Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Four Corners (Open but still Accepting ^^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:53 am
Sebastian was still sleeping but would wake up soon  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:43 am
"He's a tall silver wolf with blue eyes. He's part of the Starlight clan." Lilly said in a hushed tone.

"I can always clean you up later." Eva said to Rano with a wink before she woke Molly up.

Molly rubbed her eyes as she looked up at Eva and smiled. "I'm hungry. Can I has some pudding?" she asked.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:18 am
"What's with newcomers wanting with that cursed clan?!" The barmaid replied after dropping the mug, which shattered, when she said Starlight. The bar had gone silent and all glaring at the group. It was obvious the Starlight weren't liked in this town. "I'll be nice enough to tell you that yes, I saw the guy you're looking for and where he went. He headed to the old man Reeve's place, a little off town. Slightly up the mountain, a little before the ice curtain." She added bitterly  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:09 pm
((There could be possibility I never connect again. I got threatened by a hacker, says he's gonna get into my account and never let me back on it. I may reconnect under another name, so just warning =P))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:23 pm
(i got that too. just report it)

Lilly nodded. "Thank you." she said and left the tavern with Sophie and Zackory.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:14 pm
(I sent my valuable items to a rapidly made account, just in case the guy wasn't bluffing XD So that's why my avi looks like not much right now XO The guy said he had an unbanner, making it possible to unban his accounts? o.O Nevertheless, he's an idiot, because hackers would ask for passwords, they'd just get it... =P The worst part is that he acutally had a pretty costy avi, idk why you'd throw that away in greed XP I'm ot stupid enough to do so)  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:28 am
Rano stood quietly as Molly woke up, he looked to Eva before thinking "pudding, you sure she should have sugar so soon after waking up?"

Zackory followed after Lilly and Sophie. "so, a journey up the mountain after all, its almost like Rano knew we'd be having to travel that way to begin with." He let out a loud hearty laugh before shaking his head with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:26 am
When the trio stepped outside, an ancient scream resonated from the mountain, shaking the town and the Sea-Witch through and through. Though not making any damage and barely knocking some snow off, it was mostly the people who started to scramble around in fear. Never had anyone heard such a scream in decades, almost centuries. The elders stepped outside and watched the mountain intently; they knew what was happening. The strongest guardian had engaged battle. With whom, however, they didn't know.

((I'm basically snapping the time puzzle together at this point =P))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:14 pm
Kira looked around the room at the shapes and lights, only really just realizing what this box in her hands was. "oh...so its a projector?...maybe..."

After showering, Rikka returned to Sebastian's room and looked to him as he slept, still drying her fur as she did.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:33 pm
soon enough his eyes opened "i feel like someones watching me" he yawned  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:42 pm
Rikka smiled before leaning over the bed and kissing Sebastian gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:51 pm
Sebastian smiled and kissed her back as well "heh, thats a wonderful way to wake up" he grabbed her and pulled her down to him  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:04 pm
The machine slowly died out. The projection was a set stand-by mode that would slowly fade if a command was not input into the control pad.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:33 pm
Rock had been able to push back the crowd, which had seemed to stop appearing. After another good 15 minutes and running out of ammo one stood still before the throne. He was different. His eyes glowed blue and was dressed the same way Rock was, though all pitch black. Also, he had massive black wings and was holding the Starlight Blade, but the colors weren't right. The entity stretched it's wings as it pointed the blade to Rock and seemed to nod. Rock rose his blade once he was a few feet in front of the shadow and crossed his sword with his. They both jumped back a feet or 2 and started to pace around in a circle, observing each other. Well mostly Rock was observing the shadow, studying it. It had all the physical shapes he had and the same eyes. He came to the conclusion it was him, his shadow or something along those lines. It was probably stronger than him, faster than him... He had to remember his main weakness. A shadow cannot exist when fully exposed to lights it all angles... Flames under, over and around him would work, but how.

He didn't have much time as the shadow launched itself at him, blade aimed to kill. Rock dodge out of the way, but a wing hit him full force in the chest, sending him a few yards down the hall in a cloud of dust. He stumbled to his knees, trying to catch the breath that had just been knocked out from him. The Shadow was already on it's way towards him when he got back to his feet.

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:52 am
Kira turned the box over after the projection died and she placed it back on the table before looking over her shoulder to Scott.

Rikka smiled gently before placing a hand on Sebastians face "you need to get dressed.....we've been docked for a few hours now."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff