Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:04 am
Skye had stepped back once she had finished the upload. She quietly listened and watched to what the Leaguers were saying. Hearing the word "DNAliens" she started looking it up on her screen.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:58 pm
((-Poke-))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:17 am
(*Kicks open the door like BAWSE and starts throwing used toilet paper* I'm back baby! And I apologize. My schedule is a tad..busy. I'm learn aikido on a regular basis.)

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde stood there quietly and listened to the ongoing explanation.DNAliens? He thought. It was such a strange name, even a kind of familiar, though Clyde had no knowledge of it. The Leaguer stepped aside and peered over at Skye who was looking up the information. "Find anything?" He whispered quietly from behind her.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:03 am
"Look for yourself." Skye whispered back to Clyde, raising her arm a bit to show what she had dug up. There was already some info about the DNAliens in the Justice League's database. They were also referred to as Genomorphs. The big creatures that they saw were called G-Trolls and they have incredible strength.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:15 pm
The Underachiever

The Underachiever was doing his own little patrol he made up himself and got a signal of a mall being robbed. He got to the scene and engaged the robbers only to have it turn into a hostage situation and a standoff with him trying not to hit the hostages as the armed men blast round after round at him. "Alright... This smoke should work." He says to himself as he fires a smoke canister into their hold up and rushes it only to start getting hit by multiple rounds in the chest and legs, luckily none in the head or arms as he slides in and fires three shots. One hitting an armed man in the face with a rubber bullet, another man with a shock bullet in the chest knocking him out aaaand... one tranquilizer dart into a civilian. He quickly gets behind cover again and knows he still has two guys to deal with and 2 civilians. "Where are the cops?..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:39 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue"

Clyde inspected the picture, taking in as much data as he could. The G-Trolls was the most eye-catching. "I'd hate to go toe to toe with those ugly palookas. I don't suppose you kids ran into of them, did you?" Clyde attention was then snatched away by a silent alert going off in the corner of the room. Apparently there was a disturbance at a local mall. Nothing big, just a few robbers and hostages. Well to Clyde it was nothing, but to the wanna-be superhero on screen, it appeared to be a bit of a challenge. "He could use a little help..." Clyde said to himself quietly as he tried to hide the small screen from everyone. There were pressing matters at hand, and the Team and the League didn't need to be distracted. no doubt Snow would catch wind of Clyde trying to be hush hush about it though.

"The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:32 am
"We saw them, but it didn't seem like they noticed us. We managed to slip passed." Datascape replied and glanced over at him when she thought she heard him say something. On her own screen there was a red exclamation point in the corner triggered by the alarm. She had routed distress signals and alarms to her systems so she could be up to date with everything and that way the League wouldn't keep anything from them. "Should we help?" she asked him quietly referring to the alarm.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:35 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"No" Brink said simply as he pulled himself away from the screen. "The team will stay here and rest after your mission. Since you have transferred over all of your video surveillance of the area go to the medical bay and get checked out" Brink said to Data looking at her directly before panning over to the other hero's. "That goes for all of you who just got back get yourself checked out and then you have some down time. This doesn't include any heroics" Brink said looking to Clyde for a moment before gazing over to snow. He doubted either of them would question what he had said to the team. He was put in charge of them so in turn he was to decide what missions or heroics they would go on. Right now they needed some rest and recuperation and he planned to let them have that.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:18 pm
Supergirl
R’E’L / Ariella Kent

The offspring of a human and a Kryptonian; the most powerful of both races...

Ariella took a look at the image on the screen. "I'll take this. I need to stretch my legs, so to speak, after six months in a container."

...And the most compassionate. I will do what I can to preserve that legacy.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:05 pm
The Underachiever

The store goes quiet for a couple seconds before a click is heard through the smoke. The Underachiever quickly looks up and uses his glasses to see through the smoke and realizes that the criminals ran out the back leaving the hostages behind, but grabbed the loot. "...Dammit!" He yells as he jumps from behind cover and opens the door and feels something strike the back of his head causing him to run into the alleyway wall and fall to the ground. The criminals laugh and reloading could be heard, but The Underachiever was still conscious and kicking, quickly aiming his pistol at them he fires two shots before a van pulls up next to the alleyway and the door opens revealing back up, which was supposed to be the getaway van.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:55 pm
"...Alright." Skye said as she closed the holographic interface and started heading to the medical bay even though she wasn't hurt or in pain like Dead was. As she started moving, she motioned for the robot to start helping Dead into the medical bay. She did as she was told since it didn't seem like a good idea at the moment to provoke Brink. Since everyone was out of the jet she made, as soon as she left the room, it dematerialized and disappeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:23 am
The Underachiever

The Underachieve had taken cover behind a nearby dumpster as the men ran to the van while their friends covered them. "...I'm gonna have to chase them huh.." He says to no one as he grabs a bullet and puts it into the pistol and fires from behind cover hitting the side of the van. The doors close and it starts to take off as The Underachiever runs from behind cover and hits a little button on the pistol causing the bullet inside the van to start releasing a magnetic pulse letting him grab on and hold on for the ride. "Ok, now to hope this doesn't backfire like last time." He says with a smile. He takes his pistol and fires into the back of the van's window which released another smoke cloud, but a smaller one causing the vehicle to start running out of control as he tries to get in and take control of the van.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:31 pm
β€œI'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Fade frowns at being told to go to the medical bay, she hadn't done anything on the mission other than create a few illusions and try not to get shot. She still begins walking towards it even though she knew she was fine.

β€œTo you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:39 pm
Lewis shrugged and floated off after the others. He ended up floating next to Datascape. "Any idea why we all need to go to medical? We didn't really do anything" Lewis said as he floated by.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:31 pm
"Either they're hiding something and wanted to talk in private or they didn't want us getting into more trouble." Datascape replied once they were clearly out of earshot of any Leaguers. "Besides, we should at least make sure this guy is alright." She said, point over her shoulder with her thumb at the robot that was carrying Dead. He was in worse shape by far out of all of them.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff