Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:31 pm
"Then he does deserve punishment, I agree," Bast stated. She took another sip of tea before arranging her thoughts into a coherent string of syllables. "The warring factions can do as they please until they set foot inside our borders. I'm more interested in those rare and unusual items; if you can find out anything about them, that would be much appreciated."

She drained the rest of her tea and poured herself another cup, noting that San had also taken some.

"The situation with Akane is, as always, a very strange one. Please inform him that we will regard him and his Village as neutral entities--just as we regard the other Villages--until the day comes that he even so much as utters a single syllable of one of our secrets. Take that as you will. If you have any problems you would like to settle with him, feel free to do so, but please don't do it in the name of our Village unless his actions threaten our security. Do keep an eye on that technique, though; I'm sure it's quite ridiculous if the avatars are working on it."

Warmth spread through her body as she gulped down another cup of tea. She regretted drinking it all at once, but not the flavors she tasted as a result.

"Oof, remind me not to do that again... Anyways, if One and Six trust him, then I'll defer to their judgment for the moment. The scrolls in the family household would be in the R&D Department, so I would have to contact Zyonu--"

At that exact moment, a small crate full of scrolls appeared next to Bast's desk, much to her bewilderment. On it was branded the clan symbol, and underneath that was a list of laboratory numbers.

"Looks like that's in order, then," the Kazekage murmured. "Did I forget anything?"

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:37 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San gave a nod. Kin had been such a promising ninja! To have this mark against him, certainly it would be a stain agaisnt his name. Whatever punishment the Kazekage decided, certainly would be perfect for the situation.

"I will keep an eye on the market, see what i can find out. The man running it seems very secretive and selective about what he buys, and who he buys it from. If their is any other information you would like, just message me or radio me....maybe...."

San stood up understanding what the Kazekage was telling him. It was interesting, as Six was explaining to him a very similar meaning. Should he simply allow the situation to be dropped? That would take alot out of him...he coudlnt simple do that. If Akane so much as made a threat to him.....then he would strike him down.

"I understand sensei. I will leave the village out of my decision, and will continue to act in its best interests despite my....prior understandings of the situation. If he so muchs as threatens the village though....i will strike him down. With a village now, his threats must be taken seriously as he now has the power and ability to back up any security threat. And as always, ill keep an eye on Six...."

When the box appeared, San let out a small chuckle. These Miyamoto's certainly were an interesting bunch. How would Zyonu know what they needed exactly? Oye...what else did Zyonu intuitively know? Opening one of his scrolls, San sealed the crate into one of his own scrolls for easier and simpler transport.

"Wow...what else can Zyonu do?.....oh....i should ask should I? Alright sensei, i will be back in due time. Contact me if you need anything, or are just bored."

Giving a small salute, the ninja left the room and went to leave again.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Ergo War

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:45 am
Ergo War

User Image
User Image

Sanshi would appear out of Bast's summoning scroll, hitting a perfect front flip as he appeared. He was used to Six's summoning scroll, who had placed the summoning mark upside down just to keep San on his toes. Landing, the sannin took a seat to face the kage.

"Howdy Sensei. I actually have some business i would like to discuss with you. I would like to purchase some land, and build my residence in the village if you dont mind."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:06 pm
Bast snapped out of her snooze as soon as San tumbled spectacularly out of her summoning scroll. She felt slightly refreshed, and was quickly able to locate and brandish the list of land prices ranging from 500 Ryo for a tiny plot to 100000 Ryo for an enormous patch of land in prime location. Seeing as he probably wasn't looking to build a fortress or start a massive agricultural complex, he'd probably want something on the lower end.

"Pick your poison, dear sir, and this transaction shall be complete!" she told him. A nice chunk of money might come out of this, if she were lucky. Daimyou Amaya would not go hungry tonight.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:40 am
Ergo War

User Image
User Image

After giving it a moments thought, San coughed over a sum of 3000 Ryo to the Kazekage. Certainly, it would be a nice sized house.

"Thank you Sensei. Oh, speaking of poison....no idea why this reminds me of the fact....James is picking up the kids and returning home to us soon. Much training....i have left for most of them. Shall i send Kin right up to see you?"

With the Transaction underway, The construction crews would get started!!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:26 am
Yo-ko

Bast took the money, counted it up, then slipped it into a strongbox that was hidden under headbands and paperwork in one of her desk drawers. She wrote up a receipt and gave it to the Sannin, as was customary, and then made a clone go fetch the deed to the land.

"Yes, please send him up when he gets back. How have the Exams gone so far? Any other incidents I should know about?"

This time around she had not been able to watch the Exams, though she figured it had gone as previous years, but without as many debacles.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:35 am
Ergo War

User Image
User Image

San listened to a transmission over the Bonds golem from James, and then replied to the Kazekage.

"Both the ninja we had sent, knives and Kamiya, made it past the first round and fought well in the second round. Knives so much as to be in a bout with someone above his rank which was add. He seemed to hold his own, despite both users being distance fighters. I think that speaks for our Jinchuriiki's character. Kamiya too, did exactly as he was supposed to, despite the outcome of the judging. Against a ninjutsu user, he got up close and personal, and gave a good whooping in an attempt to negate the possibility of ninjutsu from being cast. Although his strategy was there, his methods were a little weak. Ill house a training program, maybe even have Manny teach Kamiya some combative aggression. our newest ninja, Ayame Hatake, is currently out with James to walk the ninja back from the exams. She too has improved quickly. You need to see her raiton ability...it truly is remarkable...."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:00 pm
Yo-ko

"Sounds like someone might have tampered a bit with the Exams, if such strange things happened. I suppose I'll be seeing at least Ken when everyone gets back, but do send Kamiya my way as well, if you could," Bast spoke calmly as she poured herself some tea. It looked like regular black tea, but its scent carried hints of chocolate; this was one of the many exotic teas from Saraswati, procured at her request some time back.

"It's good that Ayame is coming along well, though I'm sure it's more due to her own natural ability than her teacher's," she said, taking a jab at James via San. "Anything else to report? When should we expect them back?"

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:26 pm
Ergo War

User Image
User Image

San nodded at the mention of the Exams being tampered with, as he had suspected this for a while. Sasaki city was certainly....interesting to say the least. But still, it was worthy of investigation.

"You are certainly correct. James said he is almost into the Wind country now, so we shouldnt have to wait very long. And i believe that finishes my report. I shall go greet our ninja at the gate, and relay the appropriate messages to the people you wish to see. If you need anything sensei, just holla'! "

San stood up, and gave his teacher a polite bow, and left the busy Kage's office. The village would finally be busy again with everyone around!

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:25 pm

XAyame_HatakeX

Yetisarge

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James walked into the Kages office building and for the first time slipped away from Ayame's armm He nicked his thumb on a senbon, and with a florish of a scroll Summoned Keir to his side.

The giant black panther looked at him like he was going to make a problem, and James reached out a hand to take hold of the side of his neck,
"Be nice, and don't s**t on the carpet, stick with me, and don't bite anyone. "
All of James, 'I'm Alpha don't ******** with me' came across, and the Panther joined him as he walked into Bast Office door. James patted his head lightly.

"Dominae, I have a report for you from Gimangakure, and from an attack on the way home."

James spoke as he half limped through the door with a tired crew and a new 450 pound panther. James was normally one for formalities, but using 3/4ths of his chakra and stamina and being kicked by a freight train had taken his patience. James grabbed an empty stack of paper and Tensa fuuined the report onto the paper, so that Bast could read it all.

James then promptly dropped his a** on his official spot on the couch, and Kier dropped in front of him to glare at the room aside from Ayame and Bast.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:30 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chakra: 340/340
Stamina: 470/470

'Well that panther is a new one, I don't remember him having that.' Knives thought to himself as he took a seat as it was probably going to take a bit of time for Bast to read through that entire report. Even with Tensa that was going to take a bit of time to process even for a Kage he figured, not to mention that last fight was a pain enough in the rear than anything else.

Winterwolf78

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:31 pm
Ergo War

User Image
User Image

San entered the Kage's office, and centered his attention to his teacher. Giving a long exaggerated shoulder raise, San could only offer his show of sympathy to Bastet. Apperently, something major had happened. He didnt mean to drag more work to her, but this was now important. He would plop down do a quick "********" glance, and then sit on "his" spot on the couch to allow the ninja to give his report. When it was his turn to speak, he would speak. He would probably wait for the others to leave, and discuss with Bast in private.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:41 pm
Winterwolf78

Yo-ko

Yetisarge

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame noticing that there was nowhere in hades to sit shrugged her shoulders and said screw it hoping James wouldn't mind and sat on his lap being sure to keep away from the injured leg. She leaned down and petted Keir and watched as Daichi sat behind the large cat and off to the side.

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:12 am

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Yetisarge

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James was more than happy to have Ayame take up position in his lap, and he naturally wrapped his arm around her and adjusted her to lean back against him slightly. His mood would improve slightly, maybe this day could end well.

"And everyone, this is Keir, He is going to be a new addition to the Suna family." James said as he used a boot to rub the panther's back.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:43 pm
Bast took one look at the Tensha Fuuin and traced her finger over it. She would not activate it until she was absolutely certain that the new cat in the room was, in fact, real. At that point, she undid the seal and allowed all of the information to flow into her mind. This lent itself to a few minutes of silence on her part, after which she turned her head toward James.

"I hope there was more practical activity than honeymooning during the mission," she said, glancing toward Ayame. The eye movement wouldn't be visible from behind the woman's darkly tinted goggles, but the medic would probably catch the movement via other methods anyways. "I must say, Konoha has certainly gotten bold recently. At least, that's what I would say if this seemed like something they would do. The last time they did anything like this was when an idiot Chuunin showed up on our doorstep a few years ago. I am left with only one question: in your personal opinion, was this attack organized in a manner befitting Konohagakure?"

Winterwolf78

XAyame_HatakeX

Yo-ko

Yetisarge

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games