Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ramenbombs

Bashful Architect

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Meran Xanatos
User Image
"As long as you believe you have the will to keep moving on, you can accomplish everything!"
| Genin | Kumogakure | Puppeteer | Taijutsu | Raiton | Doton |

"Ah, I see. Then, I take it that you like this job?" He figured he'd ask her this, though the answer seemed pretty obvious. It was just sorta his thing to ask twice to get stuff memorized. His facial expression slightly changed to a sort of bittersweet smile as he heard the last part of Doki's little speech. "I-I sure hope that was just some kind of joke.." He thought, then nodded as she ended. Meran dorkishly saluted to her as he accepted the terms and the headband. "Yes, ma'am! I'll do my best for the village!" But before he was going to take his leave, he wanted to ask her one last thing. "Hey, Doki-san, aren't there supposed to be squads for the new Genin to be placed in?" That's right, a squad. Even the greatest of Shinobi require help at some point, which is why squads are there, more or less. His eyes traced right back to the other boy in the room. "I wonder if he needs one as well?"

[195/195]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image"... He who can not protect the weak below him ..."

^Jin Ichi Omonaru^
Village | Kumogakure
Rank | Genin
Class | Taijutsu
Sub-Class | Brawler
Squad | ???
Ryo (両) | 0
AC (Advancement Credit) | 0
Chakra Pool [200] | 200 / 200

As the conversation within the Raikage's room continued to develop, Jin could only nod as Doki, as she clearly wanted to be named, confirmed that Jin's request for a teacher and squad would soon come to a close. As much as Jin strained to hear their conversation involving him, the only information he could contemplate was that Raikage-sama wished for him to stay within Kumo confinement, which Jin had already come to understand.

As Jin listened more, he overheard that the man known as Apollo, would also not mind taking Jin on. Whatever Raikage-sama decided would be fine with Jin. Every individual seemed a fine prospect for Jin.

As time passed, a second Genin seemed to fill the room, only to receive his headband and inquire of a squad. A teammate was always a chance to better further one's knowledge of the ninja arts, so hopefully, Jin and him would be placed in the same squad under the same senpai. After bowing his head again towards Doki's gesture, Jin introduced himself, following the new Genin's introduction.
"..Jin.. it's a pleasure to meet another graduate.." Jin replied. This Meran seemed familiar, but Jin wasn't sure if they had shared classes at any point in their academy career.

Action : Introducing himself..
Thinking : About time another one showed up.. maybe we'll share squads?....
Feeling : Comfortable..

Active Techniques
(n/a)

OOC : (n/a)

"... shouldn't stand above those who can ..."

Omonarujin

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:48 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51900 ۞ Chakra : 1180

Kein was not offended nor upset in any way he smiled instead and said," Well I am off and if I happen to pick up anything worth knowing about you will be the first to know." He pulled a single red kunai from his belt that held an odd seal on it. He tossed it onto Kin's desk and said," If you ever need me just pump some chakra into it and it will let me know. See ya folks." With that he turned and left alone for the road. It would be interesting traveling by himself. He pulled his headband off and set it onto a shelf before he left and yelled over his shoulder," DONT WANT TO GIVE THE WRONG IMPRESSION."

[exit headband less to the gates]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:57 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

"Apollo, you may take the genin under your wing," Kin conceded. Without Kein within the village, Apollo was one of the foremost taijutsu users of the village. Apollo had been largely preoccupied with working for the village itself, rather than make use of teaching. Not since Sypher and the few that had disappeared. Kein was off already, leaving his band and the marked kunai. Likely some kind of fuuin seal. A brief huff and a shake of her head. Did he really believe leaving the band would make him less conspicuous? He'd traveled across the country hunting ninja for the village, with nary a mask. Shaking her head, she turned to Apollo. Did he have anything else?

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
[Clone]
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 360 + 50 = 410 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

Doki glanced back at him, blinking a couple of times. She never really thought about whether she liked it or not, just the fact that she expressed daily gratitude for the position. But now that she was, she could honestly say that she did and nodded. Her indirect source of remedial medicine was seeing content faces. As for his enthusiasm, she was glad he was willing to spread it across the room. Now the serious one, Jin, was opening up a little more. Which was fine, charming and all.

Back to his question, Doki sat back into her chair, rolling along while thinking. "Generally, yes as it always has been. A while back the ratio of students weren't matching the number of required teachers so for a while, they were threaded out. But our numbers are looking a little fairer than before. I do think it's what our Kage is discussing with the ninja at the moment in her office." Her head hovered up the frame of the chair upon hearing Kein's loud yelling. Which was usual. Jeez..what a guy. She sighed, scratching the back of her bushy bob. And that leaves only Apollo-dono..

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Meran Xanatos
User Image
"As long as you believe you have the will to keep moving on, you can accomplish everything!"
| Genin | Kumogakure | Puppeteer | Taijutsu | Raiton | Suiton |

Meran smirked, and placed a hand on the other Genin's shoulder. Jin, a name that Meran always seemed to like for some reason. It just had such a strong ring to it, he guessed. "Same to ya!" The boy seemed somewhat familiar. Though, Meran figured that he could speak with him a bit more later--Especially if they ended up into the same squad together. He was sort of in a rush to get out of here because of the anxiousness building up inside of him. Though, it was the positive kind of anxiety that made him excited and restless to get out of here and start his training as a Genin, where the real experience is going to begin. "Ah, well then I really hope to see you two around soon! Thanks for all of your help!" With that, he waved to them both after hearing yelling come from the other room and left out to go for the dojo instead. The Raikage's office seemed quite busy. He descended down the stairs, and exited the building.

-Exit-

[195/195]

Ramenbombs

Bashful Architect

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:24 pm
User ImageAfter hearing the two share a few words Apollo smiled widely, happy with the outcome. "Thank you Kin-sama! I shall teach him the ways of this world! Without a doubt we will be a duo that out shines even lightning and thunder!" He was filled with energy and with the ideal of a new student Apollo could hopefully get over what happened to Sypher, even if he still didn't believe it himself. Apollo gave a light bow before turning to exit her office. "If needed I'll be moving about the village as usual." With that he was down her and headed to the room where the genin were getting their head bands. "Alrightttt! Doki-san, I have been assigned a kid named Jin. Where is the lad or..ladette?" It was possible that it was a girl. His eyes scanned over the room and saw only two genin. The burning passion of a new quest swelled within him and hopefully this new kid wasn't some pompous brat.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:55 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
[Clone]
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 360 + 50 = 410 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

Doki extended a hand, waving off Meran now that Apollo was here. "Rightio~ Well, here's the lad." The advisor said, meekly placing her hands out to point in his direction. Though her face wasn't looking directly at him, she had a bulb of nervous perspiration swelling at the nape of her neck. Now here's a pair..  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:59 pm
Leia Shibuya
User Image

"Wellcome to the world where everyone leaves and then your left all alone"
| GeninKumogakureGenjutsu Sensor RaitonSuiton

From a distants a girl with bright pink hair could be seen walking towards the building. She stopped to look up then pushed the doors open heading inside. The girl passed the workers on the first floor taking her time upon reaching the Raikages office. Lifting her small hand forward Leia knocked slightly once on the door. It would have been hard to hear if anyone would say come in due to earmuffs being on so she pushed one back.

[245/245]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:55 pm

^Jin Ichi Omonaru^
Village | Kumogakure
Rank | Genin
Class | Taijutsu
Sub-Class | Brawler
Squad | ???
Ryo (両) | 0

Jin? Jin was the only Jin in the room, so he believed this man was talking about him. Taking solely two steps towards his new teacher, Jin bowed his head in respect, and began to introduce himself, although he was mildly taken aback at the man's entrance. "... Uhmm.. I'm Jin.. Jin Omonaru sir..." Raising his head, Jin inspected his new teacher.

He portrayed one with renown, the way he had entered the Raikage's office and introduced himself the way he did to the other Jounin of the village. The name sounded familiar as well. Apollo.. Jin was sure he had heard the name a few times within the walls of the village. However troubling the man acted, it would not stop Jin from making a good first impression.
"...am I to understand that you're the one I'll be following from now on?..."

Action : Introducing himself.. again..
Thinking : You can't be serious..
Feeling : Questionable..

Active Techniques
(n/a)

Omonarujin

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:54 am
User ImageJust as the boy had done Apollo himself looked over the lad. For a taijutsu user he looked a bit on the small side, but that could be changed with the right kind of training. Perhaps he was quick on his feet, much like Apollo himself was. Only time would tell. He listened lightly as Jin introduced himself, seeing that he was at the very least a polite boy. "Nice to meet you Jin. I am Apollo Hyuuga, former Anbu officer, Toad Sage, and on my way to becoming this villages first sannin...it's just taking a tad bit more time than I had previously expected. Now that those introductions are out the way why don't we get to know each other a bit more over lunch? My treat?" His words were accompanied with a smile before starting to head out the door. Even if Jin wasn't hungry, Apollo was still gonna force him to lunch. He had no say in the matter.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:33 am

^Jin Ichi Omonaru^
Village | Kumogakure
Rank | Genin
Class | Taijutsu
Sub-Class | Brawler
Squad | ???
Ryo (両) | 0

Lunch? Now that Jin had thought about it, he hadn't had a real meal in quite some time, and he could feel the butterflies begging for some air from in his wallet. "...hai..." Jin answered as he followed the man. Usually, Jin would have fought over who'd pay, but being broke, again, Jin had no say in the matter. So obediently, he followed.

Passing through the door to the office, Jin noticed a girl outside the door, so he left the door behind him open, so as to make her noticeable to the advisor and Raikage still held up in the office, and nodded a small,
"..hello..", as he passed by.

Thinking over his new senpai's introduction, Jin had much to ask. His parents hadn't told much about their Shinobi career to Jin. They were always on the move, so to hear about a sage was a first to Jin. He would ask about that later.

razz ending: On Apollo's Exit: EXIT JIN

Action : Following his new teacher..
Thinking : Toad sage?..
Feeling : Full of questions..

Active Techniques
(n/a)

OOC : Let's build a more creative relationship.. :3 ..I'll be... the student who had expected more of his showy senpai, unless you have a better suggestion. Haha. xD

Omonarujin

Omonarujin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:08 pm

^Jin Ichi Omonaru^
Village | Kumogakure
Rank | Genin
Class | Taijutsu
Sub-Class | Brawler
Squad | ???
Ryo (両) | 0

EXIT JIN

Action : .....
Thinking : .....
Feeling : .....

Active Techniques
(n/a)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:09 pm
(Oi, sorry. Exit Apollo.)

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:14 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai walked the long halls of the Kage's building. Rethinking everything that lead up to her "killing" Sypher. She lifted her right hand. Dai flexed her hand. ...Everyone is having seconds thoughts. Some believe and some don't. Maybe? Maybe I was the wrong Shinobi to seek out his death... Dai sighed she she stared at her hand. Feeling like his blood was still there. ...One day, the truth will be brought forth. But for now, i must continue to live I lie. Lying to the Kage and to those close to me... Dai halted in mid-step. She looked up the last of the stair case. "...Kein..." She mouthed. She lowered her head softly and continued up the stairs.

She walked down the hall and tilted her head to the side as she noticed a young genin girl with vibrant pink hair. which in turn brought a smile to Dai's lips. She walked closer and sat on the bench behind the young maiden. She held her book in her lap as she smiled at the girl. "You're a Raiton and Suiton user, no?" Dai asked abruptly. Her sensor skills had improved to where she could note another Shinobi's elements. "You must be fresh from the academy." She spoke softly to the small framed girl. If the girl was to look at Dai, she would see Dai sitting proudly on the bunch. Her button-up white shirt long sleeves pushed up, Her Uchiha family crest necklace gleaming softly in the building's lights. Her green Vest causing her braid to stand out in defining qualities. Her headband around her neck and a Kitsune mask tied at her side. Dai's hands crossed over the over of her book she carried, a gold wedding band on her left ring finger. She wore black pants and ankle sandals. Dai titled her head to the side as she continued to smile at the girl. "Are you here to collect your head band?" Dai asked sweetly hoping that her curiosity wasn't upsetting the small framed girl.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games