Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:41 pm
"ugh..you kno the girl you like is trying to kiss you and you not kissing her!" erin said putting him bak in the head lock and flying west instead.
blake shot up in the air just at the right time. he tackled erin making her loose her breath and let go of jude. he put her in a head lock and amazingly tied her hands behind her back and brought her bak down to the ground. "ugh! you a*****e! is this a way to treat your girlfriend?" erin screamed at blake. "you arent my girlfriend. erin is." blake said icily. which made erin stop struggling against him and shut her mouth and blink at him blankly.

(omg! 1,500 posts! lol halfway ther! lol >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:44 pm
Tomoyo and Kazumi laned a few feet away from them. Jude fell and snapped his wings out just before he hit the ground.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:53 pm
"wher did u think u wer gonna go? u cudnt escape last time. wat made u think u cud this time?" blake asked laying her down on her stomach. "wat r u talking about? let me go?" i said, struggling to get up completely confused. "its erin! the real one!" derek announce happily. "ok..wat, the hell? bake untie me. is this some weird romantic thing u planned out but it didnt go as planned or something? thats sweet but dont do it again. now let me go." i said looking up at him bewildered. blake untied me. "it wasnt some weird romantic thing. you went bizerk and kissed...." he stopped and looked at jude then bak at me then bak at jude. "i wat?" i said my eyes going wide. "wat the the hel happened?" i said my voice going high pitched as blake helped me stand up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:58 pm
(Yup! ^_^ ^_^) Jude frowned and looked at Erin. "I'm really sorry... When I messed with your head, I let 'her' out...." He said. "You just fainted and she took over, then she put Jude in a headlock and tried to carry him to Itex with you." Kazumi told her. She smiled slightly. "Good to have you back."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:06 pm
"thanks..i guess. just glad i didnt hurt anybody this time...i didnt hurt anybody this time did i? wat did she say to you jude?" i asked half horrified at wat just happened. i looked at blake and whispered to him, "i kissed him?" pointing from me to jude. he didnt crack a smile or anything. "no, the evil erin kissed him..just with your lips." he said kissing my forehead.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:18 pm
"She said that the whitecoats weren't going to retire you or myself if I surrendered and they'd lock you up when you were yourself..." Jude said, avoiding the other part. He bit his lip. There had to be some way to quiet the other Erin. Kazumi shook her head. "You didn't hurt anyone, just sort of blew us away." She said.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:24 pm
"well im glad i didnt hurt anybody. sorry if i gav u guys wiplash..my arm hurts..." i said rubbing my right arm. "jude is leaving some of the details out!" derek tattled, and hid behind blake. me and blake both turned our heads and looked at jude. "wat did u leav out jude? wat else did 'i' say to you?" i asked walking up to him and crossing my arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:31 pm
"Nothing, nothing." Jude said. 'Tell them and I snap your neck.' He thought. 'I'd like to see that.' Kazumi thought back, smothering a giggle.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:37 pm
"wat r u guys hiding from me?" i said staring angrily from jude to kazumi who was trying not to laugh. "wow..only spend a couple hours together and theyr sharing secrets." blake said sarcastically and sat down on the bench with jessica sora and amy and derek crawling up on his lap. "i can tell! its story time now!" derek said happily raising his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:41 pm
Kazumi put her hands up. "I was thinking about something I heard earlier." She said. Jude sighed. "I plead the 5th."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:45 pm
"so i can tell? i mean i just think erin shud kno everything that happened..dont u think so jude?" derek said smiling innocently at him. amy giggled. "jude? do u wanna tell me or do u want derek to tell me?" i asked looking at him with hard eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:48 pm
Jude sighed. "Fine. She said she could hear your thoughts, and she said that you thought I was hot and you'd date me if you didn't have Blake." He said really quickly.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:03 pm
i turned bright red in the face as soon as he was done. blake got up off the bench and stood only a few inches behind me and crossed his arms. "this true erin?" he asked. i cud hear the sadness in his voice. "wat? no..you seriously asking me that?" i asked not turning to face him. "look at me and tell me that u didnt think that if u didnt hav me u wud b with him." he said with an edge to his tone of voice. now i was scared. ok i think he's cute...but if i didnt hav blake i wudnt go for jude...craaap! wat did this alter ego do?!! i yelled at myself. i bit my lip and looked at him. "no its not true.she was just-" he put his finger on my lips, "why r u getting defensive erin? cuz its true? thats fine if u think he's hot. for all you kno i cud think kazumi or tomoyo are hot. but i dont, cuz i only hav eyes for you. but hearing that if u didnt hav me, you wud go out with him. thats just too much erin." he took his finger off my lips and took a deep breath. "blake, its not-" "im not done. if thats wat u think then...ther u go. he's standing rite ther waiting for u to go to him. u kno the saying if you love something, set it free. and obviously u want him, and i love u so ther u go erin." he paused, "goodbye." he kissed my forehead and started to walk away. "wat?....no...no! blake wait!" i yelled after him but by the time i had reached him he unfurled his wings and launched himself into the sky. "no...thats not wat i thought..." i whispered as i sank down to the ground. see erin. this is wat u get wen u try to get rid of me! a.e. erin thought to me. i started to cry and dig my fingers into the ground, "get out of my head! you stupid b***h u ruined everything!" i yelled to 'her'  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:16 pm
Jude frowned and grabbed his head and shook it. "I'm so sorry...." He muttered "Dammit, this is all my fault..." Kazumi and Tomoyo stood there frowning, not sure what to do. "Didn't 'Erin' 'break up' with Blake? She's just trying to mess with everyone so that she can get her way..." Tomoyo asked aloud.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:26 pm
"ugh..." i groaned loudly and grabbed my head. i looked up to see blake still flying away. "blake..come bak...please?" i whispered. "you promised you b*****d!" i yelled at him, "you promised you wudnt evr leave me! rememeber that! you promised!" i got up and started to pace, wipeing away the tears. "he promised." i said a for half a minute straight. erin, erin, erin. wat am i going to do with you? i mean come on. jude's a nice guy. ya a bit of an a** but still, u kno u guys clicked the minute you two spoke to each other in ther forest. 'erin' thought to me. "shut up! shut up! shut! the hell. up! you idiot!" i yelled covering my ears and stopped pacing.
blake turned around wen he heard erin yell at him about the promise he made to her. "sorry erin. guess im gonna hav to break that promise." he said to me knowing that i cudnt hear him.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games