, or he could just sleep in tomorrow.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:56 am
((What did I miss? The past 20 or so pages... recap?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:14 am
((Nothing major Nike and Robert did it the whisperer told her what the book did and told her she could use it,Xram gets a job as a bouncer at the Embrace,Dante's gets drunk and goes with Misha,Nike and Robert are in the club talking to Bargo because he says he not chasing her anymore and Nike and says she's going to the Retreat tomorrow ))  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:17 am
Soli got up and started waking up Leon,"Get up we need to go."Soli got under the bed and started trying to wake him up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:38 am
((okay I invited every person in this rp to join my rp if you want storyline just pm me if you get invitations it's because it's in another guild the rp's name it's called prison job.))  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:51 am
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon groaned and shifted a bit, but finally opening his eyes after a bit. "Go? Huh? He asked, still half asleep and totally forgetting where he was and what he was doing under a bed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:01 am
"Leon get up the doors are opening up to let us out."Soli was trying to grab him so she could drag him from underneath the bed.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 am
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon nipped at Soli's hand as she tried to grab him, he wasn't one for being man-handled this early in the morning. He scooted out from uder the bed so he sat in front of her, yawning.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:12 am
Soli pulled back her hand and looked at him,"Leon we're going now the doors are open and I want to eat."She grabbed her katana and gun her clothes were slightly tight and hair down to her waist she looked older too because of the effects of the training room she looked at Leon noticing he got taller.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:16 am
Brago was walking down the street kicking things in his wake. Forget about Nike? He wanted to do no such thing  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games