Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Pureblood Fourth Year Single Slytherin

I'll dedicate it to the fact that it's so hard for you to dream
                                                          A million heartbeats all around you make it hard to sleep

Love love, kiss kiss... blah blah blah....

Virgil sneered at the new students still unsorted. Every time he thought they where done another one pops there head in."I swear they do this just to spite me."Virgil said as he looked back at the staff table. There seemed to be something going on over there. He leaned back to try and have a better look. From what he could see one of the professors had been carried off.

....You're making me sick.

Well do you find you like to fall in love with people that you're never gonna meet?
                                                          It's easier than breaking up and crying in the street

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:50 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

First Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Eleven Years Old ~~~~Slytherin Table

User Image

Amory glanced over at the Slytherin first year couple, the two that the boy teased a few minutes ago. They sure did seem cozy together. Hearing a bit of what the girl had to reply with, Mory had to resist doing an eye roll. The girl sure thought a lot of herself, but then, didn't they all? Still, if the girl wasn't careful someone would do something to blemish those 'good looks' she cherished. Not that Mory would, at least, she wouldn't without a reason anyway. The thought made her grin a little. She couldn't think of some interesting things to do to people she didn't like.

Mory looked around the table again. She hadn't gotten a name from the boy, heck she wasn't sure of most of the people's names of those at the table. As she looked up and down the table she spotted another first year getting lovey with an older Slytherin. Was love in the air at the Slytherin table? What was the deal? Mory's gaze moved on as she spotted another fellow student, first year, looking glum. Her gaze continued to move on. The girl would see no sympathy from Amory. Perhaps one of the older students would dote on her. Two of them already seemed to have done that with one of the other girls, the one that looked devastated after taking a seat at the table.

User Image

Digital Static

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:17 am
User Image
Third Year Slytherin Pureblood Single

User Image

Feeling : Nervous
Thoughts : I hope that we could talk more....Maybe at the common room?
Doing : Introducing myself
Where : Slytherin Table
With : Slytherins

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Serafina was completely silent throughout the whole ceremony. It’s really, really, really because she really has no one to talk to. Well, none in Slytherin; and none right now. But surely, she might gain the courage to talk to one of the firs years on the table. One, in particular, caught her eye. She looked like she had a doleful aura around her. And of course, she looked like she was screaming for someone to talk to her. Oddly, the young one reminded her of herself. She slowly shifted seats and ended up beside the firstie. ” Hey there, “ she started, smiling at the young one. Hopefully, there would be enough time for her to talk. Might have a little chat with the younger girl.

The brunette glanced at the prefects, noticing that they still weren’t gonna assist the first years into the common room. Well, more time to talk. “ I’m Serafina Lancaster, third year. Ummm, welcome to Slytherin. “ She felt like she was stuttering, but she recalled her sentence and thought that it was a pretty decent start. At least, she could have someone she knows in Slytherin. Not just someone that she knew, maybe a friend, too? Yes, make friends with Slytherins was her current goal. Her bright smile at the first year didn’t falter one bit as she waited for her reply.

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Out Of Cookies:

budoodly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:45 am
Kayleigh Lipy Sigma
Slytherin ~ First year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I feel numb most of the time
The lower I get the higher I
Climb and I will wonder why

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayleigh looked up at the girl talking to her with a small, grateful smile. It worked! She thought to herself.

"Hullo, Miss Serafina, and thank you. My name is Kayleigh Sigma." She tried to sound small and innocent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get dark only to
Shine
Burn, burn, burn, bright.

IceGrayWolf

budoodly

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:41 am
User Image

User Image

Thoughts : I hope that she doesn’t think of me as….weird…
Doing : Starting a conversation….?
With : Slytherins; Kayleigh

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Serafina was relieved when the first year replied to her. She has a new friend! Does she…..? She let out a soft sigh of relief as she smiled brightly again. ” Nice to meet you, Kayleigh. You have a very adorable name, “ she complimented, thinking if what she even said was right…..and proper. She bit her lip, thinking a way how to make her seem….less awkward. “ S-so, Kayleigh, what can you say about your new adventures in Hogwarts? “ Awwwww whaaat. She sounded like an interviewer. Well, not a good start, but it’s worth a try…But still, she felt in her gut that there was something off right now. She felt....wrong, somehow. She shook her head a little, focusing on the first year in front of her now.

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Out Of Cookies:

budoodly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:57 am
Kayleigh Lipy Sigma
Slytherin ~ First year

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you, Miss Serafina. It's nice to meet you too. I've really only just gotten here, so I haven't had that many adventures. How about you, Miss Serafina? You said you were a third year, right?" Kayleigh thought she was doing an amazing job of looking and sounding like an innocent little kid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get dark only to
Shine

IceGrayWolf

budoodly

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:59 am
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Second Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Edajn watched silently as the others at the table went about their usual conversation, greeting first years, catching up like normal kids do. It was alright to not be normal. He'd always known that he was different. But Hershel.. Where was Hershel at the table, this year? He thought maybe that would the person to talk to, if he were to talk to someone. But, no matter..

Glancing over toward his right, he noticed a dark haired first year watching the other students, same as him, and suddenly wondered if she was worth the effort of talking to. What was her name? He paused slightly in consideration.. Then slid slightly on his seat toward her, keeping his eyes on the table while he spoke. "... My name is Edajin Tarot." The name that he was only certain would come to mean something someday, but today, was just a name. "What is your name."

With: Amory

Pale Mist

Brianna_Locke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:21 am
User Image

User Image

Thoughts : I hope that she doesn’t think of me as….weird…
Doing : Starting a conversation….?

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Serafina smiled, a little hint of nervousness present. ” You should get ready for the amazingness of Hogwarts, starting from the trip to the Common Room later. The start of classes are getting nearer, so you might want to avoid getting lost on your first day, “ she smiled again. “ I had a lot of adventures these past three years in Hogwarts,“ she replied, “ A few horrible adventures, and a few good ones. You’ll understand when the classes start and when you practically know your way past the hallways. They tend to…make you lost. “ There was that feeling again. The feeling that there was something wrong. She turned her head from side to side, searching for whatever went off. She found none. Then why does she get this weird feeling for…? She didn’t know…. “ Also, you can simply call me Serafina or Sera. Adding a Miss to my name is….kinda new to me.. “

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Out Of Cookies:

budoodly

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

budoodly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:01 am
Kayleigh Lipy Sigma
Slytherin ~ First year

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, Sera," Kayleigh says, nodding. Had she gone to far being sweet? What happened on Sera's bad adventures? She didn't ask Sera about the bad adventures. Not yet. She needed to build trust. "What do you mean that the hallways make you lost?" She cocked her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get dark only to
Shine

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:14 am
User Image

User Image

Feeling : Nervous, Happy, Paranoid
Thoughts : This conversation is kinda fun~
Doing : Having a chat with Kayleigh

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Serafina gave Kayleigh a warm smile as she started calling her ‘Sera’. How she’s missed being called that….How long has it been…? Maybe just a couple of months? But it felt like years…Sera was the name she got from her parents, and the only ones she know that could call her that was her family…..and her close friends. The thought of her friends calling her that made her smile. She looked like a dork somehow, but she didn’t care. Meh. She returned back to reality and sighed at the question Kayleigh asked. Oh how she didn’t want to remember that. But then, she might be helping a first year out. ” You see, they tend to…well, make you confuse since they look completely identical. Sometimes I even left a few hints on how I would to the classroom…. “ She blushed at what she said, thinking that she sounded like…..she sounded weird.

What could you expect, Hogwarts is a very big school after all.

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Out Of Cookies:

budoodly

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

budoodly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:38 am
Kayleigh Lipy Sigma
Slytherin ~ First year

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Clues like landmarks? So you would know if you passed the same place twice?" Kayleigh asked. She didn't think it was odd, she thought it was rather smart. Maybe this Sera girl would be a useful ally after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get dark only to
Shine

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:42 am
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines!
- Chaplin
The best prophet of the future is the past
-Lord Byron
It is not what you find, it is what you find out.
-David Thoma

User Image
Hershel slunk around the doorframe of the open entrance way of the Great Hall, back pressed into the ancient wood with book similarly clasped to his chest. His head (now possessing hair as opposed to the close shave he had been keeping fondly for the past two years) whipped back and forth, cautiously glancing past the corner he had just rounded for any sound or sign. When nothing presented himself, he bolted into the Great Hall and dove into the shelter of fellow students, quickly aiming for his own House Table.
In the familiar sporting colours of silver and green, he searched out one head in particular. Having not seen any sign of Edajin on the train or at the station later, he was now becoming a bit worried that the boy had not returned for another year.
However those worried immediately ceased at the sight of his familiar stern face and cold - but sharp - eyes. Hershel grinned, already seeing from the corner of his eye that Pod had seen him come in from all the way across the Hall and was shaking his head in exasperation. A grin rose on the third year's lips, knowing the mischief he caused only brought on sighs and worries for his poor serving boy.
"Edajin! How are you, how was your summer?" he beamed, pushing himself abruptly into a seat next to his friend, grinning eagerly up at him (to his dismay, Edajin had seemed to have grown a few inches during the summer, unlike himself who seemed to continue to stubbornly hide from any growth spurts seeking him). "Oh my, I am sorry, I hope I am not interrupting," he gasped, noticing just then that Edajin had been in the middle o introducing himself. He offered the targeted young witch a charming smile with the undercurrent of apology. "Where are my manners?"

User Image
third year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
x-Phoenix Phyre-x
Quote:
[quote][/quote="Brianna_Locke"]
[quote][/quote="Brianna_Locke"]

Pale Mist

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:08 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {In Control}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari reentered the great hall just as sorting had finished. A sense of power followed her as she made her way strait to the podium over looking the student body. She looked at each table waiting for them to calm down from the excitement of getting new members. Once the room was silent she began."Welcome to Hogwarts for those of you just joining us, we are glad to have you and your new house will be your home for the next seven years so make sure to enjoy your time here. For those returning, we are happy to have you back. Now the rules are the same as every year don't go in the woods alone and don't die. If you have any questions ask your prefects. Now with out further ado, let's eat!"She said a clap and food appears on all of the tables. Inari returned to her seat and took a long drink.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:43 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Second Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hearing Hershel's abrupt entrance beside him, Edajin turned his head and gave the boy one of his small, but rare, smiles. "My summer was well, I think.. My father bought me a new racing broom for Quidditch, a Cleansweep 11. I was just saying hello to this first year," he added with a slow glance back to the girl whom he hadn't quite gotten the name of yet. "She wasn't talking very much, so that's why I thought that we might get along.." Not that Edajin would know any better, but actually reaching out to someone was a large step up for him. One that he very strongly hoped wouldn't prove to be disastrous.

With: Amory & Hershel

Pale Mist

Brianna_Locke

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Digital Static

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:00 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

First Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Eleven Years Old ~~~~Slytherin Table

User Image

Hearing someone nearby introduce themselves, Mory turned her head to look in the boy's direction. He was looking down at the table as he said it and was still looking at the table. She wondered if he was shy or just didn't look at people when he talked to them. But then, if he were shy he wouldn't have spoken at all, right? Not to mention he wasn't a first year.

Mory was about to answer him when another boy came, seemingly much more extroverted than the one who introduced himself as Edajin. The second boy apologized after realizing that he must have interrupted something. She could have given a sarcastic remark in response to his apology, but decided to be more civil. She gave a small nod of acknowledgement. She then paused a moment to hear the Head Mistress' announcement before looking at the two boys again.

"My name is Amory Goodwin." Mory was finally able to introduce herself. Her curiosity was peaked as she thought Edajin had mentioned getting a broom for Quidditch. "You play Quidditch?" She asked, wondering that if he did play if he would volunteer what position or any other details.

User Image

Pale Mist

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games