Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:41 am
Kenta sat at a table that was opposite from the warlords "We have summoned you because the Knights have been revealed"

Master Regozi slammed his hand on his table "Impossible the Knights were sealed in your families blood with the most powerful magic of the First Ones. Only power even greater than ours can break the seal" he said angerly  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:16 am
"it is true i'm afraid...I've seen the patterns of the knights as well as one of the knights itself fighting Roy Fei."Marx said looking at master Regozi

"Master we should not believe marx!he is after all trying to leave the Warlords.He could be setting us up!"Neku said coldly glaring at marx  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:01 am
Master Regozi thought for a second "You Maybe right but you may be wrong Marx has been a truthful Warlord over the centuries" he said folding his arms "So im guessing you are trying to get your children to the Ruins of The First Ones" he said  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:09 am
"well yes that and there is another matter...it seems that my son Roy has survived the fight aginist Kaimei...although he is weakened he still is strong,and with the knights revealing themselves its only a matter of time...plus with given circumstances a child will be born who will be even more powerful then you Master Regozi."Jinbei told them with a serious look on his face."we are asking for your help to fight aginist roy in hopes of destroying him while our kids get what is needed."

marx's eyes grew."roy was killed jinbei..I saw it with my own eyes,there can be no way of him surviving that fight."
"Marx you know it is true...he survive all the other times he was beaten and this time is no diffrent.You felt the wave of energy when kaimei's kids were born and you know roy did too,that was what set these events in motion."Jinbei said with a serious tone waiting for Regozi's reply  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:25 pm
"Mr. Fei is right, had Roy died my Father and I, possibly my half brother too would have been able to sense his presence among the dead. While you may bicker over everything else I believe we can all agree that right now the Knights should be the priority." Kyle said simply. While he was not the strongest warlord he was the most difficult to deal with.

"Kyle, you should know that Kyo and Vin are Knights as well." Ryo said simply and Kyle just smiled. "Gentlemen, whether we get your permission or not the kids will find their way to the ruins, You have observed Kyo long enough to know he doesn't give up easily." Ryo said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:34 pm
"Roy is no fool,he is aware of the knights and will try anything to stop our children from reaching the ruins.We need your help to make sure that does not happen.you all are aware of what roy i capable of.He brought down a entire realm and will do the same with our realm."

"you could be lying Uncle,for all we could know it may be just some minor threat to them and their thrones.I'm aware of the knights but i doubt anyone would try and kill your kids."Neku said coldly to them as he glared at them.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:17 pm
"Neku are you blind to the devastion and destruction Roy has caused?! No you're not, then I suppose you leave me no choice. Neku Fei I challenge you." Kyle said coldly, a strange power emanating from him, one Ryo could see was very different from Necromancy or Shadowmancy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:24 pm
Master Regozi slammed the Table and yelled "Enough!" as the whole meeting room shook "So You are telling me that even though Kaimei killed Roy he is still alive but Weaked and slowly regaining his powers. But your children are still not strong enough to enter the Ruins yet. And do you think I will give you permission to go to the ruins and let the defense go down because you can no handel one boy." He said as he laughed "I will let you pass...Only if your children face their inner demons first" he said smiling

Kenta was surprised that Master Regozi would let them even after their last mission which he Jinbei and Ryo refused to do which made them leave the Dojo.

(Hey guys the Rosario + Vampire Origins RP is up and accepting and I need all of the main characters to play their parents plus I will need some1 to play my characters love interest)  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:33 pm
"Master Regozi i would like to occompany their kids as they enter the ruins...in return for allowing me to do this i will return to the wrlords if you will still have me.I will even fight my replacement if you've found one.."marx offered looking at Regozi who was sitting next to him.

"Regozi thank you for allowing us to allow them into the ruins but something has been bothering me...as i ahve told kenta and ryo i noticed something aobut Roy's unborn child.he does not have the same Evil aura that roy does.infact the child has the purest aura i have ever seen.i believe there might be something we do not see..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:49 pm
Kyle sighed with relief inwardly as Master Regozi allowed the kids to pass into the ruins. Kyle then decided he'd send a little something to help Vin out. Kyle sat back down and with a flick of his finger he sent a small Familiar to Vin.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:58 pm
Neku watched Kyle. he huffed as he began thinking."Excuse me Master regozi if i'm correct when we release the defenses on the ruins doesn't that mean that the cromwell locks will also need to be broken?"he asked looking at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:48 pm
Hikaru's father (still needs a name) looked at the warlords"You guys are probably aware that my daughter Hikaru is carrying Roy's unborn child and she is also a knight. Marx has already said that she and her family would be under his protection. There is the one concern that she will release her knight powers before the child is born and the child will die and it may kill her as well.

Hikaru sat up quickly. She was sweating really badly. She had had a nightmare and Roy was in it. She felt something on her back. She slowly got up and went to the mirror. She noticed wings had grown from her back when she was asleep. She ran downstairs in a slight panic. "Kaimei.....Techno.......Kyo......anyone...Something is wrong with me."

(This is what the new Hikaru will eventually look like but with silvery golden hair. All she has right now are the wings. User Image  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:20 pm
Master Regozi nodded "That is True Neku What are you proposing" he asked"Also I understand the matter but the child is different from the rest of the other children The child will be born before the Moon of the Serpeant Rises over the Ocean and the Bearer must wade in the tears of the serpeant." he said his riddle "I trust your children will figure out this riddle when the time comes" said Master Regozi and turned to Neku so he would finish what he was going to say

Kaimei heard hikaru's Voice "Guys Hikaru is in trouble lets go" he said and they ran back into the castle  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:29 pm
Hikaru was running down the stairs when she tripped on her own wing. She fell down the last flight of stairs. She held onto her stomach to protect the baby that was in her.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:36 pm
Kaimei was about to go up the stairs and saw hikaru falling at him "Oh crap" he said and Hikaru landed on him but he shifted Hikaru taking her falling energy and she landed softly but Kaimei fell hard to the ground  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games