Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy smiled slightly at Ash as her neck tingled with the contact; a sensation she only got from touching the others who had been marked by the Elemental Lords. "Thanks, Ash... I guess the emotional ones like me and the strong ones like you and Harmony balance each other out pretty well. We need each other." She looked at the shorter girl with a slow grin. "You and Erin are like sisters to me, and Harmony's my other half... I'll do what it takes to make everybody safe again."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image

Ash laughed and ruffled her hair. "Whaddya mean I'm like your sister?! Liz, I am your sister in law!! And if you want, I can stay with Erin. I really don't want another Kaino fight sequence.... Death sucks man..." Ash confessed her ran her hand through her hair.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:29 am
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy slowly nodded. "For your safety and Erin's sanity, I think that would be the best move." She sighed and looked out a nearby window over the smoldering, ruined city surrounding the palace. "I just don't understand who would want this..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image

Ash followed her gaze and hugged herself lightly, shuddering slightly as she did so. "I don't know, but it's sick and twisted. Lizzy? Do you ever think about back when we were in collage? Back when you were just Lizzy, the human? Erin was just a girl? Harmany was a human with unusual eyes?" She looked at the floor and gripped her right shoulder. "Back when I was two personalities in one body? When our worst fear was Tsubatsu getting closer than twenty yards of me? Do you ever miss things being so simple?" She gently touched her right hand to the scar across her stomach. "Back when I was a girl with a tattoo and a scar?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy thought about the question before answering. "The simplicity I miss... But honestly, I can't say I regret what's happened. Even with all the s**t that's gone on in our lives, we've found amazing spouses... Before I met Harmony, I never dreamed love could be so strong." She looked down at her hand thoughtfully, then closed it into a fist. "My love for my people and Harmony has made me strong enough to fight for them. What we've got... It's definitely worth defending."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image

Ash felt odd, like she was about to be sick. But she still remained where she stood, the queasy feeling lingering "But Lizzy, follow my logic... Kaino wanted me..... To protect me, Erin gave herself to him.... I am the reason he raped her. If I had not b....." The feeling suddenly increased and she shuddered at the bile in her throat, gripping her stomach as a strange illness hit her. It was likelt to be eleven sixteen, as she had been getting ill around that time lately, even though she had recently had her period. "I had....." Ash clapped a hand to her mouth just before dropping to her knees, tremblimg violently as the sick feeling spread, her eyes screwed shut.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy opened her mouth to argue with Ash, but she never got that far. The instant she saw Ash practically turn green, she ran and grabbed a trash can, kneeling beside the girl and holding her hair back with her free hand. "Erin! Erin!!!" she called in a panicked voice, hoping someone heard.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin came running when she heard Lizzy's tone, knowing whatever was happening couldn't be good. She nearly flew to pieces when she saw Ash being violently sick. She nudged Lizzy's hand aside and held her wife's hair back gently, patting her back and struggling to remain calm. "What happened? Why is she suddenly so sick?" Erin whispered, not sure if she was asking Lizzy or just thinking aloud.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy shook her head helplessly, wringing her hands in anxiety. "I don't know... She suddenly seemed depressed and guilt-ridden... Major mood swing from being happy. And then she got sick." Lizzy stood and looked at Erin. "I'll go get a doctor. Wait here." Lizzy ran down the halls as fast as her feet would carry her, praying silently that Ash would be okay."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Suspicion crept in at the edges of Erin's panicked worry when Lizzy mentioned mood swings preceding the sickness. 'Could she be...? But no... The doctor told us it probably wouldn't take the first time, shouldn't get my hopes up...' Erin shivered in fear for her wife. "I'm sorry, sweetheart... Lizzy's getting help, it'll be okay," she whispered, attempting to soothe her ill lover.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image

Melina Naitali

Lena could hear Lizzy calling for help and rushed toher Queen, trying to calm the Angelic. "Your Majesty, what's wrong? Are rebels in the palce?" The Dragon asked, her teeth sharpening dangerously.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy gripped the Dragon's arm gently and shook her head, trying to catch her breath. "No... Ash is sick... Trying to find... A doctor..." she managed to pant. "Most of them... are busy with... soldiers..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image

Melina Naitali

Lina almost slapped her for not remebering such a vital aspect of her reason for being the King's personal guard when she was still the heir. "Your Majesty, I think you forgot how we met. I am trained in medicine and herbal lore, remember? Please, take me to her." She insisted gently.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy just nodded and grabbed Lina's hand, running as fast as she could back toward Ash. She was exhausted from her run, but she was too worried about the girl to just send Lina ahead. 'Ash... You've got to be okay...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image

Melina Naitali

The second she was clise enough to get a good look at the human, sge stopped dead in her tracks. She was lost on so many things, but the scent of hormones so completely jumbled, her pheromones so strong in scent, she knew. "Uhhh... Ash? I guess you don't know that you're pregnant huh?" She asked, seeing the small girl look at her in shock then proceed to be ill again. "Welcome to morning sickness, your new best buddy you hate." The Dragonette explained.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games