Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:22 pm
*comes back in a huff, dropping her "equipment" at the door and heading straight for the bar and grabbing a bottle of JD, uncapping it and swigging straight from the bottle. Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, she whips out her cell, texts her "client" and waits for the answer*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:24 pm
*Goes over to the table where the ladies are seated pulls up a chair next to Katana and leans in close to speak to her and he puts his arm around the back of her chair. He looks over his glasses at her.* Mind if I join you for a drink? wink  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:26 pm
damecharlie
((Geeze, Tes, do I just need to make you a key? wink ...

eek No, you'd just lose it too... xd ))
{{Hey! I didn't lose it! bandaidd did gonk }}
hm? *looks at dame and yawns*
As far as I could tell, there was just a bunch of girl stuff going on. Not really something I can get into stare

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:27 pm
*pushes the shot she had poured earlier toward Showcase and coos at him* I can think of nothing I'd like better at the moment. wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:29 pm
*slowly creeps away while Psyzapp has her attention on Dougherty and lights another one of the cloves Lady Leko gave him*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:31 pm
-makes a mocking face at Tes- Whatever. Ryzan wasn't involved in the..."girl stuff." Coulda talked to him.

-a sly grin flickers across her face- Plus, didn't think it was like you not to get into girl stuff. -raises an eyebrow and then walks past him to the expresso machine to make another drink-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 pm
*He picks up the shot glass, slams the shot down and places the glass back on the table not taking his eyes off of Katana. His pager goes off and he looks at it.* Damn it anyway! stressed *He looks back at Katana.* Save me another drink. I'll be back as soon as I can. *he raises an eyebrow at her and smirks sitting there just looking at her beautiful eyes, then he gets up and takes his leave.*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 pm
Psyzapp
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
I have returned, just as I said I would, M'dear. wink
*she grins.* I started to think you got lost.

Heh heh, I don't get lost easily. Well M'dear, I had a really long day here, so I'm gonna' head on downstairs. I hope you won't be too long ... *he grins then leans over and gives her a quick kiss. He then turns to his partner who is taking leave* I'll talk to you later dude! And goodnight everyone! *He turns and heads back to the office and down to her chambers*

edited  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 5, 3, 4 Total: 19 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:36 pm
*crosses his arms and grins at dame*
I guess that depends on what "girl stuff" you're talking about.

As for Ryzan... *looks over at Ryzan at the bar, looking mopey*
He can be a bit of a pain to talk to at times stare

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:37 pm
JustinShowcase
*He picks up the shot glass, slams the shot down and places the glass back on the table not taking his eyes off of Katana. His pager goes off and he looks at it.* Damn it anyway! stressed *He looks back at Katana.* Save me another drink. I'll be back as soon as I can. *he raises an eyebrow at her and smirks sitting there just looking at her beautiful eyes, then he gets up and takes his leave.*

*sighs* Well, don't be too long, Officer....I feel so much more....safer when you're around. wink *checks out his butt as he walks away xd *  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:40 pm
-grins largely at him- Kinda like talkin' to you. wink

And -winks again- I do imagine it depends on what "girl stuff". -finishes making her drink and takes a long swig- Can I get you anything while I'm here?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:42 pm
*She tries to catch Katana's eye and winks at her.* I'm going to go too. I have a very full day tomorrow. Goodnight all! *she smiles at Katana as she leaves to go down to her room.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:43 pm
*sighs and grabs her now empty beer bottle to throw away and goes behind the bar to get another. After opening it, she takes a seat at the bar near dame.* Pft, one drink and his pager goes off! What lousy luck!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:44 pm
*just as she's getting impatient, her phone goes off. Picking it up, she reads the text message and looks at the door. As she looks up, she sees a figure opening the door by a crack, nodding at her. Confirming the text, she nods back, slaps her phone shut and takes another long swig from the bottle, walking from behind the counter to the door, slipping through the crack*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 5, 5, 6 Total: 22 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:44 pm
{{.... well... yeah... it is kind of like talking to me, actually.... }}
Not from the espresso machine, no. If you're willing to go behind the bar while you're up, I could go for a shirley temple.

*gives Psyzapp a half-assed farewell wave*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games