Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
The Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 739 740 741 742 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight Cat 137
Crew

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:48 pm
User Image
"I would rather serve you that be stuck in this place." Riku said as the gaurds took him out of the cage. "May i ask you of your name?" Riku asked yuki as he now stood next to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:57 pm
User Image

"My name is Yuki, and yours?" she asked politely as they made their way through the isles of cages. She couldn't wait to leave this place and drop the facade, it was tiring after a while.

lexireth

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:57 pm
A question.

Her head immediately rose up out from the mound, staring at the tiny panda in front of the cage with unmoving eyes. Her answer was like the breeze blowing over fields of grass, making the blades rustle as they moved. "Niele..." The girl began to sit up, making the loose clumps on her fall away.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:59 pm
User Image
"riku." He answered her."May we leave now?" He asked her.  

Twilight Cat 137
Crew

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50

skelebruh

Newbie Pirate

6,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:04 pm
"my name is kaen!" he said, "glad to meet you!" he said, "i may look like a normal... scratch that, very small panda, but im considered part of demon kind~!" he said, unsure what else to say, he jumped up on one of her legs, until he made his way up to her shoulders, "see that guy over there?" he pointed to axel, who was just waking up again, "that guy is my owner... although he is a slave himself! im really more of a pet," he said  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:11 pm
User Image

Yuki nodded, "I shall have you-" she cut herself off as she found one of the guards wondering hands. Her eyes widened and she turned around in an split scant, "Did you really just touch me," she shrieked standing offensively griping her fan tightly. "How dare you, you pig," she yelled as she started to beat the guard. That went on for only a few moments, but when she finally calmed down and turned putting her formal act back in place, he was laying on the ground crying slightly, and the other was looking at her in shock. "Next time mind where you touch," she said her eyes closed gently, like she had only lectured him. And there was revealed her true nature.

((It's more like a comic beating than a serious one, like if you've ever seen Kogura beating up others in Fruits Basket.))

lexireth

Twilight Cat 137
Crew

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:19 pm
User Image
Riku looked at his new master and smiled. "If i may, it would be wise to leave now." he said to yuki.
(i know what you are talking about)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:21 pm
Niele listened silently, the blank expression in her eyes and the rest of her face never changing as she looked over in the direction the panda was pointing. Every thing she could see, and hear that was going on as the panda spoke was being preserved as a memory on her network of nerves, even those that didn't have a meaning to her. Normal, demon, owner, pet.  

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

skelebruh

Newbie Pirate

6,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:25 pm
after a moment, of her expression not changing whatsoever, kaen said "whats wrong? you seem... dead," he wondered what had happened to this girl to make her like this.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image

Yuki looked back at the now very angry guards, and then back forward, "We will leave at our own pace," she said stubbornly her eyes once again closed, but she quickly when from an easy stroll to a near run other than her speed she was showing no change in expression. "Are you coming?" she asked casually now at the Center door.

lexireth

Twilight Cat 137
Crew

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:34 pm
User Image
Riku followed her obediently."of course.' He answered her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:50 pm
A brief silence began to stretch on, at least in the perimeter of her cage. The girl was looking back through the two years of her memory, before she had eyes, and after. The word dead meant many things, or so she had been told, after endless questions towards anyone she had known. That had included anyone who had been looking to buy at the center, which had resulted in punishments and rules about what she should do while on display. The pain hadn't mattered, vanishing quickly. But the rules she obeyed instantly.

Throughout all that time, there had been nothing that could be described as a real 'feeling' coming from her. "I'm not dead... Just structured differently..."  

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

skelebruh

Newbie Pirate

6,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:55 pm
"oh?" he said, "are you saying you meant i thought you where litterally dead? like, a rotting carcass dead? cause thats not what i meant. i meant, you seem out of it, you know, like, theres no emotion in you what so ever," he said, hoping she would understand what he had said and not missenterpret it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:13 pm
((Well I still have things to take care of with her house and such, so as soon as I get that handled, we can pick it up, I apologize for the scattered posts.))  

lexireth

Twilight Cat 137
Crew

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:15 pm
(its ok, and understandable)  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 739 740 741 742 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games