Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:39 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena let out a long breath. "Ghost, none of us have much experience yet. I barely know what I can do with what I have, and my mother was one of the Titans! You'd think that would give me some leverage, but it doesn't. You'll learn as you go along, and the rest of us will be here for you when you need help. You're not getting in our way. Heck, we're all going to be stumbling over each other's feet for a little while. It's part of life, and it's going to be much harder on you if you try to go it alone."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:07 pm
Star and Draco walked in as the conversation was happening. She dropped herself down from teh dragon's shoulders and asked, "You aren't really thinking of leaving are you?" She looked concerned. "I mean, it's like Snow said, none of us have that much experience. The best I can do is control my powers, but that's only because I HAD to learn how to do that or I had to be put on a special medication to dampen my powers. I'm far from being able to use them to any great effect."  

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:43 pm
Draco understood what was going on, as well, and chimed in. "And mine are just hardwired as instinct. That's the only reason I'm able to control 'em. Hell, I got a long way to go before I can completely control 'Hell's 9th Circle.' If that hadn't worn off when it did last time, I could've seriously hurt one of ya." He took a knee, which made him appear as tall as Star.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:55 pm
((bump))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:56 pm
((Eh... Can't really do anything with Alice in the state she's in... confused ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:24 pm
((I'm waiting for Xis to post his reply to the other Titans trying to keep him on the team. I just bumped because we were on the second page.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:28 pm
(I'm bumping to prove that I'm still here.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:30 pm
((I was just explaining why Alice hasn't been doing anything))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:04 pm
Ghost looked at everyone who jumped in to his problem why couldn't they let him go "Why are you being so difficult about this? we've barley even started as a team and I'm trying to leave now before it becomes harder for everyone!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm

"That's exactly why, Ghost," Rowena said calmly. "Because we've only just started as a team. You say you're trying to make it easier on us by leaving, but it sounds like you're giving up. The point of being a team is to help each other out. To learn from our weaknesses and faults, and to get stronger because we've learned from them."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:35 pm
"Look at it this way, bud," Draco began, "I know I got a few years on ya, so maybe some advice'll help. See, my strength may be from my genetics, but do you think it's all from that? Not hardly. See, I've pretty well had to survive on the streets for the last few years, and I had to harness what strength I had to keep on livin', even trainin' to boost that strength! Sure, I can put a hole in a brick wall the size of one of my wings with a single punch, but there was a time I could barely even put an impact crater in one, and that was when I first started out on the streets." He took a moment to breathe. "What I'm tryin' to say is that you gotta work at it to be stronger, or faster, or smarter. If I hadn't, I don't know if I'd be where I am, now."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:41 pm
"And how much time are we given to work on thous skills um? we've already been thrashed three times by people who've got there ability's handled and every time they make a move we rush into things that are over our heads without the chance to even test ourselves."  

Xistund

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:52 pm
"Then let's start now." Star suggested. She looked around at everyone before saying, "Let's train. It's the only way we'll get better." She took a deep breath and let it out before adding, "Ghost is right. We haven't really succeeded once. But that's all of us. It's not just you. This isn't just your problem. We need to train, as a team. Aren't there some simulators we can run in the training room?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:59 pm

Rowena smiled, her eyes lighting up. "You're all right. And, yes, I believe there are some simulations we can work with."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:17 pm
"Great!" Star said, jumping a little. "And I want to work on my martial arts! I'm going to beat that Brink guy at some poitn."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games