Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:51 pm
Way. Too. Serious. Jordan thought. She paused a moment when she remembered the gardener running off practically as soon as she got there. It's fine, I guess. Maybe he came back. She turned and pushed the door into the cafeteria.

Telemachus tipped his hat (top hat, of course) to Dr. Sullivan. "Cafeteria, I'd wager, Dr. Sullivan. Just be sure to take half an hour getting there. We wouldn't want you to on time, that just won't do to get you down the rabbit hole."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:00 pm
Alex went to check with the gardener about Jordan.

Dr. Sullivan chuckled. "As eccentric as ever, I see. May I ask where you got that top hat?" the dentist asked Telemachus.

The student who had left the animal cages open was called down to the disciplinary committee room.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:20 pm
xX::Garf the Gardener :: Xx
NINJA!Garf hummed to himself, slurping from his coffee mug. He sat perched on some bags of seed in the gardening shed, reading the latest edition of Dog Fancy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:25 pm
"The same place I got the rabbit," Telemachus said, rolling the hat off his head and pulling out a white bunny. "Actually, I don't remember buying a rabbit," he said, putting the rabbit back in the hat and placing it back on his head.

((I think Tel (< new nickname. He has 4 now, case you were counting) has a thing for magic...))

Somewhere on the Iris campus Zaias sneezed and felt really irritated all of a sudden.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:29 pm
Alex searched for the gardener and stuck his head in the garden shed. "Oh, there you are. Was there a girl who was working on the gardens before? Dark hair, mid teens, attitude problem?" Alex asked the gardener.

"Well, I don't think anyone will ever be able to fully understand you, but I think that's what makes you unique. Anyway, thanks for the chat, but I have to find someone I owe a toothbrush to. See you later. Don't forget you have an appointment coming up soon" Dr. Sullivan said to Telemachus before leaving.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:32 pm
xX::Garf the Gardener :: Xx
NINJA!Garf looked up from his read and squinted at Alex. "Ahr, yes, there, that there was- be true. Nice girl, nice girl, comin' in ter help 'ol Garf. O' course, it was soom sort o' punishment, but ahrl nah be picky."

((he should be a pirate xD ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:53 pm
"Ah, I see. Thank you sir, and not to sound insulting, but there are people who are able to help you with that speech impediment of yours if you are interested. Goodbye for now" Alex said and walked off to the disciplinary committee office.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:20 pm
(I really desperately need someone to RP with for a while XP I'm just posting randomness! XO)

Rock sighed, pulling his seat back up and opening the hood of his car. He then turned the engine on, just to let it purr. He clambered out of the car and started to check the engine. ''Something's gone off... What could it be...'' He muttured to himself as he looked around. He smirked before the water he was doodling with earlier drifted up to his ears and extended itself to the engine, acting like a stethoscope. It permitted Rock to hear the parts working within parts of the car like the cylinders, the starter, the catalyzer, the exhaust pipes, the air intake and others.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:41 pm
((okay, you can have Tele))

Telemachus walked up the sidewalk nest to the parking lot, holding a stack of index cards. He looked at one, folded the edge, folded the other edge, and put it at the back. He stopped when he heard Rock's car. He folded the tip of another card as he watched.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:07 pm
After being back from whatever the hell she was doing...

DOUBLENINJA! Maria burst through cafeteria doors, immediately finding Jordan and clinging onto her arm, "Onee-chan!" She whimpered, "I don't like the angry-jerk." She said, referring to Alex.

|| I'm back~ ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:13 pm
(( YES!!!! I missed you T-T))

"Ah- Maria!" Jordan said, surprised. She laughed a little. "Well, it's okay, I guess. Did you take your test yet?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:35 pm
Maria looked at her curiously, "Test?" then she realized what she meant, "Ah! I was busy with the angry-jerk's punishment... I forgot!" She exclaimed, "Can I still take them... Or is it too late?" She brought her hands up to her and fiddled her fingers.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:38 pm
"Well, there's the afternoon, so you're fine," Jordan said. She rubbed her wrist with her thumb. "Hey, I was doing that," and other things "Too. though I was pulling up weeds."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:41 pm
Have you noticed my ninjas?Maria looked up at Jordan, "Hey, did you take your test yet?" She asked, gently tugging Jordan towards the lunchline.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:54 pm
"Yeah, I passed," she said, walking towards the lunch line and looking at the food.

((I just realized that Jordan's supposed to be quiet... -~- ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games