Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:21 pm
Inspite of his ear being in pain Nakhti whined.

"Comoooooon guys this ain't funny how the hell- OW!"

The old woman pulled harder on Nakhti's ear as she quipped lightly.

"No cursing sir you'll teach the children that foul language! I swear if they start talking like that i'll take it out of your hide!"

The old woman then responded again while shooing the children indoors dragging Nakhti by the ear whom was gingerly trying to pry his ear from the old womans finger death grip.

"I am the care taker of the children for this orphanage. I love children and ever since a majority of the reconstruction is complete i can spen my time making sure they are clothed and *sharp tug on Nakhti's ear earning her a hiss that sounded way too cat like* properly fed with a roof to sleep under."

Natsu in the mean time joined in the small group of children whom now stopped moving and were giggleing at Nakhti's predicament.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:10 pm
Tiger makes an apologetic face and follows them in, turning her hair the same shade red as Nakhti's as she goes. "You sound like you work very hard."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:31 am
(Mia waitin on you again ^_^ *poke of dooooom* I can't think of anything to add at the second.... that and i am dead tired from work the fourth and the day after were nuts and i just got back from the day after and i go back again tonight early since busses stop early on sunday. Thoug as soon as my brain and bake a response I'll belt it out there no matter how horrid.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:52 pm
(Sooooooooooorrrry! I know my excuse really isn't as legitimate as Nakhti's but when I find an incredibly awesome book I tend to forget about stuff. I found this really great book at the library called, "One for sorrow, two for joy" The characters may be birds but it is reallly really good.)

Mia followed behind them all as well, but still giggling. The orphanage was quite what you expected it to be. It did look a bit run down, old and dusty. However, a few bright decorations, wooden chairs and tables made the building feel cozy. "Yeah, how long have you been taking care of these children? Ever since that...um, y'know." Mia was afraid to talk about the massacre because she thought that it might bring down the children's current excitement and spirit.  

Mia_Amerne2

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:53 pm
(Yeha if this post sucks i'm sorry...... mom is in the hospial multiple tumors and continual bleeding so yeah.... happy happy joy joy over here -_- emo )

Nakhti yelped as he was combination of tripped/pushed into a chair by what was obviously the dinning room. The old woman leveled Nakhti with a glare that would have made a lesser man freeze.

"You will sit there sir untill they are done eating!"

His ear being freed Nakhti hissed at the old woman while changeing into a cat and bolting across the room hideing behind the nearest heavy piece of furniture as the kids looked at his bolting form in amazement.

"KITTY"

Several of the girls cried out as they chased Nakhti where the proceeded to try to coo and lul him out from behind the furniture. The old woman herself raised her eyebrows at the transformation but didn't look overly startled as she began to herd children to thier proper seats while speaking.

"I have been watching these children a week after........ the events that took place."

She smiled then.

"Its alot of hard work but its a small price to pay."

The old woman looked up as she mildly wresteled Natsu into a new spot at the table.

"Though my question is what would a small band of wayward travelers be doing in this area? Tourism has tooken a distinct decline after what happened."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:20 am
"Well, we're actually here to drop Natsu off here at the orphanage. He's kinda been tagging along with us for a bit. I hope we didn't make you worry too much." Mia rubbed her arm once she started thinking about what might've been happening at the orphanage while Natsu was gone. Mia imagined the orphans searching building and behind furniture like they were playing hide and seek.  

Mia_Amerne2

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:00 am
Tiger follows them in, listening for a minute before asking. "What can I do to help for today? To apologise for whatever problems we may have caused. Ms..." She pauses, trying to remember if the womans name was mentioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:56 pm
The old woman smiled.

"My name is Amelia dear."

The old woman glanced over to where the little girls were still trying to coax Nakhti out from behind the furiture and failed miserably.

"I am thankful you brought Natsu back.... but could you tell me where you been with him and possibly get that young man out from behind my furniture he is distracting the girls from thier meal."

Nakhti laid flat and scooted against the wall tighter as the old woman shuffled over and began to try to get the girls to thier seats.... which proved to be more difficult then it should have been.  

NakhtiChaos

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:22 am
Mia smiled and looked over to where Nakhti was holding out behind the furniture. She walked over to where Nakhti was and tapped on the wall to get his attention. "Did you hear Amelia? C'mon, I think you should get out of there or else she might start pulling you by the ear again."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:26 pm
"Geez, you shouldn't cause a woman like her extra work. I am not listening to anything you say unless you come out." Says Ty, giggling.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:11 am
Nakhti yowled before scooting closer to one side of the furniture then bolting for the other side and out going down a hall changeing halfway down before he went up a flight of stairs. The girls that tried to follow were intercepted by Amelia and sent to the table with a firm look. Meanwhile Nakhti sat up in the second story trying to deal with his sensitive and very hurt cat ear. Amelia listened catching the ocassional grumble fron Nakhti and sighed.

"He has a........ colorful vocabulary."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:32 am
Mia smiled. "Well, at least he's out of the children's hearing. I don't think it would be very pleasant to have them saying words from the same vocabulary." Mia remembered about Amelia's other question.

"About where we've taken Natsu....I assure you that we didn't take him too far away from here."  

Mia_Amerne2

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:52 pm
"Ya. We to... Told him some great stories!" Tiger says as she nearly spills everything to the woman.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:11 pm
Suddenly Natsu having the poor sense of timeing that all children have suddenly burst out.

"And I went! To Katan's village! We rode there on the backs of huuuuuuuuuge cat over the mountains!."

At this Amelia's eyebrows shot up and she cocked her hip one hand resting lightly upon them.

"Not far from here eh? Great stories?"

Amelia gave the two young wemon a look that could have scared tar off of concrete.

"Shall i reiderate the question? Or shall I treat you like your felow traveler with the colorful mouth?"

Natsu kept babbleing his excitement incoherent but from the pinches of words coming out here and there one could tell it was not exactly something a child should have been doing. Meanwhile Nakhti kept lowly cussing as he checked the sensitive ear discovering the old wind bag's nail had made a small cut.  

NakhtiChaos

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:51 am
Mia doubled back a bit at the woman's stare and started stuttering. "U-uh well,you see....uh...." Mia stepped back and then walked up beside Ty. She whispered to Ty. "Uh, why was Natsu with you guys anyway? I'm not sure if you guys told me."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff