Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:48 pm
User Image
ℓαιяєαℓℓ
☆.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.¤

Umm, Is... is that supposed to happen?
That doesn't look right at all.

Second YearHufflepuffHufflepuff TableHolding Back Tears of Joy

This magic stuff is kind of hard....
Is it too late to go to Vet School?

Claire almost screamed out in excitement when Nell opened the box and pulled out the tiny furball of a baby hamster. She giggled, cupping her hands as she took the baby in her hands. "Ohmygod~! He's so cute! I love him, thank you sooo much Nell!" Claire said with sheer excitement ringing in her little voice as she brought the little thing up to her face and gave it a soft kiss on the head. The hamster shifted slightly in her hand, scratching at where Claire had kissed before opening its big, black eyes to look straight at Claire. It reached a paw out into the air momentarily, making a tiny, squeaking noise before scratching behind its ear. Once it was satisfied, the hamster rolled onto its stomach and scurried up her palms, resting its tiny paws on her wrists as it poked its head up and sniffed at the little girl. "I don't even know what to name him... he's so adorable and sweet..."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

XHeather Stevia Hawthorn
X▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

X🌹 Sixth Year 🌹 Hufflepuff 🌹 Beater 🌹 Captain 🌹

I had the best day with you today.

Terren Cole HawthornX
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
X
🍂 First Year 🍂 Hufflepuff 🍂 Halfblood 🍂X

I don't know why all the trees change in the fall. I know you're not scared of anything at all.
Don't know if Snow White's house is near or far away, but I know I had the best day with you today.

Heather hurried into the Great Hall, afraid she was going to miss her brother's sorting. She had to run down to the Common Room to check on Sehza and Fukuro, give them fresh water, and feed them their dinners. A pet owner's job was never done, in her opinion. The sixth year slid into a seat next to her friend, Dhylan, and smiled at him. "Hey, Dhyl. Are you excited for this year's sorting? I sure am. Oh, I hope Terren gets Hufflepuff..." Turning towards the front of the Hall, the blonde listened carefully as her brother's name was called and the hat was placed upon his head...

Terren eagerly awaited the hat's decision, nearly bouncing right off the stool in anticipation and excitement. "Hufflepuff!" it had called out, and when the hat was removed from his head, the newly sorted boy sprinted down to the Hufflepuff table. "Heather! Heather! I did it! I'm a Hufflepuff!" he exclaimed as he ran through the crowd and towards the table of black and yellow. Heather instantly stood from her chair and opened her arms to her brother, who in turn jumped into them. The two spun around in a loving embrace, like something you'd see in some cheesy old film.

When Heather finally let her brother down, she grinned at him and ruffed his hair. "That's great, Bear! Mum and Da will be so proud of you! Come on. Let's sit down and wait for the feast." she said, gesturing to where she had been sitting previously. Terren plopped down in the seat, and Heather reclaimed her position beside Dhylan. "Dhyl! I'm in your house now! Isn't that great?" he asked, overly excited as always. Heather shook her head, still smiling at her brother's behavior. This year would be exciting, to say the least. She just knew it.

Now I know why all the trees change in the fall. I know you were on my side, even when I was wrong.
And I love you for giving me your eyes... Staying back and watching me shine...

And I didn't know if you knew, so I'm taking this chance to say
That I had the best day with you today.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fifth YearHufflepuffChaserPrefect

Dhyl turned to look as he was addressed. A smile appeared on his face as he saw Heather. "Hi Heather. Sorting? Eh. Not really. Except your little brother, but I'm pretty convinced he'll be a Hufflepuff." As if on cue, the younger Hawthorn was called, then placed into the house of the Badgers. The onyx haired boy clapped, then grinned as Heather embraced the boy. His heart fell, then he sent a forlorn look at the Gryffindor table. His smile dropped as he watched his little sister sit alone and sigh. When he heard his name again, attention snapped up to Terren. "Hu? Oh. Yea. Congratulations, Ter." He slid a smile on, then fondly ruffled the younger boy's hair.
"Welcome to Hufflepuff."

Wearing
Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:00 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
I could use a dream or a genie or a wish to go back to a place much simpler than this...
And when your plans unravel in the sand, what would you wish for if you had one chance?

Cain entered the Great Hall, running a bit late. Somehow, his carriage just had to be one of the slowest ones out there, and he had been lucky enough to choose it. As he took his seat, he heard his brother's house being shouted out by the hat. Slytherin? Really? Well, that was Jeremy for you. Always a surprise. Always a trick up his sleeve. Looking around, the boy found himself alone. Strange, with a houseful of people sitting around him, but it was true. Everyone else was caught up in their own conversations, chatting about who knows what, while he was alone... by himself... Well, it wasn't so bad. At least there were people around, even if they weren't talking to him. Cain leaned his head against his arm, which was propped up on the table, and continued to watch the sorting ceremony.

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:08 am
User Image

Steele Thompson III

Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Ariana Hawthorne

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele graciously accepted the kiss, smiling as she pulled away. He then looked to the first years. This seemed to be a pretty good batch of first years. He was happy to see that they all had been little confident balls of energy too. Just like any other Hufflepuff. He waved to them and nodded his head as they walked by, more as a sign of respect.

"I'm not really sure how I lost you after we got to the station. We were talking then I turned around, then turned back around and you were gone," he said, laughing a bit. "I looked around, but couldn't find you. So I just waited till now I guess." He was already hungry and couldn't wait for the food to get here, the best part about this place. The food was always amazing.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:32 pm
So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top, don't hold back
I don't ever wanna let you down
I don't ever wanna leave this town
'Cause after all, this city never sleeps at night

It's time to begin, isn't it: Calm
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit: They're all so friendly...
I'm just the same as I was: Chloe
Now don't you understand that I'm never changing who I am: Hufflepuff Table

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | F O U R T H Y E A R User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn sat in her seat at the Hufflepuff table, clapping for each and every new Hufflepuff. They all looked so young and excited, and she felt a surge of almost motherly protectiveness over them. She'd been so nervous and quiet when she was a first year, but they were all so lively and friendly. Hopefully nothing would change that, because Newlyn was beginning to learn that things can and will change in an instant. She gave Chloe a smile. "So, did you heard anything from Sun during the summer?" She knew the girl had been trying to befriend the quiet, mopey boy who was in Gryffindor.

A person who DESERVES my loyalty RECEIVES it

murruelecreset

So this is where you fell
And I am left to sell
The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell
Right to the top don't look back
This road never looked so lonely
This house doesn't burn down slowly
To ashes, to ashes, turning the rags
And giving the commodities a rain check

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:42 pm
Mama told me not to waste my life
She said spread your wings my little butterfly
Don't let what they say keep you up at night
And if they give you trouble
Then they can walk on by
My feet, feet can't touch the ground
And I can't hear a sound
But you just keep on running up your mouth yeah
Walk, walk on over there
'Cause I'm too fly to care, oh yeah

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Hufflepuff ~ First Year ~ Twin ~
{feeling: let down} {thinking: so much for being a mighty lion...} {with: Hufflepuffs} {at: Hufflepuff Table}

Jess recognized a familiar face among the new Hufflepuff, and spoke up excitedly. "You! Hey, you, Terr- Terren, right? I know you! I met you at the apothecary your mum and da run, right? Over the summer? You have a little baby sister? I'm Jess. Jess Walsh. We're housemates now, huh?" she grinned happily, peering at him from behind her glasses, like a little owl.

It doesn't matter if I fall from the sky.

heather030595

Your words don't mean a thing
I'm not listening
Keep talking, all I know is
Mama told me not to waste my life,
She said spread your wings my little butterfly
Don't let what they say keep you up at night
And they can't detain you
'Cause wings are made to fly
And we don't let nobody bring us down
No matter what you say – it won't hurt me

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Miles grinned at the girl. "Aye, that's Gaelic, and that's a violin." He looked at the girl, curious. So far, it seemed like everyone else had found someone to talk to. Well, just his luck, he guessed. "Miles McLellan, lass, and what's your name?"

Music makes the people come together
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel.

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: Cello, huh? Wonder how long she's played?
OOC: ...
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

Amadeli

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Amadeli

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:12 pm
Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff First Year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

"Nora McKenny, " she replied with a smile, shoving a fistful of red curls out of her eyes. She twisted her mouth as she surveyed the bustling Hufflepuff table and another wave of hunger washed over her. "Miles, was it? Any idea when we are allowed to eat? At delicious as this napkin looks..." she trailed off, gingerly picking up a corner of the heavy linen. She dropped the napkin with a hungry sigh, thoroughly worn out from the day's excitement. She glanced down the length of the table, grinning lightly at all the chatting Hufflepuff students. "At least it'll be easy to make friends in this House. Maybe we can all bond over our favorite napkin flavor!" she remarked, a sarcastic grin twitching under her freckled nose. She was doing her best to appear as humorous as possible - joking around seemed to be the best way of breaking the ice.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:53 am
--Georgette--Signor--

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.:Muggle-born:.:First year:.:Hufflepuff:.
User Image
==================================================
Georgette shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. Good for the Slytherins, she guessed. Adalaide was probably correct on the sense that every house had it's year when it came to the flow of first years. This year just wasn't Hufflepuffs. Georgie's mind flicked again to a different topic, she never like to stay on the same one for too long. "Oh!" She gasped a bit with a childish smirk on her face. "Are there any, like, tips and tricks for first year?" She asked with a giggle. "Or, any cute single guys?" She continued, but then instantly halted. "Oh! You must have a boyfriend! Or at least someone who you have your eye on." She gushed. She never really got to talk boys and girly things. She is the only girl child with all older brothers, so it's nice to chat with someone of her own gender about things her own gender talks about.
==================================================
Cara MiaKitty

ChickFlickMoment

Wheezing Noob

1,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:42 am
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image

Ariana giggled when Steele admitted to completely losing her at Hogsmeade Station. As he spoke, her eyes followed the first years who were sorted in Hufflepuff. The redhead flashed each one a warm, welcoming smile. The prefect would have greeted them verbally, but she was trying to listen to what her boyfriend had to say instead. "It's alright, sweetie. I would've had to meet you here anyway, since I had to change my clothes." Ariana never changed into her school uniform on the train. She always waited until getting to the school to do so. The only time she wore a uniform on the train was her very first day because first years didn't have a chance to change at the school since they'd come straight to the sorting feast.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:28 am
User Image

Raphael Alexander Snow

Hufflepuff First Year
Single
Pureblood

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Raphael seemed to glower as the hat said hufflepuff... Was it right in the brain? He trudged unhappily over to the table and sat down in an empty seat to think about why. What could possibly have been the reason. The hat had said it was because of his lonely feelings... Great... And his cousin was probably laughing at him now. But he wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of turning to look. He instead looked around at all the hufflepuffs

User Image  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:14 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious at The Hufflepuff Tablespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Nell and Georgiespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's nice to see things so normal...' spacespac
'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide giggled a bit as the first year's attention seemed to jump from one topic to the next. She seemed a bit hyper. As far as tips, Ada was a bit stumped. She thought for a moment, long and hard. She tapped her chin, her expression thoughtful. "I dunno, I guess I would mostly say... well, if you have trouble with things at first, it's not a big deal. I totally bombed one of my first Defense Against the Dark Arts lessons, and I got so embarrassed. It was awful. But now I do really well in all my lessons, even Transfiguration, and that's really the most difficult one you have, as far as wandwork goes, of course." Ada wished someone had told her that her first year. Of course, it might not have helped. She tended to not take those sorts of things well, anyway. When Georgie asked about boys, she blushed. She had no idea what she had. A crush? But she was fairly certain he liked her, too... which still totally blew her mind. She tilted her head a bit, really wishing she had the guts to just outright talk to him about it... and that she could find a way to even see him face to face to talk about it. "I have... a friend. I don't know. It's... sort of complicated, I guess." Mostly because she was way to insecure to talk about it and couldn't see him. She wondered if Nell had heard that; if she had, Ada was convinced that she'd definitely be getting cornered by the Scot once they got to the common room. As far as cute single guys... she had no idea about that, either. She shrugged. "I think most the guys in my year are pretty paired up... I don't really know any of the boys in the other years. So I couldn't tell you. But it's usually pretty easy to find out. People... tend to talk." How much of what was said was true, Ada never knew. She remembered the rumor last year, that Michelle was going to kill every Hufflepuff except her and Lyv because her sister had fainted. That was ridiculous. As if Michelle would ever do anything that could so easily be tied to her.

═════════════════════════════════
                                                          'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

ChickFlickMoment

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image

Steele Thompson III

Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele smiled at her. He loved the sound of that word right now. 'Sweetie', like music to his ears coming from Ari. "That must be how I lost you. You probably went off to do that," he said to her, smiling. He was going to stop talking now so she could greet the first years and make herself acquainted. That was a prefect thing really. He saw William do it when the boy was a prefect and now he didn't because he wasn't anymore. So it had to be.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:57 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Watching as new Hufflepuffs were sorted Chloe clapped. She paid attention to how many new students were sorted into Slytherin and shook it off. It didn’t mean anything now did it? “Yeah I did actually.” She told Newlyn with a smile. “We hung out for a bit over the summer but it didn’t seem to change his depressed nature any.” Chloe explained.

Chloe temporarily stopped to watch someone from Shayna’s family. He landed in her house that was interesting. She quickly brought herself back to her conversation. “I just know that it has something to do with the sorting… I think, not that it matters but I really want to help him.” she told her. “He just needs someone who’s willing to hear him out that’s what I think anyways.” She added hoping she was onto something.

With: Hufflepuffs... Newlyn

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

The Forgotten Weasley

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games