Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:10 pm
Xixi nodded quickly and couldn't wait to explore her knew home with Strike. There was that love there in the house, she felt it as she took each of her steps. The items in the house, the decorations, it was all so wonderful...Xixi felt right at home...only this time, it was with someone she truely loved.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:21 pm
"I'll show you to the kitchen. Everything we need is grown fresh and harvested each week. If we need more we can always pick it ourselves. I doubt we will though, its quite a bit as is. Thats what took the longest, had to grow some plants. You'll be impressed with the kitchen, best equipment I could buy."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:30 pm
"oh Strike...oh my..." Xixi looked around trying to capture everything as best she could. The images she put in her memory was worth the few more seconds looking at. She knew she was going to see it again but still, things changed over time and she wanted to remember it the way it was before she began to fix things and so on.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:37 pm
"I know your dying to make a few touches of your own, but I did my best. I hurried so I could get back to you my love. Feel free to make any changes to the arrangements you want, but don't change any of the machinery settings, I have them set to what they need to be. If you should happen to change one on accident, let me know. One thing can cause a big problem in the whole system. I hope everything meets your standards though, I worked so hard on it. There is one room I want to show you tonight, its a full moon and I expect it to be exquisite." Strike showed her the kitchen and all the supplies it had. "What do you think?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:41 pm
"This is all so wonderful Strike! I wont be bored cooking I can tell you that!" She turned to him giving him a loving smile and looked back around at the kitchen. Its all so amazing...So...where...did you want to take me?" She said with a bit of grin on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:42 pm
Strike clapped and the lights inside went out. Green crystals on the floor began to shimmer. "Follow the lights my dear."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:44 pm
Xixi was surprised by Strikes action but she giggled and followed the lights like he said wondering where they led to.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:47 pm
Strike followed behind her, he knew she would love this. The room with the crystals that opened to the night sky. Tonight he had set up a bed under the main sky light. It was for them to watch the light reflect on the crystal. The crystals lead them straight to the room. The door already opened, there was nothing else to do but stare in awe. "This is it..."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:51 pm
Xixi's eyes widened and she felt completely silent. This really was a surprise when she reached the room. Her eyes shimered along with the crystals, her heart jumped and her mind blank, but she was in complete awe and amazement. She turned to see Strike and hugged him close. "It's beautiful."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:54 pm
"I put this bed here for us tonight. I wanted you to see the beauty of this place in its fullest. I'm quite tired myself, all that flying. Lets just skip dinner and watch the moon and stars..." Strike laid down on the bed. "Come, lay here with me..."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:58 pm
Xixi didn't hesitate one moment to run to Strikes side, no matter what state he was in. She laid next to him and cuddled up. She sighed and looked at Strike loveingly. "Thank you...for all of this." Slowly she began to drift off to sleep but still kept an ear open for Strike.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:59 pm
"Your welcome, its all for you Xixi, all for you..." Strike drifted to sleep right next to her. It was going to be quite the day tomorrow.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Twilight Walker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:52 am
Twilight walked into the bar and sat in a chair in the corner. "Where's the damn waiter" twilight said impatiently. He put his feet on the table and relaxed trying to locate the waiter as he starts to twirl his hand around in the shadows.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:21 pm
Strike slept well that night. He felt a sense of accomplishment seeing Xixi light up like that. He was also happy that they would be staying there most of the time. They could leave at anytime and return at anytime. It was a real sanctuary. He slept as calmly as a still pond.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:03 pm
Tiger feels happy that Zack is cheerfull. Ty works on picking up some trash off of the floor. "So you don't really like genetics? Or its not a big deal. Still curious..." She shoots some of the trash into the garbage can.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games