Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:19 am
Belle looked at Desmund, confused. "We're just leaving?" She followed him, not really sure why they were.

Emily glared up at him. "You know, I never thought I could hate my own race, but I do. First, one kills my father, then your father tries to kill me, and now you want to kill me. I'm so sick of all of this."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:57 am
Desmund shrugged as they continued on "well honestly we don't have any reason to stick around. My plan was to thin out the lycans' numbers and he has more than accomplished that. Plus the lycans obviously did something to piss him off and they got their entire countries blown up, I'd rather not have that same problem with our home to be honest."

Reaver smiled "well I apologize for my fathers actions....he can be so unreasonable at times" he turned around and looked at her "and I didn't know that your father was dead, well I guess that shortens up my list.....Hmmmm I've got it! meet me in australia three days from now, we'll have our little fight at the newest lycan hot spot and if you win.....then I'll spare America from destruction, I might even give you some time to round up a few refugies from other countries if I'm in a good mood......but if I win" he leaned over to her and lifted her face up so he could inspect it "yes this will do nicely....If I win then you'll be my bride" he smiled sinisterly again  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:09 am
"Yeah. So where are we going?" She caught up to him and walked beside him.

Emily smacked his hand away and stood up. "I am not making that deal. I would never marry you. Ever. I already have someone that I'm going to marry." She didn't dare glance at Shawn.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:17 am
Desmund shrugged "for now we're just getting out of sight and out of mind, we'll worry about specifics later" he looked out to the horizion and saw the shore was off in the distance "Well considering how well the plane thing went I think we should consider more aquatic means of transportation"

Shingi smiled even wider "oh but you see this isn't exactly a deal you can refuse, in fact any other course of action other than accepting my terms will get you and your friends slaughtered and your home destroyed just like this miserable hunk of rock" he let out another psychotic laugh "so what will it be? Be destroyed? or have a chance to survive? I think I'm being rather reasonable compared to most villians......"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:27 am
Belle nodded. "Okay." She sighed, still feeling a little tired. She just wanted to get to a bed and sleep. It didn't seem like that would happen any time soon though.

Emily looked down and closed her eyes. "Fine." She crossed her arms and opened her eyes, still not looking at him. "If we win you leave America alone, but if you win...I'll marry you." She said the last part quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:38 am
Reaver looked up and noticed the two vampires walking away "hey you two! were are you going?"

Desmund turned around and answered him casually "well we don't really have any business here anymore so we don't care to stick around"

Reaver's eyes narrowed "well I don't really care what happens to the vampires......but then again I wan't someone to witness me making miss rosencrest my wife" he pointed at james and the other lycans "and honestly I'm probably gonna kill them so they're out of the question....how would you like to be a Reverend?"

Desmund shrugged "sure why not? seems like it'd be an entertaining fight. We'll be watching"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:40 am
"Wife? Wait...what did I miss?" She looked at Emily who looked like she wanted to run away.

Emily turned and looked at Belle. "It's a deal. Don't worry."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:15 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni bit her bottom lip, she knew that Emily would be miserable if she lost. She walked over to Emily, "You better make damn sure that you kick his a**. I couldnt stand seeing you miserable or with him.", she told her and shot a glare at Shinji. That b*****d killed her clan leader and now he's going after Emily.  

Banriona

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:27 pm
Emily nodded and wiped away a tear. "I'm nervous Toni. I'm afraid he'll win. I can't be with him. I can't lose you guys." She put her head in her hands and tried to keep her tears in.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:31 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni leaned in and made Emily face her and whispered to her, "I know you. You fight best when you're mad. Channel all that sadness at what will happen if he wins into anger. Think about it if he wins, you'll lose shawn and all of us. You'll lose your shot at happiness. He might hurt all of us after its all over. So dont think that he could win, think that you MUST win. Get angry.", she told her.  

Banriona

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:36 pm
Emily nodded and listened to what Toni said. She was right. She had to get angry and that would help her fight. She didn't want anymore death, but she knew that there would be more.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:40 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni grinned as she saw the change in Emily. "Just think about that and you'll win. You have a reason to fight.", she said and then stepped back so that she wouldnt be in the way.  

Banriona

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:41 pm
Emily nodded. She had to win. For her father, Yoshi, Shawn. There was no way she was going to let digusting man win.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:44 pm
Reaver yawned "well If inspirational speech time is over then I guess I'll be seeing you in three days my beautiful bride" a pool of shadows appeared at his feet and he sunk down into it, once only his head was visible he winked at Emily "good by for now....." he sunk down into the darkness and it soon faded away.

Desmund held his hands to his chest dramatically "just when you think your out, they pull you back in!" he sighed "jenkins" the mysterious butler appeared on the ground for the first time "myes sir?" "arrange for us to travel to Australia" jenkins nodded and dissapeared. A few minutes later a plane flew in next to their current one "well sorry guys but this is were we part ways, from now on we're not allies the vampires will merely be observing this one" he motioned for Belle to follow him and together they boarded the new plane.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:54 pm
Emily didn't even look at Reaver. She was too busy in thought.

"Good luck you guys." Belle said before getting on the plane. She did feel a little bad for them, but they had caused their problems. Belle sat down and sighed. "So, can we actually relax now?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games