Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:58 pm
damecharlie
-winks at her- All the parts still fit and work the same way. No modifications or upgrades have been made. wink

*sighs* But it's hard to find a man that can deal with me....I can have a bit of an attitude at times......  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 8 Total: 22 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:59 pm
JustinShowcase
Involved? … Have you READ HER FILE?! gonk

Yes, I am well aware of the files on her at HQ. I've spent many evenings going over those records. But I have been having feelings for her for some time now, and I just couldn't shake them. It just seemed like the natural thing to do, so I offered to stay here and protect her. *He nudges his Partner and grins slyly* And the benefits have been great! ... Ya' know, I can see that katana likes you, and I'm well aware of the eyes you've been making at her! Maybe you should think about getting together with her ...  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:05 pm
You…you think so? neutral Has Katana said anything about me?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:07 pm
Katana -puts her hands over katana's- I'm going to say this with as much love and affection that I can muster. Are you paying attention? -looks her in the eye-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:08 pm
*Pours Ryzan and she a glass of wine and takes a sip.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:08 pm
Yes, dame *looks dame in the eye*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:10 pm
s**t or get off the pot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:13 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{Still drooling on your pillows dame... the edit me box gets kind of cold and wet sometimes.... and smelly.}}

((Geeze, Tes, do I just need to make you a key? wink ...

eek No, you'd just lose it too... xd ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:14 pm
((LMAO!!!!!))

eek *shakes her head a bit at dame's bold statement, but then realizes that dame is right. Seeing that the men have not returned from Psyzapp's office, she gets up and grabs the bottle of Patron and another shot glass. She comes back to the table and pours shots for both her and dame.* Dame, you are absolutely correct, dear....Officer Hunky won't know what hit him! twisted *She downs her shot and chases it with a sip of beer, feeling the pleasant burn of alcohol go down her throat.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:16 pm
-pounds table- Well good, Katana! That's the go gettum attitude I'm talking about. xd You might as well drink mine too, in celebration!  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 13 Total: 23 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:16 pm
JustinShowcase

Yes, I do. The ladies have been calling you "Officer Hunky-something" and Katana has just been asking about you, so that's a really good sign dude! What do 'ya say we head on back into the bar? Go have a seat with her and strike up a conversation, and let it go from there. I need to have a word with Psyzapp, then I'm checking out of here for the night.

*He heads for the door and opens it for his partner. They exit the office and go back into the bar. Dougherty nudges his partner and nods to Katana, then goes over to Psyzapp and leans over to whisper in her ear* I have returned, just as I said I would, M'dear. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:17 pm
*winks at dame* Maybe I'll just leave it there, for Officer Hunky to try! xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:19 pm
*sips on his wine and sits quietly for a moment, feeling slightly awkward around Psyzapp since she allowed Katana to lock him and Icy in the closet.*

*clears his throat and tries to think of something to say*

Um.... *before he can really say anything, Dougherty as returned. He turns away and takes a larger drink of wine*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:21 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
JustinShowcase

Yes, I do. The ladies have been calling you "Officer Hunky-something" and Katana has just been asking about you, so that's a really good sign dude! What do 'ya say we head on back into the bar? Go have a seat with her and strike up a conversation, and let it go from there. I need to have a word with Psyzapp, then I'm checking out of here for the night.

*He heads for the door and opens it for his partner. They exit the office and go back into the bar. Dougherty nudges his partner and nods to Katana, then goes over to Psyzapp and leans over to whisper in her ear* I have returned, just as I said I would, M'dear. wink
*she grins.* I started to think you got lost.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:22 pm
I think that is an excellent idea! -smiles at her and pats her hand then looks up nodding briefly as Lovebot and Hunky come out of the office- Speaking of which...look who's baaaaackkk.

-stands up slightly as they come to the bar- I'll just go poke fun at my current live-in and see what he's up to. Let me know how it goes! -winks at her and walks over to Tes-

Hey there, darlin' Tes. What are you doin'? -nudges him with her elbow- What's with the Mr. Antisociable thing?

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games