Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri froze, looking at Nowe. Nothing had hit him!! "Nowe? What happened? Are you alright?" She called to him, looking worried. What in the world was going on?

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:46 pm
Hidan kept stabbing himself just enough so not to kill him and Kagai swooped in to steal Nowe and flew off on a eyeball

(sorry to rush this I have writers block and Ano's impatient xD also anyone want who wants to take over Kakazu feel free I have no idea what to do with him sorry >_<)  

Xistund

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:55 pm
( I'm not that impatient >.< ...well..that was ceartinly alot quicker then I expected it to be.. )

Nowe fell over in pain, yelling out as his blood fell to the ground. He was helpless, even the cursemark wasn't enough at this point. Before he knew it, was being taken away by Kagai, despite his struggles. "I'll kill you all!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri shook off her shock and moved to help Nowe but before she could, Kagai had taken him. "Give him back you b*****d!!" She yelled, racing after them. She fretted, unable to attack without risking hurting Nowe.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:05 pm
( bump )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:09 pm
(bump. sorry. I still can't think of anything to post.)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:53 pm
Rather than stab Kakuzu through the heart, Zane aimed for the man's head, since he was distracted by the fire, Zane impaled him through the head, destroying the doll. "You're next!" Zane growled and pointed the Executioner Blade at Hidan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:40 pm
Taking down the sand dome by a huge explosion, he notices the flying eyeball on the sky, Tsubaki knew Kagai has captured Nowe already "Eh? Mission complete? Fine. I'm coming to get the dolls. Hey Hidan! Kazuku! Mission complete~ Let's get out of here now!" he shouted as Tsubaki ran toward them but accidentally blocked Kiri's path. "Where do you think you're going?" making a sand wall around Kiri.  

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:46 pm
Thursting her hand thru Kakuzu's head a few moments after Zane Kohane made sure that the doll was finished off before turning and heading after the second of the two. Moving past Zane as he boasted blue chakra covered Kohane's fists as she rushed at him as she twisted her arm back aiming a hard punch right towards the dolls chest.

Sitting out of the battle Kyo watched from the sidelines until Nowe was captured as he rushed after them. Keeping in the tree's Kyo simply watched and followed. He wasn't strong enough to fight on par with the ninja's fighting now but he could atleast make sure to keep up and follow where they were taking Nowe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:21 pm
Hidan herd the call "yea yea ******** a*****e" he turned to Zane "Looks like i get to play with you another time" he said as he ran back to the village  

Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:25 pm
(Always ignored crying )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:39 pm
(>_< that's because you keep posting when I'm dead tired I ignored Zane too xD)  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:24 pm
"Later baby sister." Ayame said with a smirk and took off after seeing Kagai grab Nowe.

"Oh no you don't get back here you poser!" Zane yelled as he chased after Hidan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:42 pm
"No, you don't. Everyone stop on their tracks." Tsubaki pulled another string on his puppet, releasing another black gas. Throwing a real explosive tag, the explosion made by the tag ignited the gas making the whole city surrounded with flame. "Later!" Tsubaki waves as they leave.  

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:46 pm
Kohane was about to follow when the black gas covered her. Knowing what was coming she reached out grabbing Zane as she yanked him back away from the larger part of the cloud. "Down" she yelled shoving him to the ground as she went down as well the explosion rocking the forest with flames. Laying there Kohane sneered slightly pain throbbing from her back where she had been burned by the flames. "b*****d" she muttered slowly getting up.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games