Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:12 pm
Rin Katsumi

User Image

Village: Konohagakure
Chakra Pool: 255/255
Stamina Pool: 245/245
Ryo: 600

You will always be able to count on me.

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

Rin sighs as he approaches the Hokage's office. He's holding a bouquet of paper roses. "I made these out of boredom earlier but... what do I do with them now?" he chuckles a bit and knocks on the Hokage's door. "Hokage-sama? I saw a mission saying that anyone with information on the missing bodies should come here. I probably don't know any more than anyone else since that rude man at the hospital wouldn't tell me anything but... I guess I can tell you what I think?" he says as he walks through the door.

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:35 pm
Disturbed Otaku

pliokiju

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1010/1010 ▪ Stamina 640/640 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis looked at the boy, he merely wanted some interaction with other shinboi, it was understandable. But the thing with team was there was almost never enough for a full team. Or some genin drop out leaving teams broken."Hmm let me see."He was looking through the files when another genin walked in."Shito,meet your teammate Rin." At the moment, they were the only genin without a team so they would make one their own."I have yet to assign you a teacher but you two will be a team till I find your sensei and third."He looked at the paperflowers."Why thank you, these are very nice."He then nodded at the boys question."Though there were other missions that could have given you some info but please continue."

"OTaku, you did finish the other 3 missions correct? Thats a requirement for this mission."
[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:54 pm
Rin Katsumi

User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

Rin chuckles a bit and hides the origami, just a tad bit embarrassed . "I apologize Hokage-sama, I make origami on occassion and before I knew it here I was, holding these flowers," he laughs and sets the flowers on the Hokage's desk. "However, if you like them you can keep them. Maybe you can give them to a cute girl. Just be sure to tell her friends who made them," he before deciding to stop with the being social thing. There were more important matters to attend to. "Either way yes, I know about all those missions. I took them too. I regretfully must inform you that as a Genin fresh out of the academy," he points at his forehead, which was missing the defining thing every shinobi possessed. A headband, "I was not able to find out as much as someone more capable than me might have. This kind of stuff isn't exactly my specialty. I am ready and willing to help in any way you deem necessary though sir."

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

Don't worry my friend, I will always protect you.

Equipment
Metal Tonfas: In use/Not in use
Composite Bow: In use/Not in use
Arrows: 30

OOC: Yes I did take those missions don't worry lol I follow rules and stuff razz XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:26 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Sensor |||| Konoha ||||

"Rin?" Shito said with a questioned look. Shito looked over at Rin and said, "Hi, I'm Shito. Nice to meet you." Shito then pulled out a bottle of water and took some sips from it. "What do you like to do Rin?" Shito asked.

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Chakra: 450 + 10(back up)

Stamina: 50

Ryo: 両 900

AC: 1350

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:20 am
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 560/560
Koshi's Chakra: 280/280
Shade's Chakra: 280/280
Taka's battle theme: The Animal

"Sir? If I may, with Hina engaged in Hyuga affairs and Kazama's recent promotion I have two slots opened up on my team, if they can keep up with our rigorous schedule. Plus if were to investigate these people further, Id like the extra eyes and ears around...."Taka trailed off awaiting an answer. Both Koshi and Shade looked up at her in recognition and went towards both the genin, memorizing their scents, their massive frames coming easily up to their chests.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:18 am
User Image
Rin Katsumi

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗

Rin smiles and bows at Shito, "hello there Shito. It's a pleasure to meet you," he says. He was just about to tell his new partner that he liked making origami and training when he had the chance to - although he hadn't had the chance since he recently became a Genin - when a big, no, VERY big animal walks over to him and starte sniffing him. Needless to say, Rin freaked out... only a little though, "AH!" he backs away to the other side of you and points to the animal, "holy s**t those things are huge... that's freaking cool," now that he's over his sudden shock he walks back over to the animal and waves hello to him. Petting animals you just met was usually a bad idea, so he had to restrain himself a bit. Besides, Rin had a feeling this was more than just a simple pet.

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

Equipment
Arrows: 30/30

Disturbed Otaku

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:30 am
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

Shito smiled at Rin as he answered Shito's question. Shito was still looking at Rin when he sensed the animal moving towards him. Shito knew that nothing was going to happen, cause, well, they are in the Hokage's office after all. Shito took a step back away then looked at the animal. "Hi there." Shito said as calmly as he could make it sound. He was really nervous and probably anyone could see that. "So, who else is on are team then?" Shito asked still looking at the animal. He then took a couple more sip from his water, then put it away back in his bag.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:56 am
User Image

Stamina: 265/265

Taka smiled for the first time in a bit. She liked the kids response appearently. "Yeah dont touch...they bite...The only other person on our team is Gio, though he hasnt been around the village too much recently."She had a low rumble come from her chest and both the lions heads turned towards her, their ears lowering to their head as they came back behind her. She pet both of them briefly assuring them that it wasnt a bad thing, just not the proper time for it. She called them big kittens under her breath.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:50 pm
█ █ Kazama Chikage Uchiha █ █

» The Crimson Eyed Oni of Anguish «

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu] | [Konohagakure] | [Chuunin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 Kazama would materialize behind Taka as he was summoned to her. Looks like he was just in time for the meeting, good. With a smile, he would hand over his reports and mission logs in a folder for the Hokage to view, and he would notice that the Uchiha heir would be qualified for Jounin. Kazama would find a seat and sit down while he waited. 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/540] | [Uchiha] | [Stamina Pool ---/310] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

User Image

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
--

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:06 pm
User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth
Clan: Nara

Chakra Pool: 495
Stamina Pool: 50
Technique: ---

1st Theme: Battle
2nd Theme: Regular

OOC:
Other:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kira would, as silent and deadly as ever, appear in the office as well. Leaning with her shoulder against the door frame and one foot crossed behind the other as per the usual. Her hair was, as always, covering her eyes, but that didn't stop her from glancing around at everyone. With a sign, she would wait for the Kage to speak. With the missions completed and the paperwork filled out, he should know that she had finished all the missions dealing with the new Unitologist group. With that, her head would fall, and she would wait to be acknowledged.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wolfbain001

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:49 am
wolfbain001

Kirito - SAO

Holy Rinaku

pliokiju

Disturbed Otaku

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1010/1010 ▪ Stamina 640/640 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis chuckled at the embarrassed genin."No need to apologize, I need things to decorate my office anyways." He said placing the paper flowers on a empty cabinet space. He listened to the rest of his story."That is fine, as of now I have compiled enough information but its good that you at least tried."He then looked over at Rin."I see, I suppose that would be for the best Rin and Shito, meet your new sensei." He noticed Kazama enter and put forth his missions allowing him to become a Jounin just like Taka. But he still had people in the room. Kira had walked in and completed the missions as well. He looked over at her and nodded asking her to wait a little longer as he was about to assign everyone a mission. He then looked back at Kazama and Taka."Its regular for a test to be given before being promoted to jounin, so Taka and Kazama step up and listen." He then placed out many pictures of those who's bodies were taken four from the hospital and four from the cemetary. Though this wasn't all of them this would be enough."Male,Seventy years old, died of a heart attack Jan 10. Female, Three years old, died from a fever Jan 9 Female forty commited suicide jan 8. Male twenty, died in a runnaway cart accident Jan 7." He looked at the ones buried."Female, 25 buried Jan 4, Male, 50 buried Jan 5. Male 12 buried Jan 6. Female 80, buried Jan 9." he then looked up at Taka and Kazama. This would only be the first part of their test."What do all these different people have in common?"The genin were to remain silent as this would only be for Taka and Kazama.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:01 pm
User Image

Stamina: 265/265

Taka mulled it over for less than a moment."Sir, they were all marked as deceased within five days of each other in January...The final thing i notice, is that they all met untimely deaths. Save for the heart attack none of these people lived a full life to have their bodies finally shut down."She did find this odd now that the patient records had been released to the public. She didnt have access to this information prior to this.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:08 pm
User Image
Rin Katsumi

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗

Rin sighs and turns around. Walking towards the wall, he leans against it next to the newcomer. The girl had silver hair just like him, which was usually a rarity for people not in the Hatake clan. Then again, maybe she was in that clan? Rin takes the time to glance at her, starting to wonder at how silently she'd come in the room. Stealth was something he wanted to get good at, and she seemed pretty amazing at it although it probably was only amazing to him. Either way, it looked like he had a lot more to learn about being stealthy. But then again she'd probably been a Genin far longer than he since he never saw her in the academy and she seemed to be a bit older than him. Hell, the boy didn't even have his freaking headband yet. Rin sighs again and starts thinking about what the Hokage had just asked, smiling when the answer to the question immediately comes to him. It was a simple question, but it was obviously for the two Chuunin standing in front of him so he decided to keep his mouth shut. If their 'test' to become Jounin was a silly question as simple as that though then it would be quite amusing. Pulling out a few pieces of paper seemingly out of nowhere, the bored child starts on some more origami to pass the time until the Hokage decides to address him and the other Genin. [Kumitate - Origami Technique Learned]

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

Equipment
Arrows: 30/30

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:20 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

Shito nodded back to the Hokage and went and sat down near Rin. Shito kept an eye on him. Shito really wondered when this kid actually got out of the accademy. It's been a stunning long time since Shito has been there. I actually didn't take long for Shito to graduate from there since he was a lot older then the kids he was with. Shito just never cared enough to go and become a hire rank. It actually was never Shito's goal to be a higher rank. All he wanted to do was to get really strong and protect his village. That's all that mattered to him. He just recently decided that having a team around would help him grow and become stronger. Shito actually remembers seeing Taka around when she was younger and how much she has grown.

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:34 pm
█ █ Kazama Chikage Uchiha █ █

» The Crimson Eyed Oni of Anguish «

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu] | [Konohagakure] | [Chuunin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 Kazama would squeeze between Takamatsu and the Genin to stand in front of the desk as ordered. He cleared his throat before beginning to speak but Takamatsu started, so he waited and let her finish before speaking his mind. "Well.. Hmm.. There are four male and four women that seem to be have taken.. it's kind of odd that they would gather the same of each, so they must have a prerequisite for something that must be planned.. Not to mention that all was done within January, all one day apart.. Oh, but there was a gap in digging up bodies on two of the TOD's {Time of Death's}. Maybe they may be connected to the grave robbers in some sort of way or another?" He shifted his weight onto his other foot before speaking again. "And with the churches sudden disappearance after the said actions have occurred.. they must be the criminals or be associated with.. and for them to vanish, they must have completed or be close enough to completion of their goals.." 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/540] | [Uchiha] | [Stamina Pool ---/310] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

User Image

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
--

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games