Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:45 am
General K-Star
Hi everyone. smile

Bet none of y'all remember me but I used to be very high ranking in this team back when it was on NSider. Rhyme told me on another forum that y'all were still active here... I remember popping by here before after y'all moved to Gaia, I'm surprised you all are still actively RPing! biggrin

So hi smile And I might join in again... maybe. I read back a bit and saw that y'all rebooted the whole entire thing, so no chance I can play my old self anymore I guess...
Well hello there, another blast from the past. You are more than welcome to join again, I would be thrilled if you did. But yes, we rebooted almost two years ago (I think it was two years). Was getting hard to add on more story when you pretty much did everything, haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:14 pm
SubonicXP
Well hello there, another blast from the past. You are more than welcome to join again, I would be thrilled if you did. But yes, we rebooted almost two years ago (I think it was two years). Was getting hard to add on more story when you pretty much did everything, haha.

LOL!

Well I'll consider it. smile I'll probably just be my old character again and just forget that she was ever a part of the team at all.

Just a heads up though, I'm going to be changing my username. I NEVER use this name anymore, either as a username or a character name, as many of my friends have informed me that K-Star is a rather dumb nickname (and none of y'all ever knew what my character's full name was anyway did you?), and I was tired of people assuming my character was really just an idealized version of me, when she's not (...kinda). Kept people from giving legit critique on my fanfics and stuff.

Oh... uh, what Pokemon can we start with?

EDIT: Oh you have got to be kidding me... ProudNerd is taken as a username??? But I use that everywhere else! I've gotta think of a new one now...  

Katina Star

Dangerous Noob

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:48 pm
Hahaha yeah I had that issue too with Rhyme being taken so I added JW, but I might change that at some point. I don't really care for it.

Anyways... HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII even though I see you on the other forum it's great to see you here too ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:25 pm
RhymeJW
I've got another question, if I was to set up a Pokemon Mafia game here on the OOC board, how many of you would be interested in playing? I'd be a quick game and I'd need 8-10 players for it to work.

Has anyone here ever played a mafia game is should be my first question lol

Mafia game? I believe I've played it before. Isn't it were- in a group of people- there's several mafia who kill off the other players. Then there's one detective - who guesses at who the mafia are. Also a nurse/doctor who is able to save a person each round....or something.

Even if I'm wrong about how the game is played, or if it is even similar, I'd love to play- as long as I know the rules.

Hello, General. Its nice to meet you.  

Rishiki

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:32 pm
Rishiki
RhymeJW
I've got another question, if I was to set up a Pokemon Mafia game here on the OOC board, how many of you would be interested in playing? I'd be a quick game and I'd need 8-10 players for it to work.

Has anyone here ever played a mafia game is should be my first question lol

Mafia game? I believe I've played it before. Isn't it were- in a group of people- there's several mafia who kill off the other players. Then there's one detective - who guesses at who the mafia are. Also a nurse/doctor who is able to save a person each round....or something.

Even if I'm wrong about how the game is played, or if it is even similar, I'd love to play- as long as I know the rules.

Hello, General. Its nice to meet you.

Yup that's exactly what it is. I was trying to find a guild on here that does them, but nothing I looked at was anything like what I was looking for hahaha. Rules can be different and roles different from game to game depending on the host, but that's the general idea behind them.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:03 pm
LOL Rhyme, how did I know you'd try to get some Mafia going over here as well? xd

Anybahoober... How do I get started?  

Katina Star

Dangerous Noob

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:24 am
Right now the team is out on a mission, but the main RP thread where HQ is you can post in there. Just RP your way in and someone on the team will have to great you.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:45 am
Whoo~ It's nice to finally get some good news in life after living a life of constant bad news and luck.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:49 am
SubonicXP
Whoo~ It's nice to finally get some good news in life after living a life of constant bad news and luck.

Care to share what the good news is?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:07 am
RhymeJW
SubonicXP

Care to share what the good news is?
Well, you probably never knew but I was born with something called Muckle-Wells syndrome, I won't go into specifics but after a long time I'm finally going to get on a medication that will relieve me of my symptoms, which is the best news I've ever heard in my life, since I was born I've lived with pain, so it will be different not to have pain.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Katina Star

Dangerous Noob

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:09 am
SubonicXP
Well, you probably never knew but I was born with something called Muckle-Wells syndrome, I won't go into specifics but after a long time I'm finally going to get on a medication that will relieve me of my symptoms, which is the best news I've ever heard in my life, since I was born I've lived with pain, so it will be different not to have pain.

Hooray for medical science!!!

Good news smile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:25 am
Then that's great news! I know what its like living in pain now. Got athritous and a back injury that always acts up. Pain is the worst because it drains you of energy as well so when I do have energy I make sure to make the best of it. Like today I'm doing a very full cleaning of my room and storage areas!  

RhymeJW

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:01 pm
Got a couple questions because I don't want to break rules.

With the pokemon we use on missions, do we have to stick to a 4 attack move set?
With pokemon we catch do we have to keep track of our moveset choices?
Are we limited to the level of the first evolution when catching or gaining pokemon on a mission so that we can only use moves up to that level?
Are we allowed to create a move set or use moves from TMs/HMs and egg?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:14 pm
RhymeJW
Got a couple questions because I don't want to break rules.

With the pokemon we use on missions, do we have to stick to a 4 attack move set?
With pokemon we catch do we have to keep track of our moveset choices?
Are we limited to the level of the first evolution when catching or gaining pokemon on a mission so that we can only use moves up to that level?
Are we allowed to create a move set or use moves from TMs/HMs and egg?
I can answer all those questions easily. You can use any move you want, level up, TM/HM, egg, move tutor, any, as long as the Pokemon can learn it. You are not limited to a certain amount of moves unless you have a preference to and you don't have to keep track of the moves unless you want to. Also there are no levels concerning Pokemon in the guild, unless again, you prefer to go by levels. You can however RP training your Pokemon to learn a specific move if you want, again all preference, some people, such as myself, like to do this for certain special moves.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:25 pm
Well RP training for me is a given because it builds on the character and the relationship between trainer and pokemon, both very important in a story driven RP. But it's good to know I'm not limited <3 That's what I wanted to be sure of hahaha  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games