Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:16 pm
ieatwood
KY, your playing the astronomy teacher, yes?

indeed! bio sent. sorry for the delay.

and im sorry my eye is scary green-ness  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:30 pm
Haha, no! S'okay; I think it looks cool~  

un de plus pamplemousse

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:43 pm
if im reading the schedule right, astronomy is later today?  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:20 pm
I would make my second post, but I'd like to wait for more people to post. I don't want to rush. Plus I haven't said Sirius is there yet, cause he's still walking with Remus. It wouldn't be good to like make my character miss my other character's class xDD  

Freak Show Excess

Freak Show Excess

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:01 pm
Okay, I hate to be the one who always has to do this, and, really, I'm rather sick of being the one who always has to, but it needs to be said. Also, since I am the "official prodder", I think I may be a little justified in my mini-rant.

You guys seriously need to post more. And this time I'm not talking about the people who said they'll be gone for a while/haven't posted in like four months (because, quite frankly, I've given up on them, and yes, four months is an exaggeration). I'm talking about people who are somewhat active. I see you guys online all the time, yet only a few of you actually post unless Sydney or I whine about the lack of posting. There are people online right now who haven't posted yet (well, last I checked). So why doesn't anyone post? The first thing I do when I log in to Gaia is check the rp and ooc thread to see if I can/should post again. I understand that some people may have writer's block, etc, but you could at least post in this thread saying so. That way we don't have to worry about not including you or something.

I'm sorry if this is incoherent or if it offends any of you, but it's really hard to make a general post and not name any names. Hopefully you'll know if I'm not ranting about you. Though I have a feeling some of the people I'm talking about will assume I'm not referring to them. This isn't meant as an attack or anything of the nature, I just had to say what's been on my mind for a while. And I still haven't said everything I'd like to say.

Also, I'm not saying that I'm like an amazing rper and you all should model yourselves after me or anything like that, I'm just saying, to sum things up, that you guys really need to pay more attention to the rp, since I assume we all want it to continue and be successful.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:25 pm
gilderoy apologizes! crying gilderoy will try to do better!  

Mmm Bop

Freak Show Excess

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:08 pm
Ohhh I am definitely not talking about Gilderoy! You post all the time, and I love you for that! <3333  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:44 pm
"Snape sits in a corner, alternating between applying black eyeliner, cutting 'across the tracks' and crying."

HOW'S THAT FOR A POST, b***h? xDDD

un de plus pamplemousse

Freak Show Excess

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:45 pm
H e a r t s
"Snape sits in a corner, alternating between applying black eyeliner, cutting 'across the tracks' and crying."

HOW'S THAT FOR A POST, b***h? xDDD

Lmao "he sits.... in the corner....."  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:48 pm
im not sure what we CAN do besides eventually kicking them out and trying to replace them ;;
but we run the risk of THOSE people being unfaithful. the question is, how do we find people who are REALLY going to stick around?

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Freak Show Excess

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:15 pm
ieatwood
im not sure what we CAN do besides eventually kicking them out and trying to replace them ;;
but we run the risk of THOSE people being unfaithful. the question is, how do we find people who are REALLY going to stick around?

Ugh I knowwww. Those're my thoughts too every time I b***h about it. But all we can do is ask people to be more active and hope for the best -_-;  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:57 pm
OH MY GOSH, THAT GILDEROY POST MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD! SDFLKJSDFKJSDLFKJDSFJ AMAZING!!!!

I made Oakden post again. Is it okay if I get four posts? Cause I need two more, one for discussion and one for excusing them. And I responded to Gilderoy, cause I didn't want to leave him hanging xDD

Freak Show Excess

Mmm Bop

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:39 am
iheartjrock
Ohhh I am definitely not talking about Gilderoy! You post all the time, and I love you for that! <3333

yay! gilderoy is not in trouble!

and gilderoy is excited to talk to someone besides dempsy  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:20 am
iheartjrock
Okay, I hate to be the one who always has to do this, and, really, I'm rather sick of being the one who always has to, but it needs to be said. Also, since I am the "official prodder", I think I may be a little justified in my mini-rant.

You guys seriously need to post more. And this time I'm not talking about the people who said they'll be gone for a while/haven't posted in like four months (because, quite frankly, I've given up on them, and yes, four months is an exaggeration). I'm talking about people who are somewhat active. I see you guys online all the time, yet only a few of you actually post unless Sydney or I whine about the lack of posting. There are people online right now who haven't posted yet (well, last I checked). So why doesn't anyone post? The first thing I do when I log in to Gaia is check the rp and ooc thread to see if I can/should post again. I understand that some people may have writer's block, etc, but you could at least post in this thread saying so. That way we don't have to worry about not including you or something.

I'm sorry if this is incoherent or if it offends any of you, but it's really hard to make a general post and not name any names. Hopefully you'll know if I'm not ranting about you. Though I have a feeling some of the people I'm talking about will assume I'm not referring to them. This isn't meant as an attack or anything of the nature, I just had to say what's been on my mind for a while. And I still haven't said everything I'd like to say.

Also, I'm not saying that I'm like an amazing rper and you all should model yourselves after me or anything like that, I'm just saying, to sum things up, that you guys really need to pay more attention to the rp, since I assume we all want it to continue and be successful.

*points to enlarged portion* i do that too! and why not model after you? you could be a good model! 3nodding wink  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:26 am
i will post, after i get back from lunch wiff my dad <3;

and maybe three or four posts is constraining D: i was just trying to prevent them from taking forever.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games