Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:30 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Once again, Sirrah wished she could tell Kevin something false and reassuring, but her thoughts betrayed her. 'No. He has many women, Kevin, but unfortunately for me I am one of his "favorites". The other is a human girl named Nina. He's taken to forcing himself on us together, at the same time... The sad thing is, Nina has a lover, too, a sweet girl who's also a prisoner here named Yuri... I... I'm not sure if Harmony's in danger, but I don't think so. A reliable source told me that two of her guards are very trustworthy and will do their best to keep her safe.'

She gasped when Kevin mentioned killing Shadow. 'Kevin James Rawlings, don't you dare even think about picking a fight with him! I couldn't stand it if he hurt you.'

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:43 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin smirked slightly at her last statment. Sirry, you agreed to marry me for who I am, not for my brain. If that had been the case, then you are s**t outta luck baby. Where you are concerned, I would die eleven out of ten times for you. The eleventh is just in case someone tried to pull something funny. He looked around then closed his eyes, doing something Chibi had told him about. Sirrah, this may feel really odd, but I want to see for myself.

As he opened his eyes again, he could see the room, all of the women that were in it. He looked down with Sirrah's eyes and saw her shackles, the chain, the clothes, and suddenly hurried out from being that deep in her mind. That b*****d! Sirrah, I'm coming for you right now. To hell with him, I'll make him eat his balls and then rip his throat out for doing this to you. Kevin growled as he began to walk away from the group, wanting to hurry to his fiance's side.

:I have to see people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:48 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah shook her head, knowing from the tone of his thoughts that arguing with him would be impossible. She gasped as he entered her mind even deeper, her automatic response being to push him away. 'Kevin... Please, just be careful...' she begged her fiance. 'At least bring Jorden or Dukes or Chibi with you...' She suddenly remembered something and shuddered. 'Kevin! Do not bring Lizzy to the palace! Shadow wants to break her to get to Harmony! Do NOT let her come here!!'

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:54 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin froze where he stood, suddenly trying to piece together the exact meaning of her words. Sirrah Renee Tayashi, what do you mean by 'break'? He asked slowly feeling Lizzy grab hold of his arm and yell at him, but he simply stared at her, hoping that she didn't mean what he thought it meant.

:I have to see people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:55 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah shuddered again. 'He wants to do to her what he's done to me. Do. Not Bring. Her. Here.'

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:01 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin felt tears run down his face as he took in her meaning and stared at Lizzy, who suddenly stopped her protective rant. Sirrah, what has he done to all of us? He asked her in a slightly defeated voice. "Lizzy, oh Gods... I can't take you with us. I can't take you to Harmony." He told her, the tears pouring from his eyes more and more.

Sirrah, please, just hang on. I'll come for you. I'll be there as soon as I possibly can. I love you Sirrah. I love you more than you will ever know. He thought to her, just before re-entering her mind and leaving a gentle mind kiss for her, and then turning to the heartbroken girl before him.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:06 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah nodded and smiled mentally at Kevin's sweet words and kiss. 'I love you more, Kevin Rawlings. I hope to see you soon. Be careful.'

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:09 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

"What do you mean, Rawlings?! Of course I'm going to Harmony!! Why the hell wouldn't I?" exploded Lizzy, her hands curling into fists, her green eyes flashing with rage. "That ******** took Harmony from me! I'm not about to let him get away with that!"

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:13 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin stared at her for a few moments, still crying as he figured that it was better for her to know the truth. "Lizzy, he r...he raped Sirrah. And he wants to do the same to you so Harmony will do what he says. Sirrah can't let that happen to Harmony and I won't let that happen to you." He told her, his voice cracking slightly.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy gasped in horror at the news that her aunt had been violated by Harmony's father. "No," she whispered, a knee-jerk reaction, although she could see from Kevin's horribly sad expression that he was telling the truth.

Her face reddened in anger when she heard of Shadow's plans for her. "That... That evil piece of... Does he really think I'd let him do that?! I'd kill him first! I'm going to Harmony, Kevin. No little salamander is going to stop me." She turned from the group and started heading off toward the palace.

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

I want to find something I've wanted all along...

Jorden was disgusted to hear that his prediction had been correct, but not surprised in the least. He growled softly as Lizzy began to walk away, and decided to illustrate for her how easily a dragon could overpower a human. He lunged at the girl and knocked her to the ground, careful not to hurt her as he pinned her arms to her sides.

"Now you listen here, Elizabeth Greene," he hissed at the struggling, cursing girl. "Just stop and think for two seconds. I'm holding you down with no effort right now. Zero. I'm barely even touching you. Now, my father is at least ten times as strong as I am. What chance in hell do you think you have in fighting him off if he decides to attack you?" He waited until he saw the reality sink in, and stood, lifting Lizzy to her feet.

"I know you want to be with Harmony right now. I know it's unbearable to think of not going to her. But Lizzy, do you really think that getting yourself captured and enslaved is going to help Harmony? I know my sister. Knowing that happened to you would kill her faster than a bullet through her skull." He touched her shoulder, his eyes gentle. "I promise, we'll get her back. We'll find somewhere safe for you to stay while we're here, and we'll bring Harmony to you as quickly as we can. Okay?"

Somewhere I belong...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:21 am
Chibi Tamoniko

User Image

Chibi quickly walked over to her and held her to him gently, trying not to be scared. "Lizzy, You can't go, but I'll stay with you. I want to see her just as badly as you do, but I can't leave you unprotected in here. We should find a place to stay, but we can't just knock on someone's door and ask to stay there without explaining and knowing that they won't turn us into the King. We need to wait until we can find the rebels and stay at a Waystation, that would be best." He told her softly before kissing her hair.

He wanted nothing more than to rush into the palace and take his child back, but he knew that it would be suicide to do that. He and Lizzy would be a liability at this point.

{Break a leg out there! No seriously. Break one, please.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:53 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina giggled and took her hand, laughing softly as they walked out of the room and kissed her once more, stopping her to ask, "Tell me Bonita, did you dream about this often?" With a wicked gleam in her eyes.

...Now go and screw yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:06 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"Sore wa odoroka reru kamo shiremasen,"

Yuri blushed and glanced at Nina with a slightly shy smile. "Ah... Very often. Almost every night," she said softly as she walked back over with Nina to where Gospind, Franz, and Sirrah were.

Yuri only let go of Nina's hand because she saw that Sirrah was crying. She knelt beside the bound woman and stroked her face gently. "Onee-chan? What's wrong?"

"Demo anata wa basho no kurai no ai o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasu."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:13 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah had already been embarrassed enough to be crying in front of Franz and Gospind. It only got worse when Nina and Yuri returned. She shook her head and tried to wipe away her tears, but they just kept coming. "G-gomenasai... My fiance is nearby, and I spoke to him with the mind connection we share."

Sirrah trembled as she spoke. She was tired of being strong, but she'd been wearing the mask of the strong and stoic doctor for so long that she didn't know how to let herself be weak once in a while. "I... I just miss him. That's all," she said, finally forcing her tears to stop, even if the emotions that had caused them continued to build.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games